probably that faggot milo, hope he parades in malmo and gets killed

I wonder what will replace Twitter?
A facebook addon?

Didn't he cancel that already

Kek, how much did twitter lose then?

kek

Guess I'll have 2 save him then

like this?

Their Q3 projections were way down. They're losing a shit load of users and activity

Twitter earnings were below estimates.
Turns out it is hard to make billions out of something like twitter.
Not really a surprise.

>Twitter turns into a literal Orwellian distopia with its own Ministry of Love
>Comes crashing down with no survivors soon after
Nice to see that free market has finally decided to fix some mistakes

I think Milo was the July 22nd

kek

My algorithm had them projected at $14.5 this week after their shitty earnings report.

Worst mistake Twitter made was hiring Anita Sarkesian.
It was all down hill from there.
I'm still a user, but it's because more real news is distributed there.

They are banning half their users on a regular basis because they're republican

wait, it already happened? so there were no happenings?

Maybe they should've stayed out of politics.

Banning conservative news/users/viewpoints isn't gonna fly.

>Not posting the video
youtube.com/watch?v=LXRFPGFapzE

Wait i was wrong Milo was on July 19th

Managed speech is boring.

Guess a userbase consisting of bots and paid shills isn't that profitable, huh

huh
makes you think

well he is a jew

makes my day every time

Hopefully google/facebook next.

They need to learn to stop meddling in politics.

I deleted my account. Too much liberal bullshit and censoring.

They can fuck off.

how does twitter earn money?

selling user data?
ad revenue?

it's almost as if banning half your users means less ad clicks

mostly shilling for hillary, mostly

kek

Facebook earnings after hours today, I believe.

That scared me - for the first half of a second, I thought DB was finally / actually happening.

Carry on then, nothing of value is lost here.

which is sad because i've always thought of them as next gen Sup Forums. no need for threads with hash tags and most posts are mindlessly short here anyway. instead they became facefuck lite.

Revenue sources aren't that important for dot-com stocks these days. You just make the brand popular and hope the revenue eventually exceeds expenses. It's like its the late 90s again.

Thats why i got out nigga

When did you expect it to actually profitable? What fundamental analysis did you perform?
>inb4 muh trends

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHIN' MEAN GENE

IT'S BEEN 4 LONG MONTHS SINCE I TOOK DOWN THE 8 FOOT TALL 900LB GIANT GAWKER INFRONT OF 11 MILLION SCREAMING HULKAMANIACS BROTHER! BACK IN MARCH MAN I GOT ALL THE GLORY AND THE GOLD BUT IT WASN'T ENOUGH TO SATISFY THE HULKSTERS APPETITE JACK, I'VE SET MY SIGHTS ON AN EVEN BIGGER GIANT MAN, BIGGER THAN GAWKER, EVEN BIGGER THAN ANDRE!

TWITTERS VALUES GO AGAINST AMERICAS VALUES MAN, LIBERTY, FREE SPEECH AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS BROTHER! THAT'S WHY THIS AUGUST AT SUMMERSLAM INFRONT OF ALL MY LITTLE HULKSTERS I'M GOING TO GET TWITTER UP IN THE LAUNCH POSITION AND SLAM IT INTO THE CANVAS MAN AND THAT RING IS GOING TO SPLIT IN HALF BROTHER AND WHEN IT DOES YOU'LL HEAR 1 2 3 BROTHER AND THE RED WHITE AND BLUE WILL WIN AGAIN

NOW WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE LARGEST ARMS IN THE WORLD RUN WILD ON YOU!?

youtube.com/watch?v=zrZt45PEbSk

Twitter has always been a pure meme.
I had always wondered how they wanted to earn money. It is basically a circlejerk for bloggers and journalists. The trend in German media to embed completely irrelevant tweets with 2 or 3 retweets as long as they fit their agenda frequently makes me cringe.

>The trend in German media to embed completely irrelevant tweets with 2 or 3 retweets as long as they fit their agenda frequently makes me cringe.

your guys are doing that too?
journalism really is a sham.

B-but how am I going to follow my favorite hentai artists?

>5 day
>from 18.5 to 16
The 1 year is way more revealing

bought in may when it was at 13

There is no way to further monetize the userbase because 95% of the userbase is impoverished

When will there be a new facebook / twitter

They have too much dominance

Youtube is pretty much here forever now.

That didn't answer the question, but did okay.

Twitter fucking with the DNChack hashtages caused this.

Twitter can work but it's never going to make a magic metric shit ton of money. It's barely worth more than the amount it costs to keep the servers on. This is, yet again, the fault of all these dumbass angel investors and banks for overvaluing all this shit. Tech bubble 2.0.

You have major, huge, massive companies who use Twitter as a valuable tool to bring in/engage/support users, and you don't charge them shit. Media/News organizations, in particular.

Why would they buy ads on your service when they can just tweet a link to an article to their followers, who can then share it to their followers, and so on and so forth?

It's just fucking retarded people in charge but, "No...these STEMfags put a few blocks of code together so they're also business/sales/marketing/whatever geniuses, too!"

The ONLY way to fix it, on any of these social media sites, would be to kick out all companies, and then say, "Hey, you can sign your company back up...for a monthly fee." Even then, all the companies would STILL get around it by just doing the same thing with their reporters, employees, etc.

It's just not going to make a shit ton of money. Instead, you get, "Wait...how many users do you have? Can you verify how many of them actually use the service? No? You don't sell anything? lol. Fuck it. That sure is a lot of totally verified not computer program bot active users you have there, here's $50 billion dollars. You're a STEMfaggot so I'm sure you'll figure it out someday..."

Dumbasses. Every last one of 'em. They all deserve to fail.

Twitter constantly fucking with their userbase in order to please screaming leftists who want speech they don't like censored caused this. Twitter is nothing but trash. Let it burn.

the lions share of Twitter accounts are fake. Fake as in single users owning hundreds of accounts pretending to be individual users. They sell ads based on phony user numbers. It's was bound to crash eventually based on this fact alone.

Aw, forgot to ask you guys whether it is the same
in your countries. It's really a shame. Either they are picking some idiots to build a nice strawman or they are trying to meme relevance
into existance.
We once had a hashtag called "Aufschrei" ("Outscream") where a few feminists bitched
about being raped or whatever on daily basis.
The media pushed it so damn hard, telling it
was a countrywide debate and so on. I raged.

i bought the dip dude. jk there was a trade deal in may so that why i thought it would "sky rocket".

The only thing keeping their stock afloat is the occasional rumour that Google might buy them, but the talks always fail and I read an article about how Google can't because of anti trust laws.

Websites going public is ridiculous

If twitter goes bust, Trump will be forced to come here to do his shitposting.

Didn't meet Q2 projections. They lowered their Q3 projections, market reacted.

this what happens when u start banning right wingers only broke neoliberals remain

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aufschrei

reine krebs

you can always follow them pixiv, but i know how you feel pedro, i'm gonna miss my indonesian cave drawings ;_;

the question isn't what caused twitter to drop, the question is how is a company that does nothing, and sells nothing, still worth $15 a share

>Agata
Patrician taste my friend.

Yes but the DNC thing specifically caused this most recent bout of shareholders bailing out.

If I could make a liveleak video of twitter's slow and painful death, I would

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your company ends where my feelings begin.

This. It's essentially a Ponzi scheme. The funniest part is it doesn't even know it is.

Here's a self-absorbed hipster post that's actually pretty accurate about why TWTR is crashing and burning:

degoes.net/articles/fuck-twitter

Olympic committee came out and said they'd sue any non-sponsoring company who tweets the #Rio2016 hashtag.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

The banned users being republican. Just clearing that up for the dopes on here.

where am I supposed to shitpost with my friends now? I fucking hate shit like snapchat and Instagram that focus on pictures and very little text

lol. Good luck with that.

I assure you, that clarification was completer unnecessary.

Good riddance.

Twitter is MySpace tier nigger bullshit.

Dem's convention?

I needed it.

Lots of people have begun to put long term shorts on stocks than virtue signal

>Twitter
>Republican
>Under any circumstance

twitters growth has been stagnant for awhile now, and just today it is revealed their Q3 outlook isn't going to be so hot, investors reacted immediately

This guy sums up pretty nicely how I feel about Twitter. I just don't fucking get it.

youtu.be/SypWDyJLOd4

Twitter is a cancer to society and I hope it dies soon.

Now post the three month chart.

You just now figured this out? I recognized this the day they started.
You obviously have no clue how Jewish Pyramid Markets work do you.
LOL, this is why Jews fucked people like you in the ass for 2,000+ years

While you spend all your time thinking about reality, the Jews spend their time thinking how to create non-realities for the purposes of creating hype and false perceptions in companies in order to get middle class know nothing suckers to 'invest'.

Sounds too simple right? LOL, well of course it's simple. On idiots try to make things more complex than they are.

Praise the free market in the name of kek

>You just now figured this out? I recognized this the day they started.

What are you, 12 years old?

Where did I say I just figured this out?

Jesus Christ, kill yourself.

They have been saying for fucking months that this was going to happen. Only idiots didn't sell months ago

It's an awful platform that forces people to talk like teenagers. Good.

Anyone interested in just how shitty of a company Twitter is, just read Hatching Twitter.

Also, keep in mind that since founded Twitter hasn't turned profit once. They are worth like 200 billion or some shit yet they never made any money.

I can put up a twitter clone in under 15 minutes.

There are two type of people in this world. Technically minded people, and Socially minded people.
Socially minded people have held back civilization since mankind first gained consciousness.

Blame the Socially minded people for all the worlds ills. Including all the bullshit company valuations listed on the stock market like Twitter.

Socially Minded People
>Leftist
>Regressive
>Emotional Reasoning
>Spiteful
>Revengeful
>Narcissistic
>SJWers
>Cunts

Technically Minded People
>Western Civilization

>I can put up a twitter clone in under 15 minutes.

it's literally what you do in the official Ruby on Rails tutorial, tough guy!

lmao

They killed #DNCleak, then #DNCleaks popped up to replace it, then they killed that too, was a crazy day.

Then they were treating wikileaks links as spam so posts with them wouldn't show up on people's timelines.

No, kill yourself you hyper-emo faggot for thinking yourself special for figuring out some basic ass shit. I come across people like you all the time. You're literally half the population.

What you are is simple. A socially minded person who used to use Twitter in order to feed his own Socially Minded narcissism. After your mental bubble was popped by other Socially Minded people, you rage like a hyper-emotional (socially minded) faggot who types up a description of Twitter on Sup Forums attempting to have retribution inside your own mind.

In other words, you are yourself the very worthless faggot that say you hate.