Does anyone else hope that the USA finally improves relations with Russia...

Does anyone else hope that the USA finally improves relations with Russia. I don't understand why people in the US are so fearful of russia.

>picture of my new tattoo

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html?_r=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No need to be afraid of us. We are very good.

They have a strong nation

I trust you slavbro

Only degenerates or bikers get badass tattoos. You better be a biker or you're a fucking poser bitch.

Stronger relations in Russia would be wonderful, it's just residual fear from the Cold War for older people and msm fear mongering on russia.

some of your women are very good too

Don't fear them.

Don't want their form of corrupt crony capitalism.

Don't want the opposition candidate to die like Boris Nemstov.

Our media wants us to hate Russia and love Muslims

Agree. Russia should be part of NATO. Make it a western alliance.

Ya'll seem like some fun motherfuckers. Looking forward to good relations with Russia for once in our country's existence.

Yes. Russia is our friend. The only time all of America (Government and People) hated Russia was when it was Commie scum.

Only our government dislikes Russia now. I would infinitely like to deal with a country that puts their own country first... compared to these globalist swine we are allied with now.

I don't hate Russia but I don't like that snake Putin

Germany would be a better place if we were ruled by Putin.

>Don't want their form of corrupt crony capitalism.

THE IRONY
H
E

I
R
O
N
Y

I'd love for Russia and the united States to go nanners on the middle East. While France and Germany suck their thumbs and protest of course.

I can see none of you goddamn ankle biters didn't live through the 80's. Fuck the russians, fuck you and get off my fucking lawn.

Sick tat desu

Lot of Putin shills out today.

Russia is shithole which hate you because of your success.

Shithole which always had and will has dictators.

I like the way vlad does business, I would happily cooperate with ruski-s

Cold War leftovers and useful goyim acting as pawns in globalist foreign policy.

Would have been better without the lettering explaining everything.

you have some brains

meanwhile trumpfags dont understand anything

You realize the cold war was jew elites using propaganda to get you to accept them stealing your money without limits?

Tee radilza v'rasia e-le tee emigrant? vse ruskies katare ya zna-u lubeet rusia.

no free speech
no free media no roads
no wages
no medicare
war against all well educated world(eu.USA,japan) and friendship with dictators(syria,turkey, kazah,uzbeks, north korea,zimbabme,venezuela,angola etc)

you are Rtbot/troll or just a blind person

Us white people need to stick together.

>Slavs
>White

>Burgers
>White

wew

< you?

Sup Forumsacks just like Russia to be edgy.

The view it as a land free of degeneracy, forgetting that the trade off for this is living in a shithole

Obama improved relations with Cuba, hopefully the next president can improve the relations even further.

Putin represents many of the opposite ideals that the US does. He silences opposition and is involved in shady deaths of opponents. There is still massive poverty and human rights violations in Russia. I don't think the US can be friends with Russia.

>vse ruskies katare ya zna-u lubeet rusia.

you are putinbot. I love russia and hate pootin who is destroying it.

nice tattoo i would get the same just without the words join or die

>Obama improved relations with Cuba

Castro's revolution rounded up all homos and executed them.

>human rights

Top kek.

We're friends with the Saudis even after they 9/11'd us.

>There is still massive poverty and human rights violations in Russia. I don't think the US can be friends with Russia.
Doesn't stop the US from being friends with the Saudis.

It would be good if you make every week thread with truth about putin's corruption and real situation in russia. Unfortunately I am not so good in English for conversation about politics an all these political vocabulary. even with google translate it is difficult

Anyone remember when bush and putin where best bros?

i miss those days

Not fearful of Russia anymore, if anything I'm gonna watch that shithole collapse twice in my lifetime.

lol you are friends with SA because its only one way to protect middle east against huge iran. thats why pootin and china wants that USA go out of SA. is USA will lost SA you cant control oil prices and YOUR economy will be fucked and you will not be superpower anymore.
pootin and iran will control oil prices, drugs, and immigration and making more terrorist and send them to the enemy- YOU.

never lol.pootin played like democrat till 2004 then he showed his real face. MUH SUPERPOWER MUH FROM LISBOA TO VLADIVOSTOK MUH EVIL AMERICA MUH SADDAM
pootin blackmails EU and US by gas and war against ukraine,estonia,latvia,georgia.

Stop spamming us Ivan. We're on to you:
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html?_r=0

So?

Okay Ivan, enough with the power tripping. Now hurry along and get ready to stand in line to buy milk for 6 hours, your babooshka needs something to wash down her pickled beets with in the morning.

also picrel- federal budget of ALL Russian education 12bln.
budget of Harvard university -35bln.

pootin spend all oil money to his offshores,ruling party,oligarchs, mass media(1tv,rt,tass etc), tanks and war. thats why he is killing education because well educated against him.(erdogan is making the same now lol)

so its better for US and EU making nato stronger give weapons to ukraine, fuck dictators aroung the world. you know why west begin war at the middle east? because of 2 reasons.
1- overpopulation and religious people-muslims who will never stop to reproduce.
2- oil. if west will lost control of oil regions prices will be huge and EU and USA will be fucked but middle east with their religion and dictators will quickly increase.

overpopulation and religion of piece is not good for the planet. thet why there is a "meat grinder"

you can say ASIA IS OVERPOPULATED TOO
but asia mostly non muslim( much more peaceful people) and there is no oil so they cant fuck EU and US economies by oil prices .

its pro pootin paid factory of bots.
they praise pootin and everything he does.
month salary-30k rubles.
they make memes,videos for youtube,posting on imageboards like Sup Forums/ 2ch/ kraut/vk/facebook/lj etc.

How does putin fit into all of this?

Shilly-shally shills

Too many cold war cucked baby boomers who can't understand that global politics change