Trump fucks up again

Why the fuck does he always do this every time he gets level with Clinton?

Mike Pence and Newt are now literally freaking out on twitter trying to clarify the press conference.

Now the news is gonna pic related all week....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGHWou0h1kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's just leftist jew media spin.

Didn't he said that ironically? I only saw half of the press conference.

except thats not what trump said at all.

Thats fucking CNN spinning it

>tfw rusamerican empire in my lifetime

>wew russia is exposing our corruption
>trump is baddie for doing this

skip to 35 minutes

Trump is obviously a fucking idiot.
Clinton is a career criminal.
Take your pick.

>except thats not what trump said at all

he said something equally retarded though

all he had to do was let the scandal do its thing

>Trump: Hey if you guys already have Hillary's hacked e-mails share them pls
>CNN: Trump Calls On Russia To Hack Clinton's Emails

How the fuck is this legal?

skip to 46:40 for the quote on Russia.

>cnn
Wow why not source from the DNC. Plus goddamn the media is fucked. The coordination is so goddamn blatant it's as if they don't even give a fuck anymore.

How is it legal for an idiot like trump and a career criminal like clinton to run to potus?

Because he's working for Hillary, user. And all you faggots believe he's your hero.

>Literally says it as an ironic joke.
>Media spins it out to further the narrative of their DNC masters

Earlier, they were spinning how Donald's desire to not release his tax returns while under audit was a clear sign of him owning massive amounts of property and incomes from Russia.

I would have thought that they would start freaking out about Donald's statement about minimum wage, but this is absurd. You can't win with the media, if your running for President with an (R) next to your name. I'm almost certain that if Donald decided to go Democrat, the media would be sucking his dick daily.

That's a stupid headline. How can anyone hack deleted emails? Trump said if they find the deleted emails to turn them into the FBI

>Literally says it as an ironic joke.

he didn't say say it was a joke, that's why he fucked up.........people calling it an act of treason all over social media now

he fucked handed the DNC all the ammo they needed for Obama's speech tonight

fucking stupid

Stick to making gyros. Leave the politics to those that have a functioning government and economy

Are you thick?

Watch it again, it was 100% satirical.

>mfw you idiots don't realize that this is once again 4D chess and it will turn out to benefit him

>Trump is obviously a fucking idiot
Oh you of little faith, has he not proven that he knows exactly what he is doing the whole time already?

The media has tried so hard to fuck him up for the whole thing and yet he just rises in the polls. he is nothing short of a genius when it comes to campaigning

>Trump's wife plagiarizes Michelle's speach
>News goes bonkers over it
>All it really does is give the RNC more publicity
>Everyone agrees Trump came out on top in this incident
>Trump calls on Russia to continue hacking
>News goes bonkers over it
>All it really does is give Hillary's e-mail fraud more publicity
FOURTH DIMENSIONAL CHINESE CHECKERS

I was actually the 1st to say that here.
Trump has attacked the republican establishment with ferocity.

He ridiculed and humiliated ALL his fellow republican nominees, thus making a joke out of the good old GOP.

>said the nigger who lives in the country that caused a global financial crisis

I hope you didn't forget to raise the debt limit today. Don't want to see you default even before we do.

>fucking stupid

Yes
trump is a stupid idiot
there's no question about that

Well I never said Americans are smart.
Let's not forget that millions of Americans supported Palin

>Brits are too stupid to understand Trump's move
if he makes shocking remarks ,this way everyone will be talking about him and not about Clinton and the convention ,was it that hard to grasp?

>Well I never said Americans are smart.
m8 learn how to balance a fuckin checkbook before you talk shit

I balanced your mom on my dick last night.

Kek
It's litterally the Trump Media Cycle now.
>Trump says thing
>News exaggerates it
>News gets called out

Watch his polls continue to rise

Lol why shouldn't he tell Russia to help him destroy her?

What we are supposed to "play fair"

You can't play fair against corrupted Hillary and the political class. You bring a knife and hey brig a gun.

There are no rules and their is no playing nice this is a war.

Pay your debts AND destroy your little shithole with muzzies.

Super power nigga.

>4D chess
>giving media ample material to affect opinions and lose the lead he just attained in the polls that so many Bothans died to get for him..

This man is an idiot... I'm voting for him
Anyway, but there is fuck reasons to say things the way he said them.

He could have said "the Russians might have them, I hope they don't.. Because their might be national security info in them." And it would have made the point.

Instead he actually says "I hope they have them!""

Lol he's litterally Asperger's syndrome personified at this point

>Why the fuck does he always do this every time he gets level with Clinton?

Because he's trying to throw his own campaign.

He never wanted to be president. His campaign began as just a marketing strategy for his new reality TV show, but it quickly took on a life of its own and, like Frankenstein's monster, grew bigger than its creator and is now out of control. Trump wants to destroy this campaign to return to the life he once loved. He will lose by his own hand. Screencap this prediction.

Yfw you realize that the whole thing has been a hoax.

with the retardation surrounding hillary brought into the spotlight, i have no problem here.

user this isn't even 4D chess anymore. This is just the DNC paymasters being insane and retarded. This "news story" is literally something that would be used as an SNL skit. I'm fairly certain there are people turning on the TV right now and laughing at this assertion. This shit is tinfoil tier.

>Trump is a big do do face stupid pants

Meanwhile you are Greek why don't you guys solve yourselves before you pipe up about our country you fuckin olive oil nigger

I don't think Trump is an idiot, I just think he doesn't have much PR experience related to politics.

Pay debnts, shill

Please explain how this will change the campaign one iota

58 million Americans voted for Palin in 2008

Let that sink in for a while

>cnn

Being this buttblasted about american politics because his country is so insignificant that all he can do is whine.

How is it legal for you to not pay your fucking debts?

>fucks up
CTR out in force. Kek.

Exposing how Hillary broke the law during her own convention, stealing all the media attention. Everyone is talking about emails again. This is incredible.

Only a shill would claim otherwise.

>it's another MSM takes a half of one sentence and then changes half the words in it episode

No they voted for John McCain

>media blackout on clinton and DNC corruption
>Trump: If Russia has secrets pls turn them into the FBI
>media: OH MY FUCKING GOD THE DNC IS CORRUPT AND TRUMP WANTS RUSSIA TO EXPOSE IT OGGKSH FUKCKKK RUSSIA OUR EEMAILS WE ARE CORRUPT TRUMP BAD

The e-mails were already hacked. Trump is asking that the contents be released. Since those e-mails are FBI evidence, a better question is this: why isn't our government demanding their release?

I see nothing wrong with the statement in that banner

>media overreacts

>HE FUCKED UP GUYS COME ON

If your depth gauge is solely based on the kike media, you must be one of them. Who gives a shit how they try to spin it. At this point, IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER! HES THE NEXT PRESIDENT, THEY ARE IN PANIC MODE

>grease lecturing a country on their politics

>Mike Pence and Newt are now literally freaking out on twitter trying to clarify the press conference.

Literally one, very calm, tweet is not "freaking out."

Also, Trump said nothing remotely objectionable, and virtually no one will give a shit.

However, you'd better believe that when Hillary gets a sip of a poll boost, it will be blamed on xyz innocuous thing Trump said as always.

Trump is trying to get eyes off of hillary and the DNC again by saying something outrageous, like he has 20 billion times before.

I wonder how many more times he's going to do it before the MSM catches on, because they're being played like a fiddle.

If they spun that shit any harder they'd create a hurricane, Jesus Christ

Kek this is actually what JIDF thinks.

Trump plays the TRAP card every time.
He says something "that will destroy him"... they pick it up and run with it...
The message gets out to normies and everyone...
Turns out that even if dumbocraps believe their own garbage about evil Putin hacking their shit tier emails, giving it MORE publicity hoping it would hurt Trump IS HURTING SHILLARY.
The Bernouts and independant pussies don't enjoy corruption and incompetence, which is still the main subject of the leaks, even if ebil Russian wite man did it.

Whose shill am I supposed to be?
I already called clinton a career criminal.
And sanders is dead

call the cops :P

Palin came in the package

Would you vote for a Trump potus + Palin vp combo?

stay and listen you might learn something

An idiot being able to run for president isn't illegal, a criminal on the other hand....

>LEAF

>giving media ample material to affect opinions and lose the lead

But he didn't. All he did was say a 100% harmless joke that... is also giving him free coverage.

How is politics-PR *that much* different from entertainment-PR? Not sticking your foot in your mouth is a universal skill and he should really have it down pat at his age.

This has been spun a lot. Still Trump should no better. "never interrupt your enemy when they are destroying themselves"

Someone needs to take Trump's twitter account away.

4d chess clowns, guess what everyone is talking about, the emails that WILL be released soon, LMAFFO! they are all DUPES

jesus christ what a dumb fuck

He didn't fuck up. Nobody will care.

People who were going to vote Trump anyways will agree, people who were going to vote Hillary will whine loudly, undecided won't give a shit, the media will drive themselves into a frenzy over this, people will trust the media less, and life will go on

>hurt durr u can't hack deleted files!

You can. Any system that can be hacked into can also be scanned for deleted files. Deleting a file doesn't make it unretrievable.

You believe they actually count the votes?

TOP LEL

>Russia, if you're listening I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing

that's what he said..

that's not even a remotely truthful account of what happened. he clearly posited finding the deleted emails as a tongue-in-cheek comment that he claimed would "be rewarded by our mainstream press".

nice proxy, shillary faggot.

Whoa

>Why the fuck does he always do this every time he gets level with Clinton?

Because he doesn't actually want to win.

There's a reason he didn't ensure he had funds to continue after the primaries.

that was an ironic joke

So a punk kid who exposed national secretes then ran off to Russia for safety is considered a hero to these people but asking Russia to publicly expose American corruption is wrong?

It's over for real this time.

>Personal Emails

This is it.
If they say they are confidential emails, Clinton is fucked.

She says they are personal. If they are not then she's committed a huge offense.

>The media has tried so hard to fuck him up
Heh, no they didn't, although it appears that way. Free press is the opposite of fucking someone up. The point was obviously to give him publicity for ad revenue. Just because they're saying negative things about him doesn't mean they want him to go away.

TV will be way more entertaining for the next 4-8 years if Trump wins.

Now say the rest of the sentence.

Why is it everytime I see a canadian poster, the post is fucking trash? I'm honestly ashamed. Everyone here in canada tries to make fun of americans and say that we're smarter, but I have never been more disappointed in my countrymen. Canadians, pls go

This actually. He's being "outrageous" to draw attention to the emails that the media has been ignoring. If it weren't for the media freaking out over what Trump said nobody would care, they still don't really, but now they're thinking of what is in Hillary's emails.

>all trump has to do to win is shut up

> he wont shut up

TRUMP PLEASE SENPAIIII

>Trump makes a joke about Clinton's private emails
>media: TREASON! TREASON! TREASON! TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR PUTIN AGENT!

It's just beyond ridiculous at this point.

Ironically, Trump's supporters LIKE the more extreme CNN interpretation of Trump's statements such that CNN I'd actually making Trump more popular. The average Ameritard wants everything to be ridiculously oversimplified. Nuance terrifies it.

You don't vote for the vp you retard. Just stop

Its another episode of that one Greek guy tries to bash America and fails miserably.

>Would you vote for a Trump potus + Palin vp combo?
Yes. VP means jack shit. Nobody fucking cares about VP.

lel

this is hilarious

why wouldnt we want to see her emails? she had them unsecured

fuck her and fuck you, shill off

It's not a fuckup you oaf it's pure gold.

Let the man work his magic.

>How is politics-PR *that much* different from entertainment-PR?

Entertainment PR gives you the benifit of the doubt. Political PR, depending your party and affiliation can gut you for doing anything and nothing.

probably the most pathetic and desperate attempt these faggots have made yet

sad

>hack what's already been scrubbed

how do these idiots have a job?

>olive nigger talking US politics
Where's the money asshole

How is it legal for countries to interfere with other countries politics?
I don't know, you should ask democrats for all the times they have done it.

>Nobody fucking cares about VP

That's the spirit.

gee, really makes you think....

Unless you delete the partition

You came here under the assumption we dislike Russia when that is not true.

Have you looked up your ass?

>director comey, could you find any evidence that there hack and the server was forcibly broken into?
>no

Go back to mcdonalds you fat fuck nigger trash

After listening to this it's clear he's clowning a bit.

>scrubbed
>held by an FBI branch that says "she's guilty as fuck"

Russia is making them public now. Suck my dick shill.

Assuming this isn't just retardation, is his joke about Russia handing over the emails meant to clog up the news headlines so that no one cares about the DNC convention?

The news stations will obviously talk about Trump being a Russian spy over whatever happens during the DNC.

Isn't there a point where bad publicity is just bad publicity?

>>giving media ample material to affect opinions and lose the lead he just attained in the polls that so many Bothans died to get for him..

You mean like literally every other time he's said stuff, remember how those turned out? What's going to happen is that people are going to hear about this "Russian email thing" all week, instead of the DNC. AND most people are going to look at it and go "wait what emails are they talking about"?

The more they report, the more they help him.

Its called hijacking the story. He just completely changed the narrative to himself and clintons personal server debacle. Pretty smart if you ask me.