Do you ever see a Darth Revan movie in the works sometime in the future?

I certainly think it's possible

well, you're dumb

maybe some stupid-ass cartoon, but that's it

You mean the bastardised version from TOR? The Reven of Kotor is dead just like pre Disney Thrawn

For a while when episode 7 was still new I kept forgetting about Kylo Ren's mask, and I'd think I was seeing Darth Reven merch for some reason

They'll make him a woman or make Bastilla way too strong to counteract his toxic masculinity. Kinda like The Force Awakens.

Revan was always kind of a toss up in terms of sex anyway. The only thing that ever canonized one sex is the shitty MMO. The only thing that the games themselves seemed to push was Revan and the Exile being opposite sexes

And if they make a KOTOR movie, you know normalfags will complain about "he's just ripping off Kylo Ren's look"

But sniveling autismo faggots like you will be there to correct them.

There never will be. Maybe there could when Lucas ran things, but he got too sick of man babies and autists edge lords constantly whining about the prequels and how his own creation should be taken away from him, when all he was doing was making harmless movies that were constantly trying new things. Now you just get your rebooted sequels.

That would be the far future. For now they're too focused on the Han Solo and other anthology movies, trying to milk all they can from the OT

Not so fast here, buddy.I know you want Disney to make a deep Revan movie that isn't full of quips, where the characters can be morally ambiguous, where you feel like they're struggling and something huge is a stakes.

Don't lie to yourself, it's not gonna happen. However if you're willing t compromise, we can make a Revan movie if Revan ends up being a disabled gender queer woman and Darth Malak can be his funny token quipping black guy sidekick for diversity points.

there were already rumors of a KOTOR movie

>Do you ever see a Darth Revan movie in the works sometime in the future?
nobody even knows/cares who that's supposed to be except some nerds and their EU shit or whatever he comes from

Nope because the target audience aka """star wars fans""" dont even know who he is.
you cant sell toys like that

Star Wars Stories, it might happen. But not before they are done with main series. After episode 9, we might even see Katarn.

Never will happen, becazse he would be portrayed as someone who is a lot more powerful than Yoda, Luke, Vader and Rey.

and the common star wars fan couldnt deal with that a literal who is that powerful

canon is male revan and female exile

We already seen it, kylo ren mask is a ripoff just like the starbase is a ripoff of the star forge
That's how disney does things
They made the UE non canon to copy it

Yeah we people that eat up the extended universe shit will sure have a hard time then

>ywn seen tales of the jedi on cinema
hold me

Darth Icky and Darth Insanius buddy cop film fucking when already?

jedi jesus movie when?

the exile was a women reeeeee

Will Revan be portrayed as male or female I wonder? Probably female so people don't confuse him with Adam Drivers character .. They are kinda similar in appearance

>yfw they make revan a woman, bastilla a man and the exile a man

HK 47 movie when?

will darth edgy be in the movie?