You're Being Ridiculous Goyim

>Jewess on the right
>Jew on the left
"You're Being Ridiculous Goyim"
Just fuck my shit up I'm so fucking pissed at this how much more Jewdified can the USA be just look at these two kikes tell the CITIZENRY not to care the DNC is corrupt filth that manipulated the election, you know sometimes I wish David Duke wins the senate he probably wont care about a Mexican-American like me but fuck it if my people are going to get shit on for minuscule harm to the US then I want to see these fucking kikes get exposed for what they are that way Americans can finally wake up to the real parasites leaching of this country and their disproportional role in Americas decline.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H6x0NwvRHB8
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m
youtube.com/watch?v=PhtGSV0l4pA
youtube.com/watch?v=2B5o6-qNk6Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PhtGSV0l4pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did she actually use the word 'goyim'? Link?

no she did not say "goyim" but they might as well have

No, and neither is she part of any sort of jewness other than being Jewish and a gross actress paid to say whatever someone else wants. She did tell the enraged Bernie supporters that they are over reacting to the bullshit from killary.

Lohoyim

I don't understand how anyone could take this nasty skank seriously enough to weigh in on politics. She won't be marked. She will suffer in days to come.

I despise Sanders but it is so insulting how they just tell people not to care the election was manipulated by the Democratic party leadership

She's right you stupid spic, if they want the dems to win they need to be united. But liberals are retarded so they're fighting each other.

>you wouldn't smash this

Fuck you you parasitic piece of filth your people have always had a death wish and when it finally comes true you act like you didn't do anything fuck off

Good advice for the Goyim

Said the spic. I have my own country, why don't you go back to yours? You're the real parasite.

Soon we will make the holocaust real

with a hammer maybe

This IS MY COUNTRY YOU DUMB FUCKING KIKE. You are the parasite with AIPAC and Prime ministers coming to OUR congress telling the goyim to fight wars for you filthy baby killers

>>Jewess on the right

Israel and Mexico are both parasites. And, for the record, so are all Islamic countries.

And they have the nerve to wonder

>that woman from the Nanny

She was blacked and culturally enriched

Why else do you think that the kikes are so intent on importing the rest of your countrymen? They want to exploit you guys as yet another cheap and disposable work force for them to squeeze dry and use to fight their wars for them.

How is Mexico parasitic they don't get massive foreign aid, they don't bring their political leaders here to tell Americans how to act.

>that picture
>trying to make her look "degenerate"
>trying to make her look like le ivl joo
>literally censoring the word "fuck"
this is cringeworthy.
also sarah silverman is milf material bro

Said the potential sucker of baby dicks.

I wasn't talking to you, retard.
>baby killers
Oh no we're killing mudslimes, better stop us so you can have more of them terrorizing people all over the world.

This discussion will be ruined by shower pic

George Soros pretty much took over and created most of the Illegal immigrant advocate groups back in the early 2000s

Kikes also kidnap and raise gentile children as sex slaves, christkiller

>jewish actress in cahoots with the most corrupt politician in US history
>most likely hasn't been following the election beyond Hillary propaganda
>so narrow minded she can't fathom how the crowd is behaving the way it is
>thinks putting them down w/ a passive aggressive one liner will quell the crowd
Typical women. Hitler was right.

Why don't you go back then you fucking spic?

By literally encouraging millions of their unwanted to hop the border without first getting citizenhip

Because this is my country you dumb fuck

>Fuck your own parties shit up with anti-democratic corruption
>Tell the constituents that they need to stop caring that the party fucked their own chances up and just vote for them anyways
They deserve everything they get.

>By literally encouraging millions of their unwanted to hop the border
I've hear this before is there any evidence to back this up?

>SUDDENLY, Mickey Rourke appears, and starts singing "Under The Bridge"

No, America isn't for spics, Mexico is your country.

Hey man I totally agree with you, but please don't hate on all Jews. There are a lot of us that are conservative and rightwing, specifically the more religious kind. It's mainly the NWO, globalsit and hollywood crowd that are like that, the secular Jews.

Please don't group me with that trash, I want them dead as much as you.

I am a legitimate, admitted racist. However, I think that Mexican-Americans do a lot of good for our society and I want the natural born citizens and legal immigrants to be treated well and fully integrated in our society. However, I support the wall because it represents law and order. We have a natural right to democratically enact laws that regulate immigration, and those who break those laws deserve to be punished. I think this is basically Trump's view of the issue as well.

Voting for Trump is not only in your best interest policy-wise, but it will show white America that Mexicans are willing to work with us and don't just see the American dream as a way to get free shit and steal jobs from other countries.

No

>Sarah Silverman
Listen, before one of you faggots posts her disgusting nudes, stop, don't do it. Its been done 6,000,000 times before, nobody needs to see them again.

you're full of fucking shit you giant faggot

What's that square Pokeball on our passport, anyway?

This is bullshit and you know it. The Mexican government has been caught educating its citizens on how to safely illegally immigrate into the USA. That alone should be enough for any rational person to see how the Mexican government is parasitic to America, but I'll take it a step further. Just for you. Not only does the Mexican government encourage and educate its citizens on how to break our laws, but they also refuse to prosecute their citizens who are caught breaking our laws. Often times, when a person is sent back to Mexico after coming here illegally, they'll manage to, somehow, make it back into America. The fact is that, not only does the Mexican government educate lawbreakers who weaken the fabric of America, but they also assist these same criminals by not recognizing the sovereignty of America and punishing the criminal scum.

Notice that I'm not even focusing on how Mexicans are parasitic to America, and I'm focusing solely on the actions of their government, and believe me, there's plenty of reasons why Mexicans, both legal and illegal, are parasitic to America as well.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez
Jews brought blacks

More holohoaxing
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcx43AmAyY

Fuck ISIS, Fuck BLM lets talk about neonazis
m.youtube.com/watch?v=H6x0NwvRHB8

And the cherry on top
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m

Fuck you Rohan Shekelhoarder take your ninja star back to the middle east and genocide more mudslimes.

After she endorsed Bernie and got them on the bernie bus

kikes to the left of me, hebrews to my right, here i am stuck in the middle with jews

With a bat

Fuck you for posting that.

We see the double standard you pose in your country.

>Oy vei Islam is a religion of peace...but we won't let any of those terrorists in our country!!

>But you should accept all refugees.

>Good goy

Your veil is getting thinner you fucking kike.

The only reason you're not a fucking crater is cause of the United States. You better start sucking our cocks before we turn our backs on you.

kek

Mexican americans that help kick out illegals are welcome

You mean 6 gorillion

>The Mexican government has been caught educating its citizens on how to safely illegally immigrate into the USA.
No they tell them the dangers of the trip such as Narcos and Coyote kidnappers and try to discourage such immigration as much as possible but they cannot stop their citizens from going on a suicide mission Mexico is not east Germany for fuck sake

wtf is she doing to that dog?

Probably some globalist, cucked symbolism.

>heres how you avoid danger while committing a crime and increase your chances of success

>WHAT WERE NOT HELPING THEM COMMIT CRIME

by unify they mean SUBJUGATE

but berners are cucks.. so it will probably work

but user, Hillary is a woman, and there's never been a woman president, thus it is objectively a good thing to vote Hillary

Lol Bernie Sanders is a kike as well so what

bernvictims are cucks

Whatever lucifer and moloch want

Orders from the occultists or illuminati

Jews being disgusting jews
(They suck baby dicks, give them herpes and kill them look it up)

Yeah, they said that about the nigger.

It's not gonna work twice. The nigger appeared to do no wrong. Hillary is just fucked.

However, if it does work, you can bet the next president will have the next name "Hernandez" or "Chang"

More like
>Here are the dangers you will encounter so its safer if you don't do the trip

Except they tell them how to get around the dangers and succeed without harm in committing the crime

Stefan monlyneux did a vid explaining it in detail if you are really this convinced of your liberal ways

Someone needs to spread these dog fucker pics of Sarah. Seriously let conservatives know how satanic this bitch is.

Listen to you. You're sitting here defending the actions of a country that educates their citizens on how to illegally cross a border.

And, to make matters worse, you're not even properly representing the information that the Mexican government published. They did not just say what to avoid throughout their voyage. They went a step beyond that and also informed their citizens on how to blend in with legal citizens of America once they completed their voyage. If their intention of the pamphlet was to reduce the illegal immigrant death toll while crossing the desert, then they wouldn't have had to include information on how to avoid being caught and how to handle law enforcement in America, now, would they? Yet, they did, which means their sole intention was not to reduce the death toll on desert travels. And, here you are, purposely omitting this information.

And, you're perfectly illustrating why Mexicans in America are parasitic and subversive, without me even needing to do so. You're proving a point that I haven't even bothered making yet. Take your defense of Mexico back to Mexico. You're no American if you still have allegiances to your previous country.

send me the link he's probably full of bull shit or spinning it to fit his view

why did you post a pic of gary shandling?

give me the evidence then and stop with liberal style fefe name calling

When did Israel say you should accept refugees?

youtube.com/watch?v=PhtGSV0l4pA

>not posting the real version
Fuck off

>an innocent fetish
>satanic
I want evangelicals to leave Sup Forums.

> Canadian, Russian, and Israeli citizenship

How? Were you born in Russia, moved to Israel, and then got asylum in Canada or some shit?

Not here to spoon feed you like you spics want us to do. Takes two seconds using a search engine to find the evidence.

Fuck off.

fuck off jidf

>Telling some one requesting evidence to fuck off
Some kike tier shit m8

No don't be rude, pol loves the Jews now.....

Why are you here

So Silverman is literally speaking at the DNC?

And they say Trump's not a politician?

A large part of the audience are paid actors, OP. They're telling a fake audience to calm down. Don't worry, I've been seeing tons of liberals opening their eyes. They might not vote Trump, but better a third party than Clinton.

"mexican pamphlet" and "illegal immigration"

Enter that phrase on whatever search engine you use and choose any of the articles that pop up. Trust me, there's plenty to choose from.

Shoo shoo, filthy Jews.

Dude, he's right. Why do you think Donald wants to build a wall? I'll give you a hint, it's not to keep out the Canadians. We like them. It's to keep out you filthy fucking spics. You come here illegally and live off our tax dollars. Then you drop our property value, because 30 of you move into one house and ruin it. Not to mention you fight with the niggers over drug territory. Just fucking go back home you wet backs.

So informing them to avoid death, avoid criminal drug cartels,what rights they have, and to not harm/challenge US border control officers/ police is bad.

>Wew lad

Mexican-americans are welcome... to self deport. This country doesn't need to be 20% spic any more than it needs to be 12% nigged.

lmao I thought that cute doggo was a bear cub for a second

I cant wait to Trump admit he cant build the wall at least not completely and have all the "spics" deported and watch the Agricultural sectors and Construction industry suffer its going to be poetic justice

How bout just tell them not to go you illegal ass dirty fucking spic. We don't want you here. Go ruin your home country. Keep your cartels and disgusting people away from our country.

Ha, we did just fine before you spics started comming here, I'll think we'll do just fine without you. Plus we now have modern farms with high tech equipment. We don't need your slave labour anymore. Your welcome for the money though. Now get out of our country.

>6,000,000
that's 6 million who'd wish to be gassed after seeing her nudes

>kike
>calling anyone else a parasite
>own country

O i am laffin

>How bout just tell them not to go you illegal ass dirty fucking spic
Thats like telling teens not to fuck in abstinence only sex ed class its not happening idiot the hole panphelt is informing the risks of the trip to discourage it and my family is legally here I was born here also

>wtf is she doing to that dog?
Its from an old Anti-Romney video she did. Also note the typical Kike Hypocris here since she's now endorsing Shillary whose one of the biggest political whores of this era.

youtube.com/watch?v=2B5o6-qNk6Q

i'm gonna need some sauce on this

it's just a joke m8

Why don't you go back to the gas chamber?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PhtGSV0l4pA

I don't personally like him but he is right more than he is wrong and explains well

>Someone needs to spread these dog fucker pics of Sarah.
M8 its 4 years old and has over 1 million views on Jewtube. Its not a secret.

I wouldn't, and that's not the same person