Hillary Clinton's campaign responds to Donald Trump's call for Russia to hack her email

Oh shit, stumped!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html
youtu.be/ZnY7D4M4k68
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4-D chess

They don't even have any proof that Russians did it, how the fuck are they going to shit out proof that Trump encouraged them?

nigger
>inb4 fpbp

Key word 'actively', implying it's been passively done many times.
e^πi hyper Tetris

Behinds the times friend.

nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html

Except for all the times your bitch ass helped Mexicans across the border

Sells 20% of the United States Uranium deposits to Russia for private "donations".

2016 Hillary: OMG RUSSIA ARE BIG BAD GUYS FUCK RUSSIA WAR WITH RUSSIA THEY HAVE TOO MANY NUKES

>conduct espionage
What? I thought that server was a private, personal server, not a political one.

He's not asking them to spy on Hillary, but to find the e-mails SHE LOST.

You know, the work-related emails Comey said the FBI itself could no longer find?

Don't you understand by now? The left buried themselves by trying to bemoan every statement out of Trump's mouth as hateful and outrageous.

Now, that accusation means nothing. Now Trump is free to say literally anything, and if the left tries to call it as any sort of negative prerogative they will be immediately dismissed.

He's a fucking genius, and he's already won.

>It's another "the media paraphrases something Trump said to spin the meaning and everyone else just parrots them" episode

He actually said if the Russians have Hillary's emails BECAUSE OF HER OWN INCOMPETENCE they should make them public to reveal how much she screwed up.

Jews are physically incapable of telling the truth.

Exactly :) and Trump knows the media limpdicks are so eager to try and roast him that they won't stop and think long enough that saying Putin has her emails means she exposed the whole country to danger by breaking the law

Dear God.

I could not have even dreamed he would say something so stupid in public.

While this is not going to destroy the Trump Campaign, this is not a statement that can just be walked off. Here's what the Time article looks like.

Expect to see this on every news channel, including Fox News. Fox will probably do some kind of 4 talking heads thing where one person is mad about it and three brush it off as just the media being unfair.

>"lol drumpf btfo"
>the actual quote is actually more right than Trump has ever been

youtu.be/ZnY7D4M4k68

" Donald Trump said he has "never spoken" to Vladimir Putin amid allegations that his campaign colluded with the Russian president to hack Democratic National Committee emails. But the Republican presidential nominee encouraged Putin to find Hillary Clinton's missing emails.

"I've never spoken to him. I don't know anything about him other than he will respect me," Trump said during a press conference this morning in Doral, Florida. "I have nothing to do with Russia."

"By the way, if they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do," Trump continued. "They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted."

Shhh, don't rock the boat.

Delete this.

Hilary BTFO

i do not see anything wrong with this

there is obviously a rogue element within us politics and trump is attacking that rogue deep government

>this is not a statement that can just be walked off

Sure it can, Chad. If Hillary can:
>Have non-cleared people delete classified information
>Commit perjury
>Subvert a Democratic candidates campaign
>Sell Federal appointments for office
>Control MSM
>Be under IRS audit

I'm sure Trump will be fine.

Damn, Trump is done. He's got no way out of this one. Should've just kept his mouth shut.

MADAME PRESIDENT 2016

It's a shame he didn't ask the Russians to assassinate her

OH HORSE SHIT
I LEAVE FOR FIVE FUCKING SECONDS
AND COME BACK
AND THIS
DOES TRUMP NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS FUCKING ILLEGAL TO EVEN SAY THIS
TRUMP PLEASE YOU'RE KILLING ME
YOU
ARE
KILLING
ME
FUCK JUST STOP IF YOU JUST STOP DOING ANYTHING YOU WILL WIN STOP TRYING TO SABOTAGE YOURSELF
DO YOU NOT WANT THE JOB
DID YOU THINK YOU WOULDNT WIN & NOW YOU DONT WANT THE JOB SO YOU JUST WANT TO SABOTAGE YOURSELF? GOD
GOD
FUCK
GOD
I AM FUCKING DONE

>He's not asking them to spy on Hillary, but to find the e-mails SHE LOST.
>You know, the work-related emails Comey said the FBI itself could no longer find?

You mean the ones she gave to PRIVATE LAW FIRM that doesn't have a SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED TO VIEW THEM... yet somehow managed to wipe them (not with a cloth) so thoroughly that even FBI forensics couldn't recover them?

lol... but Trump said:
>I hope they (Russians) do... have them ("them" being the emails which were hacked LONG BEFORE Trumps even contemplated running for office)

Somehow, the media turned this into claims trump said:
>Dear Russia... please engage in espionage against Hillary Clinton by hacking her emails right now!

Shamefur dispray.!

Do you believe everything the media says? This headline is not what he said. They twist everything he says to control you. He never told Russia to hack her. He just looked at the camera and said he hoped they found her missing emails.

How the fuck is that the same thing?

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html?_r=0

>DOES TRUMP NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS FUCKING ILLEGAL TO EVEN SAY THIS

Shut up you histrionic faggot.

Cite the statute or... tell me the exact law even, but you have to explain WHY it applies other than just making an accusation of "but it's muh treason!!1" Because... it's not.

You're either a hysterical cock-gargling bitch or a shill.

the DNC staffer who was executed in maryland a few weeks ago leaked the emails, and this whole thing is just damage control.
Trump and Putin are on good terms because they both know globalists want to neuter the west via ISIS and collect shekels through China, the true threat. The enemy of my enemy is my friend

fuck off with your stupid fucking awoo picture
fucking stupid cancer
im already angry as fuck that Trump keeps hurting himself
and now i see this
this stupid
obnoxious
faggot image
you know man
you know?
i hope you fucking choke to death on your whole family

Holy shit, would you look at the catalog? CTR getting desperate. That upcoming asange leak must be a doozy

5D ASTRO CHESS

So did hillary have secret information and delete it or not? Trump probably read the narrative we all got and wants her embarrassing PERSONAL emails released

Good thing he didn't actually do that then.

How bout this then you whiny little bitchboy?

IP recorded. Enjoy being V&

lol at all the trump austist not realizing this will literally guarantee a hillary landslide in novemeber.

normies dont care about your faggy memes. this will make trump seem unpatriotic and thats literally he only selling point

OH YEAH I FORGOT
WE CANT SAY ANYTHING
WE CANT SHOW ANY EMOTION OR SAY ANYTHING TRUMP DOES IS A MISTAKE
I FORGOT
WHOOPS
I RUINED THE HUG BOX
I RUINED THE SAFE SPACE
SORRY SORRY SORRY
EVERYTHING TRUMP DOES IS SMART & GOOD & PLANNED
TRUMP MAKES NO MISTAKES
THERE YOU FEEL BETTER NOW YOU NUT GARGLING ASS SUCKER

Cuck yourself

>be accused of being histrionic
>become histrionic

shameless by kek's will

Clinton campaign on suicide watch, literally grasping at straws. Most glorious time to be alive seeing SJW forced to eat their own bile. There is a god.

You mean like not having a American flags at their dnc convention and vein the party of burning American flags?...hahahahahaha

>being a faggot
>faggot
faggot

I feel better, say sorry again though.

>nytimes

endorsed clinton, and that shit article does not name sources.

faget

im sorry that your country is such a dying, irrelevant piece of garbage thats fading away into history

look at this butthurt retard

look at this random faggot jumping into this so he feels like hes part of something
guess what reddit, you still dont fit in

>this idiot

Hillary said earlier that the emails arent a matter of national security, so dont worry about it.

>this dummy

Trump has such good relations to the Russians, that he can convince them to spy on Shillary.

yea Trump is definetely stumped this time...

This is why arguing with your side is pointless.

>Having non-cleared people delete classified information.

Imagine a plane carrying a CIA operative who has a usb thumb with Top Secret Information. What you are doing is like saying that the pilot of that plane is not cleared to transport Top Secret Information and what he is doing is wrong.

Your argument is completely asinine.

>Commit Perjury

Hillary has never committed perjury or been charged with it and there has not been any Hillary scandal that I know of that alleges perjury. Perjury is a specific crime. The elements of perjury are:

1. A person under oath,
2. makes a sworn statement
3. that they know to be false
4. with the intent to mislead.

The only time House Republicans considered trying to accuse her of Perjury was when she said to the best of her knowledge none of the emails at issue were marked as classified. It turns out that out of thousands and thousands of emails, thousands of which Hillary neither sent nor received, there were three emails marked as Classified.

Perjury is not a "gotcha" offense. Hillary in good faith made the statement that no emails were marked Classified. To the best of her knowledge that was entirely true because she neither received nor sent the 3 emails that were marked as Classified and had no knowledge of them. She offered honest testimony. That it was incorrect is not her fault, especially given the trivial nature (3 emails of tens of thousands).

>Subvert a Democratic candidates campaign

Hillary is not even connected to that. That's a DWS issue.

>Sell Federal appointments for office

Citation Needed (TM)

>Control MSM

That is just you being delusional and wrong. You do not like when your baseless accusations are not "stories" in the media. The media loves a good scandal, but you keep bringing them nonsense that is easily proven false by anyone with any degree of Journalistic Integrity.

>Be under IRS audit

(cont in next post)

Problem is the hack already occurred, and the private server never was government property (hence being Private).

If there weren't any national secrets on the server then there's no harm now is there? No breach of national security.

Now if there was... ohhh boy... is HILLARY in fucking trouble.

Because national secrets dont belong on private servers where they can be easily hacked.

Nice USA proxy. We dont get arrested here for saying things like you do in EU

>I on the other hand use our own intelligence services.
> -t. H. Clinton

Does he realize this has to be the first time a major presidential candidate and her/his entire party prevented other candidates from winning?

I am so sick of the left making excuses. It's unbelievable.

>nytimes
Geez since I'm going to listen to a news site that has been proven via Hillary's email scandal to be working with the Dems.
They are not news they are propaganda.

Where were you when Hilary admitted the deleted emails were national security threats

TRUSTRUMP

I'M WITH HIM

A FUTURE TO BELIEVE IN

Maybe he shouldn't have said that, although it doesn't bother me one bit what he said.

This is why Hillary hasn't given a press conference since December 4th, 2015

Watch the press conference again. He looks right at the camera and says "Russia, if you're listening, I want you to find those 30,000 missing emails" or something like that.

I'll have to go back to the video and find the time stamp. But go to CSPAN and find it yourself

yeah how about you catch im on the news and actually leave your hugbox and read the articles because this is all explained
why even comment if you havent read or watched the news ANYWHERE?

fuck this
so tired of this space-space hugbox mentality
i support trump, but i dont support this blatant disregarding of everything that doesnt make Trump look good

so yeah
*tab closed*

They cant defend anything without giving away a win to Trump.

She's wrong Again!

It doesn't maker her strong, it makes her wrong!

This is not a game clinton wants to play. Nothing she says makes much sense in reponse To this.

Brilliant play by trump

Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar.

Liary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton is a Bigot.

>espionage
So, she admits that they weren't just "personal" emails?

These democrats act like little highschool girls lol it is obvious how trump ment that he just used the actual news thats it oh my god

>Left trying to spin this as Trump asking them to hack again

1. The emails are from a server that no longer exists. You LITERALLY cannot hack it.
2. He's not asking them to hack someone. He's making a joke about the fact that Hillary's private server was most likely hacked and is connecting the purported DNC hackers to her "private" server. "Hey, if you hacked the DNC then you probably hacked Hillary's server too. Release those deleted emails for us!"
3. There's no proof that Russia hacked the DNC. There are claims from "experts" that they did and claims from Obama, WHO IS FUCKING SUPPORTING HILLARY CLINTON FFS, that they're involved. Zero evidence and zero proof.

omg Trump is a Russian spy! gbiblmao

BUT THEY WERE PERSONAL EMAILS SHE SAID SO HERSELF

lel

>hug box
>safe space

You have to go back.

I've been here for years, but this time, I'm pretty fucking sure there's paid shills in this thread.

Can you filter by user ID?

irredeemable shitposting

Vox said he asked for the Russians to hack the FBI to get the "few emails the FBI managed to recover."

What a fucking joke but God help us if people fall for the meme.

Yes. There's a grease monkey script out there that lets you do that, look it up because I don't have the name.

Also.

People saying trump trolled Hillary with this... how exactly? Serious question

addons can

>namefag HillShill

This fucking guy again.

This prick has been trying to correct the record bretty hrd lately. He's a shill who gets mad shekels per post...hence, the tripfaggotry.

Hahahaha black and white it like it's some EBIC GO DOWN IN HISTORY quote

Assuredly initiates neuro-cognitive sub-processes.

DELETE THIS

that's it, I'm benghazi now

Since Barrack "don't call me Hussein" Obama inserted the "intent" clause in the law, we have to look at what the Don's intent was, and, surely, no sane lawyer would ever indict.....right?

Haven't heard that one 25 times before

It is nice that the shills are tripfagging now. At least we can keep track of them easier.

You know I was thinking about why I rarely see the tripfag cancer in Sup Forums. I guess they are all shilling.

Didnt the clinton campaign just stump themselves with this?

Sup Forums is a board of peace, desu. Only a liberal shill trying to incite violence would think that is OK. Kinda like BLM screaming they want dead cops.

>clinton campaign stumping themselves

It is becoming routine at this point.

>Be under IRS audit

This is false. Neither Hillary Clinton nor the Clinton Foundation is under audit.

1) House Republicans sent a request for investigation to the IRS.
2) The IRS Commissioner received their request.
3) He referred it to the organization at the IRS it should have been mailed to so they could look at the letter.

This is the equivalent of mailing the CEO of McDonalds a complaint about your local McDonalds and receiving a form letter response that is has been referred to their Customer Service Department.

Nothing happened. There is no audit. You have been lead to believe there is one by Right Wing Media like the Daily Caller and Fox News-- but there are no facts behind their claims. Here are some facts: Republicans have sent requests for investigation to the IRS, the United States Attorney General, the US Attorney for Washington D.C., the FBI, the Department of Justice, the State Department OSI. They formed a House Committee and two Senate Committees to investigate Hillary Clinton.

The House/Senate Committees entirely run by Republicans turned up nothing. They spent significant government money to investigate her. Not because they believe she has done anything wrong, but because they are hoping/praying that if they keep fishing they may find something.

They haven't.

The other organizations also either investigated her or determined that the request for investigation was so baseless that there was no cause for investigation. Imagine if I sent the police a letter to investigate you for the assassination of JFK and offered no evidence, but I said a lot of mean things about you. They would not investigate it because it is a waste of time and resources.

This is why no one takes you seriously. Because you pretend all these things are happening that are not.

You are disempowered because you base your entire life politics on lies and hysteria. When confronted with facts and reason your arguments collapse. So you resort to delusions.

But I thought Trump was nationalist xenophobe who will start World War 3!

What Trump will say during the debates:

Trump: "Hillary, were the lawyers you used to delete the 30,000 emails related to the United States government in any way? Did they have Top Secret security clearance to view the documents? Who's to say none of the lawyers had ties to foreign powers? Were they vetted by members of the FBI or CIA?

If hackers working for Russia did have access to these 30,000 emails, then wouldn't it be safe to assume that they retrieved these emails before they were deleted? If the answer to this question is a resounding yes, then this proves to you that Hillary Clinton, regardless of the FBI 's decision, has extremely poor judgment in regards to the way she conducts herself in the political sphere.

We don't need someone who is lazy and incompetent enough to house top secret information about troop movements and inner-circle political affairs on a server with no encryption software wired in the bathroom of her house.

Hillary, could you be truthful to the American people for once? Was this server, that was hacked into by the Russian government, next to your toilet or was it nestled under your sink?"

It's just yoga emails, goys.

cool story. Want to explain where the Clinton Foundation gets its money?

How about you start with how they stole all of the money from Haiti's reconstruction efforts, by only granting reconstruction contracts to Clinton Foundation donors? How about you explain how Bill and Hillary Clinton stole all the money out of Haiti?