So why did she tell Oliver

So why did she tell Oliver
>I am not the love of your life

Was that a meta middle finger to people that don't accept Olicity? Arrow S4 general
youtube.com/watch?v=3rE5KMx3hCs

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookresources.com/?page=poll&id=424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still find it hilarious that the writers did the following:

>Laurel gets killed off under shady circumstances
>established a next season plot point where the viewer doesn't hear what was said
>Ollie reveals that Laurel was the BC pubically.

Anyone have the "what-if" chart of how season five should go?

I love Laurel, and I used to like Felicity but I'm starting to hate her.
but I was never mad about the public reveal, until I read your three points.

I'm starting to think she may never come back.

Not only that but with now Lazarus pit and Guggenhim establishing in LoT that Sarah can't travel in time and save Laurel or else she and Lance also die for some retarded reason he made it so Laurel would stay perma death.

At least based The Flash writers brought Black Siren and didn't have her get killed, all we need is for her to redeem herself and just hang out with The Flash crew.

They did it so that they can go "See even the Black Canary wants Oliver with Felicity!". It was gross and a pretty big fuck you to fans of BC.

I'm watching the latest episode right now.
>FELICITY,
>FELICITY'S DAD, and
>FELICITY'S SECRETARY (Mr. Terrific) work to save the world from
>FELICITY'S EX-BOYFRIEND, which leads to drama with
>FELICITY'S MOM, oh and
>FELICITY'S BOYFRIEND shoots some arrows or something.

everyone in this thread is a bozo

Tom, c'mon

I think that Guggenheim's real, honest beef is not with anyone on the show, but with Geoff Johns.

So, get this: Johns saw Guggenheim working projects near to him and saw that he was not a a good writer at all. In fact, he did things the exact opposite of how he would do them and they were pretty bad overall.

Johns came to a conclusion. Guggenheim would no longer have influence over the main DCU. This, of course, would be a bit problematic: Johns doesn't really rock the boat with beefs and Guggenheim's issues have had decent sales.

Instead, Johns encouraged Guggenheim to move to live-action, just like Guggie had done at the beginning of his career. The expectation would be that 1) Guggenheim probably wouldn't pick any of Johns' favorite characters/teams, and 2) Guggenheim's stuff would tank, exposing him as a shit writer. The second part came true, but the first...not exactly.

Guggenheim's first project: Green Lantern. And it stunk so badly that it at least partially dragged down the Green Lantern image. This would teach Johns that he couldn't outright ignore Guggenheim but, rather, had to make sure he was contained.

After that, we get Arrow...except it's halfway decent! This, of course, was problematic to Johns. He needed to expose Guggenheim. So, he pushed for The Flash to be made as a show, and he made it happen, even with the possible consequences from WB. He also poached the best writers from Arrow, crafted the plotline for the first season, and left Guggenheim to pick his own new writers, which ended up mostly being non-comicbook "legal/family/romcom" writers, just like he used to be.

The result: Flash S1 is great and Arrow S3 is awful.

But wait, there's more! Since Flash had great viewership, too, its crossovers boost Arrow's popularity. This then allows Guggenheim to claim even MORE control over the Arrowverse so that LoT can be made...and then Johns leaves Guggie to hang himself.

So, after all this, what's happened?

Marc Guggenheim has minimal, if any, effect on the DCU. The biggest "change" was possibly the introduction of Felicity and Diggle to the Green Arrow comic, which was quickly retconned out.

Furthermore, he doesn't write for DC's comics at all... He does still write comics, but for Marvel. Agents of SHIELD, to be exact. And hell, you could even argue that he might not know or be able to blame Johns for any of it: Rebirth is just a slimming down of DC's lines and needs the best and most focused writers. Sorry, Marc!

Johns got everything he wanted: a good season of Flash, a bad writer in his own containment zone, and more power in DC for orchestrating it all.

keep the tin foil on

>The result: Flash S1 is great and Arrow S3 is awful.

This is because most of the better writers were moved to CW's new show The Flash. And they couldn't afford to fuck this one up because it requires more budget especially for cg and VFX.

>felishitty won the cbr dctv best character poll

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>hey guys a us city was just nuked
>a mad man that wants to be a god convinced a bunch of people to live in a bunker under the glades
>thea is down there and who knows if she's alive or not
>ollie and digg have lost communication
>but it's fine let's spend half the episode talking about felicities fighting over her as if she were still a child

Because most of Sup Forums decided to vote for her for the lulz. I know I did.

Hey remember when Felicity killed thousands of innocent people and it had the same impact as accidentally running over someones dog? Lets continue to praise her and tell her its not that big of a deal

To prop up Olicity, of course

>mfw Sup Forums said season 4 would redeem season 3
>mfw reading those denial threads at the beginning of the season
>mfw moments like this happened
>mfw I dropped it after season 3
>mfw Sup Forumsmrades will still watch this dogshit next year

Okay, then explain why season two of The Flash is such shit then

Oh god dont remind me, and we were doing so well too. I knew Atom Smasher should have been the first warning sign.
>Completely shitting on the Jay Garrick character
>Doppelganger asspull explanation
>Zoom losing all menace when unmasked that early
>Basically a rehash of season 1
>More Caitlin bullshit
>Zoom suddenly "caring" for Caitlin
>"You and I are the same" shtick

>Liv Moore is 12
But she is best girl

>felicity

comicbookresources.com/?page=poll&id=424

Felicity needs your help. Vote for Felicity!

Everyone loves Felicity. And deep inside all of you love her too. Do not fight her love, do not resist her power, just kneel before Felicity, a true queen of Sup Forums!

I remember when everyone hated Laurel

I only watch this show for Olicity.

you know i remember when i was the lone guy that like her in season 2.

yeah she was an awful person but life was shitting on her at every turn so it was ok, and then she was forced to change and have actual character development.

meanwhile current felicity is shit, and the show does not shit on her at all.

no one gave a fuck about the ten thousand people she killed right?

>ten thousand people she killed
They were Laurel/Black Canary fans, they deserve it.

you know what I don't get?
What the hell did she asked from oliver right before she dies
that got me the impression that she is not dead (I wish ...)
maybe it's just me, but I got a little confused there

>mfw Sup Forumsmrades will still watch this dogshit next year
I know i won't.Even now i was just using it to kill an hour while waiting for Supernatural.

She asked him to protect Felicity

you joking
... right?

>Felicity
>second

How? Why?

Do People seriously like her anymore?

>What the hell did she asked from oliver right before she dies
>Olicity is canon, Ollie!

>Do People seriously like her anymore?
We all love Felicity! Oliver + Felicity 4ever!

Season 5 Intro
>My name is Felicity Smoak
>After 4 years of carrying this team of loser males and patriarchy defenders I decided to save this city
>I am Non-Gender Biased Colour Arrow

>My name is Felicity Smoak. After 5 years in a hellish office, I have returned to the Bunker with only one goal: to save my city. But to do so, I cannot be the hacker I once was. To honor my dead friend's memory, I must become someone else. I must become something else. I must become... The Canary.

I really hope we can get to see more of Donna next season! Also I really hope they kill off that arrow guy, or give him a spin-off. He's been taking up way too much screen time.

That's not even the weirdest part of this episode.

There's this scene before that where everyone is standing around her bed, telling Laurel they love her in turns. Then Ollie's turn comes, and he... just stands there.

It's like they're terrified of the Olicity shippers.

>Felicity's mom tell the dad to leave
>he leaves without even saying goodbye

Who's willing to bet that he returns in the season finale, only to sacrifice himself to save Felicity from Damien Darhk?

she don't seem to like that hug very much

done
kind of
actually, the mom took felicity away without him knowing, lying to her, much like oliver did to protect his son
"but my mom did it so I could live without my father wrong ways, after all she cares about me that much, SO I can take her lying, not oliver"

damn that made me salt

Such hypocracy. I blame the writers not communicating with each other.

forgot to say that dad took a bullet, other day, for her
so now they are all friends and mommy is depressed about it

looking now, it really became a felicity show, eh

yeah double dubs
I blame me for keep watching it
at least I watch from torrent, so they can't count me

either way I shouldn't watch it
fuck

>she don't seem to like that hug very much

Amell looks dead

Because her fans are insecure and know when Arrow goes, so does she.

Jesus I could actually see his happening, and maybe it's not such a bad thing, like if she got some actual training she might be less of a bitch

I love how Felicity keeps pulling and Arrow's eyes are screaming for help.

They really don't have any chemistry. Compared to how well Grant sells it towards Candice, I really believe he wants to fuck her.
You can tell Amell knows Olicity came out of nowhere with no prep for him to try to sell it.

I personally believe it was all misdirection. They went out of their way to highlight Laurel and Oliver's relationship in the episodes before she died. I think in character it was a way to get Oliver over Felicity. This whole season was one giant lesson about why those two shouldn't be together, and they have to tip toe around their fans.

I also believe that given her speech about wanting to quit practicing law and becoming a full time crime fighter was foreshadowing.

I think her death was a fake. Nobody can keep a secret like Ollie - just go ask those thugs from S1. They conveniently pulled the camera away when they were going to discuss something secret (which hasn't been revealed yet). Exposing her as the Black Canary was just a way to throw her identity away. People are apparently stupid enough to think the Green Arrow isn't the Arrow, so why not?

The next episode preview says Ollie gets help from a surprising source. They just introduced meta Laurel on Flash to show she's got powers, plus the second particle accelerator explosion gives a reason for her to have powers.

Besides, this is a Berlanti show: we're contractually obligated to have at least one clever ruse per season and we haven't gotten one this season.

"Tens" of thousands. She's the most effective killer in the CWverse.

Savage is responsible for millions. She has a long way to go.

that's a nice explosion for a tv show

could add some persons there
for shocking