Thank you European Union

I don't think that we would be in the same spot we are in now without other European countries showing us solidarity when we needed it the most. Disregard the current biggotted government, it will eventually be replaced, true Poles are grateful to our European brothers and share the same values of human rights and democracy.

In varietate concordia!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altiero_Spinelli
youtube.com/watch?v=yhI1VRKMmbY
coudenhove-kalergi-society.eu/Download/25_Europapreis-Merkel.pdf
npr.org/2017/10/12/557298062/romanias-brain-drain
ec.europa.eu/commission/sites/beta-political/files/white_paper_on_the_future_of_europe_en.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=_coAA6g-8RM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This. Poles are good people after all. I don't blame them for the current right wing/nationalistic government.
We're heading towards a united/democratic and liberal Europe.

Leftist damage control. Thank you Pax Americana for peace in Europe. EU go to hell.

What's wrong with EU? I quite like it but then again I'm a neo-liberal.

Mosques, no innovation, glyphosate

>Looks weak, weak people behind it aren't neccesairly the problem, but acting like a bunch of sissies is
>isn't biased forwards the native European population
>military spending limit for anyone that isn't Germany
>Built for Germany (USA) to dominate
>Frivolous tax spending
>Flag is gay

EU isn't building any mosques, it makes huge investments into R&D and idk what glyphostate is.

Eu is not neoliberal It incentives low competition with Germany at the base

And it’s not democratic thus destroying the ideals of neoliberalism as that of freeing oneself from the government

>house of lords
Poles are ungrateful ingrates who will vote for any monkey that will give them monies.

>Eu is not neoliberal

Yes it is, it has brought us into single market and eliminated borders on the movement of labour, capital and services.

>And it’s not democratic

Yes it is. EU parliament is elected by direct elections, European council is made of heads of governments who are elected democratically and EU commission is chosen by EU parliament and European council. How is that not democratic?

>glyphosate
We still can forbid it at local level, like we're going to do in France. So EU is not responsible for that, but as always everything is good to hit on the EU.

>Mosques

Do you really think there would be less Muslim immigration in Europe without the EU?
We imported most of our Muslims way before Schengen.
Stop falling for the brexit meme.

>no innovation

That's really a stupid argument. There are plenty of innovation in the EU, in every domains.

So I get you don't have really good arguments against the EU, but I understand Swiss people have an irrational fear of it.

And btw the brits, who are not into Schengen, have the same Muslim issue.

>not democratic

Brit posters are getting pathetic. They start to truly believe the lies they were fed during the brexit campaign.

>it’s not democratic
Democracy died alongside the Greek city-states.

Well, sure, but 1 ancient practice that I want to come back is ostracizing.

>bothering to answer the Anglo
You're above that France

not you again

I know this is most likely bait, but still
kys

Poland is the worst country in EU, should be kicked out and become a Ukraine-tier shithole, which it would become many years ago without EU.

If EU politicians cared and learned about European history they would know it's a bad idea to open borders to all religions and cultures.

We don't have the best products and technology for smart phones, cloud computing, blockchain and many other game-changing areas. Where is Europe the leader in the world?

If the EU really protected and cared about its citizens it's a no-brainer to ban glyphosate.

Tell me more about Switzerland. What are immigration laws like in your country?

>all these skyscrapers being built every year

soon it will look like NY, and thats not good tqbh

If my country can't achieve true sovereignty on its own(which it can't) I'd rather be dependent on Brussels than on Washington, as I can elect my representatives to Brussels.

Explain that "not democratic" part

You're really fucking stupid. You're blaming everything that is wrong in Europe on the EU, without thinking more than 20 seconds about the stupidity of what you say.

The 'EU' didn't decide to not ban glyphosate. It was a majority vote among the countries. France voted no and we are going to ban it in the country anyway. The EU was the only hope to have a pan european interdiction, so without the EU it would not have been even thinkable to think about it.
So you should blame the leaders of the countries that voted no for the interdiction.

>We don't have the best products and technology for smart phones, cloud computing, blockchain and many other game-changing areas.
And that's because of the EU? Can you prove it? I'll stop there because you're really fucking ignorant.

There is like 6 more U/C(310m, 180m, 170m, 155m, 140m, 130m).

Warsaw is booming.

Every EU citizen can migrate to Switzerland. After 3 months he needs to prove his adequate job and income. Non-EU citizens need the same but there are only about 4000 permits per year.

Damn, that's great. What is welafre like in your country? Can a person live off benefits?

>So you should blame the leaders of the countries that voted no for the interdiction.

I do too. It is noteable however that glyphosate couldn't be banned because of Germany's power in the EU. The same Germany that pressures other countries to take more Muslims which will cause conflicts and terror. Pan-European solutions for foreigners, but no Pan-European solutions to protect European citizens.

>And that's because of the EU?
They could have built huge universities or technological institues with the money wasted on migrant welfare and opening borders.

I think so. And that's a big problem and one of the reasons there is a lack of innovation. Why spend your time solving problems when the nanny states rewards you for just living?

Actually it's exactly the same system than in the EU, and they don't expelled anyone since their borders are completely open, like an intra EU border.

People need to stop blaming the EU for everything. The responsible for immigration is not the EU, it's the leftist policies, and it's the same in the EU and in Switzerland.

The EU is compatible with right wing policies, but people prefer to pretend it's not democratic rather than voting for change.

>because of Germany's power in the EU.
Germany is certainly the most powerful country in the EU, but its actual influence over the bloc is often grossly exaggerated. Germany's GDP accounts "only" for 21% of the bloc's total GDP and for 25% after the UK leaves. Germany is far too small to dominate the EU on its own.

>The same Germany that pressures other countries to take more Muslims
And still fails to do so.

>but no Pan-European solutions to protect European citizens.

What about freedom of movement and capital? What about consumer rights protection? What about food quality? What about the environment? What about the standarisation of telecommunication? What about the structural funds? What about the legislation?

No Pan-European solutions there?

>They could have built huge universities or technological institues
>could have

You got to actually convince me. IT industry in the US flourished because the federal government poured billions of dollars into it. So you want a big, fat federal EU government that is able to invest such money or you don't want it?

>with the money wasted on migrant welfare and opening borders.

What money did the EU "waste" on migrant welfare? And I mean the EU, not the member states by their own decision.

Your govenrment still has a point and I am happy you and the V4 are giving opposing opinions to the others.

We need more opinions, especially traditional/conservative ones with influence in europe.

>no innovation
>lack of innovation

Can you stop talking about things you clearly have no idea about?

>all those commieblocks
baka

No, it isn't ledtista in Switzerland that cause it it is Eu pressure.
Also Schengen is thr biggest enabler of crime in Switzerland.

Thanks, what most people don't realise is why germans like the EU so much.

We are not allowed to be nationalistic and therefore hopes are put into the EU.

You can be for it and not be scolded as evil Nazi. Pushing the EU as germany is some sort of dream of self dissolution into a greater entity.

I can understand and agree with people objecting to that and reigning in the worst of these self destructive tendencies.

Poland on the other hand seems to be a young state due to having been shafted for so long. Yes the polish nation is old...but similar to the united germany they are very touchy about their independence and being polish like we were about being german back then.

With the UDSSR squashing nationalistic, individualistic stuff it is understandable how poles are suspicious of the "do it for the greater good" rhetorics.

Which is sadly true, gangs from poor countries head where I live to go on burglary sprees to fuck of after.

My part of germany was allways a bit poorer and calmer than the rest....but it is still far richer than a lot of eastern euro countries.

People have to admit to this.

suck a dick you kike bastard

this psuedo country is as much of a (((country))) as ukraine is.

Iraq should invade it and kill a couple millions of these stupid animals residing here for helping the american kikes invade and destroy their country.

Polaska To Zdechła Żydowska Kurwa.

>it it is Eu pressure

Once again blaming the other party for defending its own interest.

Of course there will be pressure for EU interest. But since Switzerland is one of the best democracy in the world you cannot blame someone else than yourself for the policies that result from that.

In a free market the size of europe, any financial advantage that the glyphosate provides makes the concurrence unfair.
So you have to choose between your health or money, and the EU is the only responsible here.

I love Poland.
We need to make the European Union right wing.

Discarding the European Union instead of making it a powerful force for good is stupid.

The eu is a racist institution. why does it only allow in white countries?

umm sweeties dont destroy each other again i wanna visit a peaceful europe once in my lifetime thanks xx

Greece, Spain, Italy tho

whiter than you, Bartek.

People don't know jack shit what EU does, except for banning curved cucumbers, but it's a nice spacegoat.

>I don't think that we would be in the same spot we are in now without other European countries
Pic rel - before 2004
>showing us solidarity when we needed it the most.
Top kek! Like with Nord Stream or when Polish shipyards were failing right?
>true Poles
xDDDDDD Jesus Christ... You're nothing more than delusional useful idiots, but some of you are definitely conscious traitors.

no fuck you

this scum fucking kike enabling continent needs to burn over and over again

the world must NEVER allow this place to """unite""" into some sort of federalist superstate otherwise it'll become just as big a a fucking corruption spreading monster as the USSR was and USA is.

>What's wrong with EU?
What's wrong? Read the
White Paper on the Future of Europe - European Commission. Then read the Ventotene Manfesto.

This so much!!!

I still don't understand the retarded brits who threw away their voting power.For what???To still be defacto in the EU but have no say in policy?Loose all EU institutions and the money they were bringing?

>as I can elect my representatives to Brussels.
But the European Parliament means jack shit you idiot.

European Commission.

If it means jack shit why are you foaming around the mouth on how bad the EU is? You can't have it both ways.

For now the main power is between the hand of the leaders of the individual states, who happened to be elected... so I've yet to understand how you can say it's not democratic when every decisions is taken by someone elected or nominated by someone who is elected (like any minister in any country).

fuck off and rott subhuman bulgarian cocksucker

I hope Turks fuck you up again

Precisely because the parliament have no power. It is a fake democracy.

>the world must NEVER allow this place to """unite""" into some sort of federalist superstate
To late Schultz said that that will happen by 2025 and the countries who will not accept it will be told to gtfo and be kicked out of the EU then (thank God).

>implying Schultz has enough power to impose that

You anti-eu shills take any bits of twisted truth you can to attack.

The European Union is the best European project ever. Not only the EU itself is a guarantee that there will be no wars on the European continent anymore but it also makes sure that the interests of the European people who are brothers and sisters first of all, the interests of all the European nations will be respected on the world stage because the EU as massive political body can influence the world events the way it is the most beneficial for the people of Europe.
Of course there are more reasons of why the EU is so great, the most important being the fact that it helps less developed EU members to prosper and to become wealthiet, also the cultural exchange and the chance to keep the EU brotherhood alive.
I wish this country wasn't ruled by a bunch of ex-commie criminals, maybe then we would have at least a tiny but realistic chance to join that glorious organisation that is the EU.
At least i still hope that one day i'll manage to immigrate to the EU and to become its proud citizen, it's truly my dream.

>so much salt

You're a stupid cuck who doesn't deserve freedom.
>For now the main power is between the hand of the leaders of the individual states,
Don't make me laugh...
>so I've yet to understand how you can say it's not democratic
So the European Comission is democraticly elected by the people? And this

Nice to see someone from Russia who doesn't dive head first into the propaganda of 'europe only wants russia destruction'
Personally I've always been in favor of Russia joining the EU, even if I know of course it's not realistic at the moment.

>>implying Schultz has enough power to impose that
You're retarded:
>Altiero Spinelli (31 August 1907 – 23 May 1986) was an Italian Communist politician, political theorist and European federalist.
>Spinelli is referred to as one of the founding fathers of the European Union due to his co-authorship of the Ventotene Manifesto, his founding role in the European federalist movement,
>The main building of the European Parliament in Brussels is named after him.
>Spinelli was born in Rome, and joined the Italian Communist Party (PCI)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altiero_Spinelli

>the European people who are brothers and sisters first of all

>the current state of anti-EU propagandists

>So the European Comission is democraticly elected by the people?

They're nominated by elected leaders. They act like ministers, they cannot pass a legislation if elected representatives don't agree.

Fucking fix your country so we can join you into the EU.We already made Cyrillic the third official script of the EU so your inclusion will be smooth and faster than ours.

america is responsible for the thousands of refugees though, not only from muslims countries but also from the balkans in the 90's

wake up idiot

>the European people who are brothers and sisters first of all

Is that why you all used to murder eachother every 20 years before the invention of atom bombs.

All according to plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhI1VRKMmbY

>Is that why you all used to murder eachother every 20 years before the invention of atom bombs.

And when we're trying to solve this problem we have anglo trying to stop us, how surprising.

The atomic bomb is not responsible for the peace. There is no nuclear equilibrium in europe since only France and the UK have nukes. If really it was the only factor for stability we would have submitted Germany.

The EU is responsible for the peace in western Europe.

Go back to your containment board and retardpost with the rest of the trash.

Fuck off retarded Sup Forumstist.

Tell me, WHY does the EU give out annual prizes to European leaders like Merkel in the name of Coudenhove-Kalergi?!

>Fucking fix your country
It's not as easy to change the regime of a totalitarian mafia state as you think. When army and the police are totally controlled by those criminal gang members in the Kremlin ordinary people are absolutely powerless. Add the rampant censorship and restrictions of the media and it becomes completely impossible to get rid of the authoritarian government. On my part, as an individual i do the best i can to make my life better but that's not enough to overthrow the bloodthirsty tyrannical government of this totalitarian state.
I bet there lots of people in North Korea and Iran who feel the same as many of us.

>share the same values of human rights and democracy.
Why aren't you replacing your kind with brown people then?

In psychology it's called denial.
coudenhove-kalergi-society.eu/Download/25_Europapreis-Merkel.pdf

First USA post!!!!!

I literally don't care what you decide just please don't have a fuck huge war again that we will be dragged into again

>It's not as easy to change the regime of a totalitarian mafia state as you think.
I'd suggest you smash the head of the snake so it's body dies after it but the problem in your case is that you don't have a snake...you have a hydra. I wish i could help you. I know that the average Russian is not to blame.

I don't know how.

I am guessing that your only hope is to outlive your politicians and be saved by the younger generations. Or have a bloody revolution...but that will be devastating for the Russian people.

I want Russia to join the EU too, but if you think about it that might be a total disaster for them because Russians would leave their countries en masse for other richer eu countries

Jay Cee Dent-uhn
In da fureshh

thank you EU
thank you refugees
thank you Merkel!!!

People said the same thing about us and Romania.
A few people left but there was no mass exodus as people feared.

why would you live in russia when you can live in germany or france

t. nip

fuck off

That's good to know. There was a piece done by a news outlet here that made me think that
npr.org/2017/10/12/557298062/romanias-brain-drain
If it's blown out of proportion that's great news

Because European countries are not interchangeable pieces of real estate?

Living in a deeply cultural country makes you less likely to leave at the first difficulty.

Also why aren't you addressing this?
Coudenhove-Kalergi's Praktischer Idealismus (1925) is basically a copy-paste into Altiero Spinelli's federalist and in fact communist Ventotene Manifesto. Which is even quoted in and is the basis for the
White Paper on the Future of Europe bulished in 2017 by the European Commission.
ec.europa.eu/commission/sites/beta-political/files/white_paper_on_the_future_of_europe_en.pdf

These communist globalists aren't even hiding anymore, but have come forward in plain sight.
youtube.com/watch?v=_coAA6g-8RM

>official EU poster

Yeah, don't worry. Not many people actually left eastern europe to move west. It must have been a few hundred people tops.