Anyone else wondering why this has been delayed so much...

Anyone else wondering why this has been delayed so much? It was supposed to have been out Feb 20th and is currently set for June 15th, if it even meets that date.

JRJR is the artist, isn't he?

>those shitty JRJR variants
>JRJR is an artist on Snyder's ASB

They could've replaced him back in February and the new artist probably would've finished by June

it's him and Sienkiewicz

Variants, maybe editorial. Could be JRJR.

JRJR is already working on All Star, Snyder and Miki have posted few teasers.

Had to rewrite all those rape scenes. And with Frankie, that means a page one-rewrite.

Settle down, Linkara, Frank Miller isn't into rape, you're thinking of Alan Moore.

I hope Millerverse Jason is a prostitute so he can be a whore

Why do people even like JRJR's art? His art belongs more in an Image comic, not DC and/or Marvel.

He can't be a prostitute. He was Bruce's soldier. He honored him. But the war goes on.

I seriously hope they remember Batman was wearing the outfit with the yellow oval at this time.

Obviously Bruce saving him from being a whore and not turning him into his whore like he did Dick is why Jason honors him

I don't think anyone agrees with you, he's drawn some of the best X-Men, Thor and Spider-Man stories, to me he's one of the greats.
Don't know why he wasted his talents on the end years of Bendis Avengers though, nothing even happened from 2010-2012.

JRJR is a great artist. With Quietly over at Image he's probably the best one working with DC right now

John Romita Sr. is a legend and one of the greats, JRJR is just okay.

Ivan Reis and Gary Frank were the best DC artists I've ever seen that did realism, and for stylization none can beat Greg Capullo.

I actually think he's better than his dad.

> Ivan Reis and Gary Frank
I find their work really boring, probably because I find Johns really boring

I drawfag now and again, so I looked more to the art than the story. The stories were fine, though. Nothing groundbreaking, but entertaining.

Jr with al williamson is far better than anything sr. has done.

Y'all need to get your heads out of the deeper reaches of your colons and realise the son will never surpass the father.

Talkin about me,

No that's the case with the Kubert's and their dad.

Even Romita Jr said that himself.

Yeah and Tom King said that Scott Snyder was one of the best Batman writers of all time.

Sr. has scattered issues of decent cartooning while Jr has runs where he just goes nuts reinventing the wheel. On every level his best work is better than Sr. only if you dislike "ugly" art i can understand and even then you're an embarrassment if you have that mentality. Sr was a glorified pin up artist who couldn't compete with his contemporaries when it come to comic storytelling, his best work is spider man taking a issue to lift a pillar which wasn't even impressive from the time and is only iconic because of the context of the story.