Pope Francis: World is at war, but religion isn't to blame

Pope Francis: World is at war, but religion isn't to blame.

What a nice tolerant guy. :-)

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36902882

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/babylon-the-great-revelation/
pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
youtube.com/watch?v=LSAFcnryoEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty much Athiest but I will say that the world has been fighting before religion. If anything religion has helped overall but just like anything it introduces problems in itself. There is no perfect solution.

I am so glad I'm not Catholic and never was.

What a shameful cuck.

pope francis is the first outsider pope
also the first truly globalist pope
coincidence? I think not
the infiltration has been carefully planned

that motherfucker is a cryptojew, im convinced

well the nwo does seem intent on stirring up the Islamic beehive

Don't worry, the Catholic church is going to be exposed pretty quick here and it's going to bring down the entire catholic religion

Revelation foretells such events

>priest that served for decades gets murdered in one of his churches by an islamic terrorist
>But it's not islam!!!
Always knew cathocucks were cancer.

I sincerely doubt you were ever religious of any kind since you're too retarded to know what Sedavancatism is

Yes we already know this

The problem here is that the Pope isn't saying "don't blame catholics guise!" but is saying "#notallmuslims" in a roundabout manner after one of his fellow priests was killed by muslims

Fuck you Frankie
I want to DEUS VULT

He's shilling because he doesn't want to admit that one of the final biblical prophecies is about to fulfill itself. The world governments will start a war against the world's religions one after another, until the one true religion is left. Once the government targets whichever religion that is, god will interfere and armageddon begins. Islam will be the catalyst, we just have to wait for world leaders to uncuck themselves

This is exciting now lol

Christcucks on the speed again. I fucking love you guys who still worship dead god, who won't answer to your prayers.

>the world is a war

My prayers were answered with these happenings while i have a cushy job and a lovely lady
T. Baptist

>Francis was speaking before his visit to Poland
Poles are going to fuck him up

Yup, Jehovah's Witnesses have been preaching this for years and years and years

Still laughing at us for trying to warn you?

>jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/babylon-the-great-revelation/

Antipope when?

My prayers were also answered when I prayed fall of Europe into the hands of muslims.

>thinks God's name is jehovah
>is a protestant

Yes we are still laughing at you

>Christcucks will defend this

Translations Psalm 83:18

ASV "That they may know that thou alone, whose name is JEHOVAH, Art the Most High over all the earth."

KJV "That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth."

NAB "Show them you alone are the LORD, the Most High over all the earth." (as verse 19)

The NAB is just to show that some bible have actually taken God's name out

>is a protestant
Are you assuming this because I posted Bobby Hill? I never claimed to be protestant

I'm so happy that my salvation is at hand!

Not all of us will defend this idiot. Pope Francis is an embarrassment. He is from the same cloth as all the other leftist who bury their heads in the sand and try to appease the Muslim animals instead of acting against them. I will be glad when he is gone.

The LARPers will rationalize this

why doesnt ISIS behead the pope? Or atleast does a huge terror attack on the Vatican/Pope.

It would be a huge symbolic victory for ISIS and the muslims over the crusaders.

He's referring to a spiritual war, IBSIDE of all of us you dum-dums.

I'm glad even in these times of intolerance and hate, our Pope is wise enough to focus our attention on the important things, instead of trying to turn us against one another.

He's right though.

We all know what the real cause is.

>wave of jihadists
>JIHAD
>stresses that religion is not the cause

This pope is a fucking joke.

Cometh the man, cometh the hour.

Bring back Benedict.

Has this man met a nigger toe he hasn't loved?

tbf loving awkward cunts is kind of his job description.

When did the world go mad, Sup Forums? When did it become acceptable to replace strength with weakness? Why are we replacing the concept of fighting against evil with tolerating and coexisting with evil?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

What a cuck

>When did the world go mad, Sup Forums?
Around 2007

frightened folk will sue the church more like ..

someone is playing the long game. in a few decades this planet will be full of people who are easy to rule because they are simply unable to speak up against anything.

Not with a bang, but a whimper. It was always foretold.

he is a weak faggot kike

Glad Im not papist scum

Sky-Daddy really needs to get off his ass and perform a miracle

inb4 fedora

tbf the rhetoric is kicking up a notch- even the liberal channel 4 news is now got a default setting of wtf?

The notallmuslims# is no longer sufficient, they can see that.

Well yeah, of course we'd still be fighting if we got rid of religion. It's just that, in this case, it has EVERYTHING to do with religion. But of course, the Pope isn't going to admit that. Being a religious leader and all. Given the history of the church and all the violence they caused before they got old and mellowed out, mainly just diddling kids on the side.

Yep.
For a while now I have just been non denomonational Christian. But seeing all the spineless groveling, I'm done with Christianity completely.

If it's all part of God's plan, he's a cunt. Simple as that. Europe shouldnt be ruined, it's women and children raped while men are murdered because god feels like sacrificing people.

I need a non passive religion that isnt Islam. Something that wont roll over and die because "God works in mysterious ways", Christians are scum allowing needless suffering for everyone, just so they can take the moral highground and get into heaven. Fuck this jew cult, it's a damn shame paganism is a husk.

its about fucking time ..sick of the dirty mussie bastards

> and get into heaven
this brainwashed

kys

replied

Damnit. Here is your reply.

IT IS A RELIGIOUS WAR

IS THERE ANY UNKEKED CHRISTIANS?

He's evil.

I copy pasted this notable quote from te mail

“When you see Christian victims on the side of terror, you are going to see members of the church who will be interested in a more aggressive military response,”
said John Allen, a Vatican expert and associate editor of the Catholic news site, Crux..

this cunt should know whats hes talking about

>church who will be interested in a more aggressive military response

its on now chaps

Zashto go pravish we?

He's an ok peacetime pope.
But catholicucks need battlepope to lead them.

k

k... keep me posted

pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

youtube.com/watch?v=LSAFcnryoEw

DAGBIR! :DDDDD

what are the papa patriarchs of orthodoxy saying about the state of play?

lol muh god is to blame that we become disbelievers

Multi-Culted nations are incapable of fighting a World War. Europe is going to tear itself to pieces in civil wars, while the Bankers wait in their bunkers to take over once the dust settles. Commie and Cuckservative traitors are going to lose their minds when they find out what they have been working towards.

They are pretty much pro closed borders because they care about their actual followers and are not trying to or hoping to convert arabian mad dogs.

as bad as islam is, it's actually not to blame. the same muslims that do these terrorist attacks have the same mental problems that the white men like breivik have.

not defending islam, islam needs to be reformed but we aren't at war with islam, we are at war with something so much bigger.

How does one become a pope?

>When did it become acceptable to replace strength with weakness? Why are we replacing the concept of fighting against evil with tolerating and coexisting with evil?

When Christianity was born, you dummy.

>statistically speaking the odds are against the planet for prolonged survival of a species due to all sorts of factors: war, disease, meteorites, famine, weather, radiation, solar flares, nearby supernovas, gamma bursts from black holes, practically the whole universe is so chaotic that life surviving is nothing short of a miracle

>OMFG I TOL U SO DA WORLD IS ENDIN AND WHAT SOME DEAD KIKE WROTE 5000 YEARS AGO IS SO FUCKING ACCURATE!!!1

i fucking hate people like you

Francis is a Jesuit, an NWO plant, and not a man of God. The Gods he answers to are right here on this planet pulling his strings.

Constantine before his stepped down. Popes don't retire.

The last real Pope was John Paul II. The Catholic church has been flipped.

Be jew

>we are at war with something so much bigger.

What are we at war with?

People like this, the roundabout weasel politicos, are why I divorced the church after my confirmation. Family was surprised since I'd always been so adamant about following the faith and been well-educated in reading the bible in depth.

yeah thats about the size of it. However-

>war never changes.

>needing a religion

or you could just not be a dick

francis pls, aren't there some refugees feet you should be sucking?

ZIONISM
I
O
N
I
S
M

I wasn't asking you lad

>Breivik
>mental problems
I thought Breivik was in prison and not mental hospital.

globalists

you really think merkel wanted this to happen? don't be so naive, she is being told what to do against her will. she's a spineless piece of shit but that doesn't mean she planned this by herself.

He escaped senpai

>How does one become a pope?
The Cardinals all line up and pick pickled eggs out of a jar, the guy that snags the black one wins

>wanting to kill your fellow man
>not having mental problems

i know you're polish but try not to be such a retarded cunt

So the priest murdered in France was an atheist?
Innocent people are thrown under the bus with this amazing plan.

doesn't mean she isn't in on it

but i agree with you

but those muslims terrorists certainly see this as a religious war

>The last real Pope was John Paul II. The Catholic church has been flipped.

Are you saying the gates of hell did not prevail?

>wanting to kill your fellow man

Now sure for no reason at all thats wrong. But are all those soldiers who fight in wars mentally ill?

If busting into a church and killing its priest while yelling Snackbar isn't religious terrorism, then I don't fucking know what is

Muslims, on the other hand, would declare a holy war on me if I so much as farted within the vicinity of a mosque

agreed, catholics are fucking garbage. protecting child rapists. they are pretty much Islam tier.

Catholics helped destroy Europe yet still think they are European culture.

who knows what gods plan is when you die you fuck off to the afterlife , dead literally means nothing to god

wonder what he will say when muslims do it again?

If it was Jan Pavol II. in his place right now, he would already command a crusade.

Fuck you [spoiler]South[/spoiler] America, again you ruined everything with your liberal tolerance.

probably the exact same shit. he might even rape a little boy in solidarity with Islam kek.

watch your mouth kong

let them think what they want

i would say yes, in this era, fighting in wars like those in iraq is stupid.

The cultural marxist, liberal, cuck, blind lefty culture invaded the catholic religion, this is why when the pope talk, it sould like your average fucking corrupted politician.

>has the perfect opportunity to call for deus vult
>DOESNT CALL FOR DEUS VULT

FUCK

Ok lets say globalists are controlling your countries leaders and allowing it to be filled with muslims 10% of whom believe they are in a holy war with infidels and intend to wage a holy war on your people for this reason

do you still say

>let them think what they want

????

Whats your move?

Also these muslims have never heard of globalism?

Im not much of a Christian. In fact Im not a Christian. However what this pope cunt doesnt get is that its not his Church. Its my Church, our church- part of our heritage, as fucked up and historical as it now is.

For those reasons, Im angry- those cunts attacked my church, attacked OUR church.

It may be cheap and simplistic and old fashioned- but I want revenge for the killing of the priest.

the muslims aren't in on the plan, you doofus.

they can think and act however they wan't. if they don't want to integrate into our societies, it's their problem. it's our governments that decide to let these savages in.

>I let this happen
t. Joseph "lil' Hitler" Ratzinger

>the muslims aren't in on the plan

i'm aware of that m8 hence me saying
>Also these muslims have never heard of globalism?

i think the question mark threw you off my bad

but just because we both know its the globalists causing this doesn't stop the muslims from blowing us up because they think their in a holy war

>I-it's n-not R-religions f-fault
Spoken like a true Cuckolic.

Muslims believe in globalism through Islam

Really makes you think.

they can think they are in a holy war all they want, we aren't in a holy war. our enemies are the globalists and their minions. the same morons that call you a bigot for saying islam is a backward religion, those retards our just as much as enemy as the terrorists. i know people don't like to hear this but most muslims don't like terrorists.