Why is almost every single person you meet from this country a piece of fucking garbage...

why is almost every single person you meet from this country a piece of fucking garbage? what do they contribute to anything? why do they all literally have the minds of a colony of chimpanzees?

i've had good and bad interactions with people from all over except brazil. i have NEVER had a positive interaction with a brazilian. it's like something is hard wired into their heads to make them the shittiest possible "humans".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eu-49yor7lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oOH3S-d1bXc
youtu.be/B_m0Wtosj4Y
youtu.be/aQ_7TpVY8yk
youtube.com/watch?v=sK8eQWgGkKk
youtube.com/watch?v=4YxTa1AUqps
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Sff1Yw8nc
youtube.com/watch?v=sezYgT3PQIc
youtu.be/KIG_Z7-gqgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fully agreed, shitzlians are garbage people.

The rightwing has cucked this country so bad now everyone is a boot licking whore.

Maybe the problem is you, you ugly fat sack of shit.

Brasil a great and a cute. Fix corruption and a bright future awaits for them

damage control

no it's objectively not, america isn't perfect no but there is some DEEP seated part of brazilian society that turns you all into GIBSMEDATs while at the same time FUCK YOU I GOTS MINE types. it's amazing how the average brazilian is seriously no better than a fucking chimpanzee. worse actually.

When you say "interaction" do you mean real interaction or posting on an anime forum interaction?

You know whose fault that was, two decades of military regiment dictatorship. The shitzilians monkeys are cucked boot lickers with battered woman syndrome.

I have Brazilian-Japanese friend
He integrated well and was popular among classmates

any interaction. tourists, here, video games, literally ANY time i have to interact with a brazilian it's going to be unpleasant in some way

i wish nothing but more and more suffering and political strife for your doomed country

Weird, we're very friendly towards foreigners.

Hold on. How did you indentified those tourists as Brazilians?

the screeching noises

probably the strong smell of feces and apeish features

because i knew they weren't speaking spanish but something similar that i couldn't understand

left their garbage fucking everywhere on our beaches, fuck them, the entire goddamn colony of them

I've always been fascinated with Brazil desu. It kinda surprises me how they still have so much poverty though but then again we have loads of black neighborhoods that look pretty third world too so I guess it's understandable.

評判

t.muhammad

He's probably talking about people like you and you don't even realize it. Most of the br that post here are losers like you who think you're above everyone else and that gives you some sort of right to act like a cunt. You're also rude as fuck because you think you're different and the ultimate aryan. You losers basically post like you feel you're an European king or something.

Seu precto de bosta, foram graças a vocês coxinhas que o bostil está nessa situação. Nojo da direita tacanha bostileira seus EXECRÁVEIS

Pay close attention to brazils demographics. It's a road map for how america will look in 10-20 years.

america will go back in the evolutionary scale in 10-20 years?

yeah and after the towers fell the area started to resemble a typical brazilian neighborhood because you fucking gorillas can't run a country let alone keep a fucking city clean

aint that the truth, shitzil looks like the literal groudnzero area afteramath of a terror attack

Do you realize you're talking to people that think just like you? le racist people from le south?
This is what you don't get. These people here that you're talking to are more extreme than hitler.
I'm probably the only non-racist person from here on this board

Yes

Bostanaro não tem a minima chance de ganhar 2018. É Lula lá tomando as rédeas da nação.

Don't be rude.

nothing he said was wrong

>you fucking gorillas can't run a country let alone keep a fucking city clean

>Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=Eu-49yor7lQ

>they pause and then just laugh
Holy shit the monkey memes are true!

>tose monkey squeeals

>shitzlian "men"

youtube.com/watch?v=oOH3S-d1bXc
>shitzilian
>cutlure

read look:

>let me ignore choro, vila-lobos, mpb, bossa-nova, machado, rosa, lispector, barreto etc.. because i'm a moron

Low IQ and a ridiculous sense of pride created by mid-1800's and 1920's nationalist movements that were a joke from the beginning until the end.

I wouldn't recommend Brazil to anybody.

tudo mto lindo, tdo mto legal mas esses caras são da décad de 70. nos últimos 30 anos esse país de BOSTA só tem produzido funk e degeneração

Vai chorá?

When you put Tom Jobim (for those who don't know, the Brazilian Paul McCartney) in the same list as Villa-Lobos (the Brazilian Benjamin Britten), that means you're part of the problem.

This is one of the reasons Brazil will always be a joke. There's a complete inability to distinguish between what's serious and what is far from serious.

youtu.be/B_m0Wtosj4Y

>the brazilian paul mccartney
>all bossa nova is jobim

youtu.be/aQ_7TpVY8yk

Bruno Tolentino, Gerardo Mello Mourão, Érico Nogueira, and so on.

High culture hasn't been destroyed. The high quality of popular culture has. We had Bilac (not great, but a very fine poet nonetheless) in 1910, and everyone read him; we had Tolentino in 1990, but almost nobody read him, and those who did treated him with absolute hatred.

>what's serious and what is far from serious.
as opposed to only halfway serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=sK8eQWgGkKk

youtube.com/watch?v=4YxTa1AUqps

That's true. He's actually worse than Paul McCartney.

And you should understand the basic aspects of human communication, please. When you talk of bossa nova you clearly are including Jobim, unless you're a very peculiar fan of it. I used his name in order to individualize the movement and thus give foreigners a sense of who one of its prominent members is in Brazilian music by means of a very generous comparison with Paul McCartney.

A Direita fodeu este país.

>Scooter posted ITT

hmmm

t. Lobão
Show me someone respected in music that has that opinion.

貴様野郎

I don't think foreigners need your comparison. Bossa found success in America back in the day. There are many covers by foreigners of bossa nova songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Sff1Yw8nc

>falando inglês para brasileiros
Os estrangeiros já foram, podem parar de sugar o carlaho deles

I never listened to Lobão in my life, to the point I don't even know what his music sounds like. I usually just listen to classical and folk music, but I like both Tom Jobim and Paul McCartney. However, McCartney composed a oratorio which was interpreted by some of the finest musicians in the world (Kiri Te-Kanawa, for instance). Jobim, as far as I know, did not. And he had more natural talent too: even if you take into account the classical composers, very few people in the past century had such a gift for melody as McCartney. Nevertheless, the educated Britons still don't tend to think he's in the same class as Britten, while, among educated Brazilians, it's become such a cliché to think, say, Chico Buarque is a genius, that he actually wins literary prizes that should have been awarded to real writers like Milton Hatoum (I don't like his books, but he's a real writer anyway), and has his songs next to Pessoa's poems in the university admittance exams when in fact I am myself a better poet than he is.

>I never listened to Lobão in my life
It was a reference to this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=sezYgT3PQIc

>esse cara era viadinho

And why do you think I am not already much familiar with that fact?

You lose the point. I don't care how popular bossa nova is. Neither Tom Jobim nor Paul McCartney are seen as geniuses worth of a comparison with Britten or Copland, nor even more sophisticated artists like Velvet Underground or Popol Vuh. Educated anglos will usually even differentiate between lighter composers like Bernard Hermann or Philip Glass and more serious ones like Copland and Ives.

I didn't say Jobim is on the same level of Villa. I just mentioned some of our good culture. Just because Villa is on an different level doesn't mean that Jobim is shit.

lol no Brazilians are good people suck my dick merifat.

t-thanks

You sound like Olavo de Carvalho. I didn't compare the two. I only mentioned some of our culture. The fact that Villa is way above everyone else doesn't mean that Bossa Nova isn't worth mentioning.
You're like saying that I can't mention Jazz if I mention your copland example which is silly.

todos artistas de 30, 40 anos atrás do tempo da zabumba. e as coisas novas, onde estão?

There's a (white) Brazilian girl I know that is good at dancing , she did a performance and it was pretty good, also she's nice.

Limit of my interaction of with brazillains.

>(white) Brazilian
>(white)
LMAO

aren't quite a few of you white? not that being white is better or anything, just asking.

pfff oicjoiwerjv you kidding right

*kang*

kang
kang
danky kang

I only speak the truth. Pay attention and you'll see. Pay a visit to our general and translate what's said there.

What? Was checking to see if you were right and found this on Wikipedia

>According to the 2010 census, there were more than 91 million White Brazilians, comprising 47.73% of Brazil's population

Here. I'll explain to you what's happening:
The guy you're talking to thinks he is the only white man in here.

>self declared

Why? Is he a racist or something?

Yes
read

wut? O que te deu essa ideia? Eu não acho que ninguém é branco no bostil quanto menos eu

Why would someone lie about their race?

eu não sou do sul e nem racista, retardadinho
arruma essa bola de cristal que tuas previsões tão com defeito, mãe dinah

shame, internalized oppression, plain delusion

youtu.be/KIG_Z7-gqgA

Well, maybe I'm wrong about you but you're still acting silly. I think an Englishman has the capacity to identify if someone he knows is white or not.
It's true that many people here say that they're white by their skin color but acting like there isn't literally any white people in here is silly.

Shame? from what?

The number is actually lower to be honest if we use the European/American concept actually because people here go by skin color but the guy is acting like there aren't any white people in here which is silly because one of them is known internationally: Büdchen.

dumbest shit i ever heard
#paraquetaridiculo

kek

White is a skin colour..only recently it has been used as a "race". Before recently, we didn't even consider germans white.

Explain why it's dumb.

because fuck you

^ a black woman

there are 2 brazilians in my class at my college
they're pretty good lads

fuck off

what

Nah, most people see brazilians as laid back and friendly.
You are just butthurt for some reason

which is ridiculous because we're the most violent county on earth

You never leave your state, so you only meet americanized versions of people from other countries.

Everybody fucking despises shitzlians. Shitzlians are lesser animals.