Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/866436920859078656

>You are blocked from following @ShaunKing and viewing @ShaunKing's Tweets. Learn more

what the shit? I don't even know who this nigger is.

sexy. the type of woman who would give the best sex in the world, but make your life afterwards a living hell.

shaun king for pretending hes black

He knows you though, whyte boi

>talcum x
what are you going to post tweets from Anita Sarkeesian next?

>ilimitados

>llevate 10 gratis

>pokemon go

Why is she complaining if she's in Mexico though?

What's this guys deal anyways?
Who the fuck is he

What the fuck is up with Sup Forums? I've visited here a couple times in the past few days and there's always two or three completely offtopic threads on the front page. Do you guys have no mods or what?

White guy who pretends he's black and jumped on the BLM train to sell his shitty autobiography.

>that twitter feed
it's crazy how people can be on a constant race baiting crusade every day on twitter. day and night tweeting and retweeting racial articles and getting "outraged" all day long. it must be mentally exhausting to live that way.

>nigger
That's Talcum X

go back to your shitty general and stop moaning. its a waste of time.

I'm not moaning, I like offtopic threads, I just don't know how you get away with posting an overtly Sup Forums-themed thread on a board for television and movies.

most twitter lefties use an app that goes through tweets that have different opinions than them and then block everyone who liked it to suppress people who they dont like
I guess it works

>threatens him
Yeah, I'm sure Mr. Spic was very threatened by the woman that probably weighs like 100 lbs tops.

Hopefully with years of therapy, anxiety drugs, and reasonably priced diversity workshops he can recover from this traumatic ordeal.

There's another good video out there about casual racism where two women are waiting in the checkout line, and suddenly the first woman out of nowhere starts telling the other woman who is in front of her and just happens to be wearing a hijab to get out of America and go home. And she says so casually that it's like she was just asking for the time.

dumb roastie whore

Shaun King is literally the living embodiment of Get Out.

They're just lonely attention seekers.

>What the fuck is up with Sup Forums?

Reddit shut down The_Donald.

You're experiencing Cultural enrichment on an Internet level.

this crap has happened long before Trump announced his campaign.

I hate hearing spanish in public too. Live in Nevada and I probably hear more spanish conversations than english if I'm outside somewhere. Out of line women like her though desperately need to be slapped

>you cant say whatever you want
>if you sperg, you being headlined as a bigot
>youre not just woman, youre a White women
America 2017

Martin Luther Cream -- for being a faggit.

She's right, you know

>Reddit shut down The_Donald.
No they didn't

this is why I could never work a service job. I would probably end up murdering a customer.

>Husband didn't want anything to do with that chorizo power
kek

did she just move to manassas because white people are the minority in northern VA

Same reason how Pedoshit, BLACKED, and other off-topic bullshit thread get away with it.

They blocked it for a day.

>Reddit shut down The_Donald.

No, t_d shut itself down after they dared the admins to set a posts upvote count to zero and they did, so they made their subreddit private with a message to move off site to a safe space

But almost nobody actually moved over to it, so they made t_d unprivate a day later.

She was. Though it was funny when he said his name was Juan

Why would they do that?

Even other spanish speakers don't wanna hear mexicans talking in their slow drawl. Fucking horrendous

Holy fuckin shit that cant be real, preemptive mass blocking, its literally like anudda shoah.

>refusing to assimilate into your host country
>forming your own ghettos that allow the culture you fled from to fester
The invader was clearly in the wrong.

You should go back there.

>muh husband
Why are women so fucking awful?

Only if she had been a native American.

>I've visited here a couple times in the past few days

fuck off nigger

There's no need to shill here.

Reddit admin have been harassing the fuck out of the_donald for months. They literally redid basic code on their site multiple times just because they resented how popular it was.

>two or three completely offtopic threads on the front page.
>only two or three
Lurk moar newfag.

You can't stop me faggot, it's an anonymous image board

>waaahhhhh

Go cry about Reddit on Reddit

>trump gave people the impression they can say whatever they want
WTF IMPEACH DRUMPF!!!

That's true. That's why Sup Forums will always beat out plebbit.

Sup Forums has been Sup Forums 4.0 for years now.

Did this ass say anything about the Facebook kidnapping? Something makes me think he didn't.

Blocked by some guy I never interacted with. Nice.

Maybe you should take your own advice?

I'm not the one making angry butthurt excuses for said site on Sup Forums.

Seriously though, how will Sup Forums justify this?

log out from twitter you attention whore

>a middle aged woman makes an ass of herself in a public venue
Oh no, this is unprecedented

It's happened again: White Milk flips lid and shitposts on twitter about shit I could care less about. Retard shitposts about it on a Texan Tabasco Farming Internet Forum.

You should go over there and spam this until you get some bites.

>>>pole

what did the mexican even do
this roastie is trying to force her man into a fight he doesnt even say shit lmao

Cunt needs to be put her in place. If was her husband Id given her a smack. No fucking stay at home twat has any right to shit talk a man at work

>women
>rights

>"WITE PEEPOH THINK DEY WHATEVA DEY WANT DO, WE GOTTA CALL DA T SHIT OUT NIGGA SIGNAL BIZZLE DIS SHZZLE"

We've always though this though. Just because sperg lefties had a kindergarten field trip into the realm of crying on the internet in the last 4 years of Obama's presidency, doesn't mean that ever actually changed. When the fuck are SJWs, BLM, and other assorted Leftscum going to figure out that the only reason they had an "unchallenged platform" during that time, was because no one was really paying attention to them enough back then to bother countering their bullshit in any meaningful way.

She wants the brown burrito inside of her but she refuses to accept her own desires

anita's run has ended, she's irr now
Talcum X is a meme still breathing

anyway, what's a Sup Forums thread doing here

white is always right, spics need to get the fuck out

ITT racists miss the whitest detail of all, a Twin Peaks reference.

Man, is he brave.

>given white people the impression that they can say whatever they want
I'm glad he exposed that cunt.

He heard her annoying obnoxious conversation and tried to respond.

Same reason they deleted the alt right subreddit, they don't want any explicitly anti-leftist opinions being voiced on their website and they're willing to ignore their own rules to do it

Damn right, Satan.

Mexican is an ugly ass language I don't blame her.

t. liberal

>bitch cries on the phone while everybody has to listen
>random guy wants to help
>dont talk to me, fuck you
oh fuck this bitch

>talks like a spastic in public
>spic offers advice
>don't listen to my convo spic

holy shit I don't know what to say

>I don't even know who this nigger is.
Still I don't have a problem with him exposing a dumb roastie

Fuck this SJW niggaboo shill bruh

Well that's cute. Even those gay subreddits were anti-white. Now the cookie cutters that used them might finally become the good kind of racist.

Good. No sympathy for anyone wearing hijabs.

The United States of America was not founded by Native Americans. Most of them were dead long before Europeans even showed up.

This is NOT OK! We need to ban white people and strip them of their right to vote now! PoC are simply not safe until this happens.

I can just imagine some jackass holding up their cameraphone like a jackass and trying to provoke her. They always do this. They think that because they're the ones filming they don't look like assholes. But then you see footage of them filming and they do look like assholes.

white trash at it's finest

I don't even blame her really, Mexicans are the most obnoxious people alive. I used to live in the Rio Grande Valley and they are all so fucking stupid and literally look at you funny for not knowing spanish in America. They are almost all on welfare, have 4 kids to get the gibsmedats, and are all low iq monkeys.

Seriously fuck em.

Nah they shut themselves down for a day out of protest. They're back up now.

The absolute state of white people right now kek.

>This twitter-tier comment
Why am I not surprised?

>parody on Sup Forums
Why am I not surprised?

>meme arrows

Don't you have a Get Out thread to make?

He's giving you fake news. /r/the_donald shut down their own subreddit in "protest."

If anyone's ignoring the rules, it's them. I don't know why Reddit hasn't shut them down other than that they're scared of the repercussions in this America where Trump is president. They probably figure it's best to let them have their safe space so they don't try and DDoS the site or something.

spic really isn't offensive, people really want to force this killed whitey meme and count one idiot as everyone

Imagine if every unpleasant interaction with someone was televised on the internet and immediately became a referendum on their race. But of course, it's only OK to do with white people. The inability of the saner portions of the American left to shut these race hucksters down is one of the many reasons I no longer support any parts of it.