If you could, would you re-institute prima nocta?

If you could, would you re-institute prima nocta?

Yes. For black men.

Are you ignorantly referring to ius primae noctis?

Is your only source of knowledge the flick Braveheart?

>im really smart because i read a wikipedia article

ok buddy

Says the literally illiterate

>Historians regard Longshanks as an ideal King
>Mel made him evil because he's a bumruffled pommy cunt

Nothing would cause a black genocide faster.

Do you guys ever think we're wrong about the whole "white genocide" thing?

What if the reason we see so much interracial pairing in pop culture is because they're trying to get the BLACKS to be bred out. Niggers already kill themselves off at a huge rate.

We sure as shit know that's tons of white people against race mixing, probably even more these days actually.

The future, could be a little less dark if you ask me.

Hey, this pile of shit tastes like shit, but this pile of ice cream sundaes tastes great.

Hey, guys... guys... howsabout.. hear me out here.. seriously hey, waddya say howsabout we mix all that ice cream with that shit so the shit tastes better?

Wow what a great food analogy user!!!!! I'm giving you an A for effort.

Long story short, I'd let Patrick McGoohan fuck my wife

user, what do you think is going to happen to all those African men pouring into Europe. Do you think even a fifth of them will find a woman? They were promised a better life and they wont remain sexless. Shits going to get ugly

That would be true if progressives were simultaneously dismantling and deconstructing black culture and history, but they're not. They're trying to make whites racially dispossessed while advocating for black to segregate themselves off at leftwing campuses.

Though it is funny watching black supremacists talk about white decline like it's going to mean good times for them. It's just going to mean Latinos become ascendant while Asians capture the foreign scene. The black demographic isn't going anywhere, especially once groups that aren't addled by guilt take over.

>Though it is funny watching black supremacists talk about white decline like it's going to mean good times for them

Oh yeah this. Nothing will get better for black people. If anything it's just going to get worse

White people make up 5% of the worlds population and quickly falling.

Black population has been exploding exponentially since the 1950s. Nigeria alone will have a billion people in a few decades.

>Nigeria alone will have a billion people in a few decades.

Remember to donate to foreign aid charities guys! We have to help all these starving people

Not once white people stop subsidizing them with foreign aid. Those countries regularly starving is the natural response of a society making too many people for the land to sustain but for decades the tears have been shed and gullible westerners helped set up an entire economy of foreign aid that created a balloon of sustainability under Sub-Saharan Africa. Once the West dies Africa's population boom will go with it, especially since China is gobbling up resources all over the continent as we speak and they will have no qualms about letting Africans starve to prevent the same collapse they see Europe going through.

GOD DAMN IT I'M JUST TRYING TO BE OPTIMISTIC HERE.

FPBP

>The trouble with Scotland is
>it's full of SCOTS
Fucken Longjeans

>Arrows cost money
>send the Irish

>tfw no point wasting your cheat mode longbowmen

You're partially right in American terms given Latinos and Asians are the fastest growing groups. The amount of people who look strictly black is going to decrease for sure, but the fact that demographic's culture is prevalent in media while the one drop rule seems to be in practice with everybody including them it's going to simply be a slow redefinition of what being black means. As long as young white people like Shaun King or Rachel Dolezal are brainwashed into hating themselves enough to try and be black, people with actual black heritage aren't going to identify as anything else unless there's some Asian, and only because "Asian," culture is distinct enough for them to want to be a part of it.

RRRRROUTED

No. Just exterminate all races that are not white or asian

This is reality. Black people are going extinct.

A most excellent idea

Is it?

>tfw born too soon to experience a planet without blacks