JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
youtu.be/0d4vACA5LsU?t=2m14s
youtu.be/kMOeTLLeaDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Joan Voight?

She looks like those people Sup Forums memes about

how come plastic surgery is so easy to fuck up?

it feels like at a certain point they forget what a normal human face is supposed to look like

Someone give me a quick rundown

dumb bitch

>tfw too intelligent to stop getting surgery

I wouldn't necessarily blame plastic surgery...
Botox injections are alot easier to fuck up.

>noticed at baseball game for her exquisite natural beauty
>gets plastic surgery

really makes you think

Facelift scar which also accounts for the weird cat eyes

They don't do that to look better but to feel better. They feel lighter to have their skin stretched like that. Sure it sounds stupid but I wouldn't judge since I'm half their age.

>injecting toxins and inserting plastic pillows inside your body for 20+ years deteriorates your facial structure over time and damages your sking irreparably
>wow who would have guessed she was so cute

What did you expect?

what is that? a scar

in contact with aliens

rumoured to possess psychic abilities

said to be violent and intimidating in private

own castles and banks all over the world

rothschilds bow to the Andersons

own several nuclear plants

learned fluent French in less than 48 hours

own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth

first designer babies will be Anderson babies

rule America with an iron but fair fist

scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'pam bang' that created our universe

this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk

kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market

currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.

sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years

will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Andersonangrad will be be the first city)

the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Anderson manor

the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Andersons destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage

own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy

own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

if you're reading this right now, you most likely have AndersonsTM flowing through your body

Nation states entrust their gold reserves with her. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Anderson

The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

it looks fucked up on white women/western women because the end result tries to copy asian plastic surgery which often looks god-tier. the things is with asian one, they can go a bit farther than western surgery before looking too creepy (look at Park Bom from 2ne1)

She looks like a Vorta

PAMELA????

The time has come to age gracefully

blacks?

She looks like that lady who made herself into a cat.

Will she make the call?

shutup k-popfaggot.

Saw her at a charity event 8 months ago she looked fine still. Why did she do this?

Pamela Anderson

i only know her name because of Sup Forums i don't follow kpop, bruh

Can I get a quick rundown?

RIP in fucking Peace

She took the bogpill

Time is a cruel mistress. Thank goodness men age gracefully if they take care of themselves. Women don't have it so well.

remember how pamela brought julian assange some lunch a while back and then he went missing? this is him
he got plastic surgery to look like pamela to flee the embassy

We all get old at some point.

I think she's attempting to look like she did as a teenager, which is weird.

inb4 SHE'S RUINED HER LOOKS WITH PLASTIC SURGERY

no, user. This is what a woman looks like when she stops having so many procedures done all the time. This is the end result of years. That's what a woman's upper lip looks like when they have had fillers put in for 20 years and they finally stop. That's her real hairline. That's what her eyes look like without raccoon makeup.

>what sort of face you want family

>people age
WOW!

its not that, its the spooky looking Bogjob she had done to her face

>slag your face in chemical soup every day for decades on end
>face eventually starts to melt
>start injecting the chemicals underneath your skin instead, that'll do the trick

Really makes me wonder what that kylie jenner bitch will look like at 40

I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE

I've always wondered this. Women putting that shit on their face every single day must age them like a mother fucker, on top of natural ageing.

no no no, it says on the bottle "anti-aging"

She doesn't look bad in my opinion. I dare you to compare her to other women of the same age facially. They look like hammered dog shit. Pamela still looks pretty fuckable but I wouldn't because of that hepatitis.

Idk. They're pretty neutral compounds and most either have built in sun block or intrinsically black damaging sun rays

still would

All I see is Bogdanoff face

>Martha Stewart in 2017
>75 years old

>scientific study proves using makeup regularly is as bad for you as smoking regularly
>makeup is banned and all women become permanent uggos
Shut it down SHUT IT DOWN

bogged from deep inside

NOT

Surgery gets fucked up all the time. There should be rules regarding it. Like not being drunk, or stoned or whatever when you perform it but that's left to an ethics committee that doesn't give much of a shit.

Her surgeon did everything right. You can't fault the surgeon for doing exactly what the patient requested.

She was never all that hot to begin with. Not "sex symbol" hot, like the media portrayed her.
She looks a tad inbred. And her tits are obviously fake. Her body measurements were never anything to brag about. Her figure was kind of boxy actually. She never wore her natural hair color. No ass worth picturing.

Honestly, not a huge loss. She was a darling of her generation. But doesn't really hold up as a true beauty.

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick.

I can make better stuff than a cabbage filled asshole or whatever else she suggests.

The call that saved Cannes

Damn she's looking fine. I've always found her voice to be extremely sexy, anyone else?

can she do any other grimaces or is that face fixed for that?

Yeah I wouldn't mind some Martha JOI

Can someone give me a quick rundown on pamela anderson?

kek

Well, there goes a part of my teenhood.

I guess when you spend years as a sex symbol, it's bound to fuck you up mentally.

QUICK RUNDOWN

Probably the most famous playboy playmate of all time, and for a short while a movie star. Fucked Tommy Lee and married him (really big drummer for I THINK Montley Crew). Got hepatitis from him and the rest, I don't know.

yfw you realize that picture is 25 years old.

She walked off a show recently because they showed a picture of her when she was young.

Who convinces these people that surgery is a good thing?

>women without makeup

nice

but she's clearly wearing makeup

>there are people on Sup Forums who weren't even born yet when Home Improvement was airing

Women are retards and follow any sort of trends. Look at how many women and girls try to emulate the kardashians looks now.

She looks like Micky Rourke.

Thank god we're out of that era.
>V-shaped figure with thin hips and tiny butt
>Bolt on tits
>Bleached blonde hair
That's the "sex symbol"?

Rothchilds now bow to Pamela

damn what the fuck? I had to reverse image search just to convince myself it wasnt a completely different person

Home Improvement was fucking horrible and it took until I watched it as an adult to see it.

>oldest son goes "my girlfriend wants to have sex but I'm not sure I'm ready"
>son is around 16 or so

No, nope, NOOOOOPE.

The illusion has been removed. There is no 16 year old male on earth that would go "hmmm what should I do about this?" when his girlfriend wants to drop pants and fuck.

I was watching it thinking "so when is he going to rape his brother?"

>>V-shaped figure with thin hips and tiny butt
Nothing wrong with this.

Isn't she fucking Julian Assange?

ADRIAAAAAAAN!!!

nah I remember being 15 and my girlfriend of like 3 weeks flashed me her pussy and butthole, I could have went in for it right there but my hole body froze up like I was having a panic attack or something. We eventually did have sex later, but it was still so fucking nervous I almost didn't.

same

youtu.be/0d4vACA5LsU?t=2m14s

Was it kee noh?

B O G P I L L E D

KEK

wow wa wee wa

RIP

youtu.be/kMOeTLLeaDU

You're either a better, or weaker person than I am then. Lost my virginity at sixteen and basically took it. It wasn't rape, I literally said "do you want to have sex?" while we were fooling around and she said yes, totally down.

I wasn't nervous at all. We were both drunk and it was some super happy, energetic sex. I'll never forget it.

Uma has always been ugly anyway

Normies, out.

this desu, nothing wrong with being old

Oh dear, I had sex once. What a tragedy.

Never go to bars, never "hang out" and only have five friends. Of that's the measure of a "normie," better that that whatever the hell you do.

what I fail to get is how she fails and her entourage to see that it went bad

>julian assange bragging to all of his nerd friends in chat rooms
>dating a model, actress, sex symbol, super fucking sexy
>people don't believe him because he's reluctant to drop her name
>pam anderson shows up the red carpet and people immediately start ridiculing her
>jualian doesn't brag about his girlfriend anymore

>had a gf
>had sex
That's normie alright.

lol please cunt off

She wasn't my girlfriend, actually. I think she has kids now which to me is super creepy. I can't fuck women who have children. Sorry but you're a mom and the kids aren't mine.

I think there's something on a primal level that goes NOPE in the human male brain with single mothers.

>>I think there's something on a primal level that goes NOPE in the human male brain with single mothers.
nah, men always love to give sexual pleasure for free to women, even far after menopause.

Last time an Australian in power moved against the Americans they got him removed from power.