[REDACTED]

Kike media at it again.

Frogs, what do you think of this?

theguardian.com/media/2016/jul/27/french-media-to-stop-publishing-photos-and-names-of-terrorists?CMP=twt_gu

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/f-a-z-exklusiv-amoklaeufer-von-muenchen-war-rechtsextremist-14359855.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_July_2016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2016_Kabul_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2016_Baghdad_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Ali_al-Hadi_Mausoleum_attack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's actually a good thing

Offers media finally the chance to write their own narrative. They can be simply labelled "Right-Wing Nationalists" as was the case in Germany mall shooting, even though one picture of the shooter told more than enough, but the German official narrative was some deranged right wing Hitler lunatic man

How so?

So are 18 wheelers.

Covering up the names and origins of killers goes against public safety. The Media needs to be held accountable for this.

>but the German official narrative was some deranged right wing Hitler lunatic man
No it wasn't.
they are not that stupid to present this obviously non-german as some right wing nut.

We are back to videogames being the cause of it though.

No, it's not. Islamists will still pass the videos and images around through social media and their own outlets.

This is specifically aimed at preventing us infidels from noticing the rise in violence is completely coincidentally being down by people with names like Muhammad.

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/f-a-z-exklusiv-amoklaeufer-von-muenchen-war-rechtsextremist-14359855.html

This. It comes as no surprise that this is news at the same time Turkey is granted free travel through the EU. They're turning out the lights before opening the back door.

The idea here is that If terrorists don't get game and recognition for their crime they are less likely to do it

How much Germans miss the Fuhrer now.

The one and only guide of the Germanic peoples and savior of Europa.

Yeah this way the racist bigots won't strike back haha checkmate racists :^)

government assisted anonymity, nice. So basically if you kill enough people, if you escape alive from the attack the public wont be able to identify you and you slip easily between borders.

way to go frogs

we will still know if it was an islamist attack. The point is to focus on the victim and let the terrorist be anonymous and die without "glory"

do muslims really care about french media? the rest of the world is still going to publish them

No. It's not difficult to imagine a middle ground between being overrun by hostile immigrants on one hand and declaring war on all of Europe on the other.

Now they'll just do something extreme like a live execution

You can't be this naive. It's clearly to bury the story.

If we were experiencing a rash of right wing attacks, they would go out of their way to name and shame.

Fags in the US do this too

>The Orlando shooter, we won't name or identify him any more

Same with San Bernardino

And that is the reason I've given up and want more happenings

It's not from the gvt but private medias. State tv will continue to show the pics and names.
Read before posting

Bury what ?
do you think we don't know it's islamist attack 99% of the time ? without the name or pics it won't change anything

then France can do what Sweden did and just make those sites inaccessible to read for their citizens

great way to fight the problem when you cant even address it

did you cucks read harry potter and swallow it whole

>cant call voldemort voldemort.....

Oh look progressives mourning the problems they caused.

It is a good thing, but only for the Front National.

Things like this almost guarantees that Le Pen will at least reach the second part of the next elections. Her and her party have been saying for ages that the leftist press won't hesitate to hide the truth if they aren't ok with it and/or think people "would get the wrong impression" from it and now said press blatantly says it.

Now on the other hand, like [spoiler][/spoiler]said, they will most likely try to negotiate a press coverage after killing X people by keeping 2-3 hostages and promising some kinky tortures for them if the press refuses to give it to them.

Nice Europeans want to ignore it because to notice it means you're racist which can ruin your life, career, marriage, see you put in jail, lose your friends, etc.

The German media is struggling to bury all but the most obvious of attacks, and even then blames the right or changes the guy's name.

What was the name of the suicide bomber in Ansbach? I don't know either. It's the act against infidels that inspires these assholes, not name recognition.

>It is a good thing, but only for the Front National.

I hope so.

Gosh, it's almost if if they tried hyde something.

not gonna happen

Christians wanted to be martyred by the pagan romans to join their Jeebus Heaven of "the meek", and now they wanna be martyred by muslims

The "Deus Vult" christians were not christian at all, they even destroyed christian villages, and sacked Constantinople itself

>now they wanna be martyred by muslims

Your knowledge of Catholic history is shallow and disingenuous. Lemme guess, fedora?

Just seeing this on channel 4

France is so fucking pathetic, I honeslty cant think of a single country that would roll over and bow down to this shit so easily

Im actually mad watching this French journalist fuck trying to justify this shit

Top tier film. Never gets old.

>I honeslty cant think of a single country that would roll over and bow down to this shit so easily

Me either. Except maybe yours. And mine. And most of western Europe.

What is your argument exactly, besides calling people Fedora?

Do you really believe that early christians like Paul (which submitted to martyrhood while declaring it was his duty) and Martin of Tours (which declaring that fighting against your enemies is against unchristian) were FAKE christians, and the guys that destroyed Constantinople were the REAL ones?

Come the fuck on, if you wanna roleplay, then for all means, roleplay being a crusader, but don't pretend that the Pope is not a real christian when his position is exactly the same of Christians of the early 400s and even before

* Martin of Tours (which declared that fighting against your enemies is unchristian)

>Do you really believe

Do you know what a straw man is?

You've retained enough of a youtube-atheist-tier understanding of Christian history to feel self-righteous about not being of of those "Christ cucks." Congrats.

>* Martin of Tours (which declared that fighting against your enemies is unchristian)

truly the dudeweed of his time

Some frogs need to enrich these lugenpresstitutes. Nobody will know it wasn't a achmed who did it

> to avoid bestowing “posthumous glorification”.
>Benslama said this “glorification” encouraged others to carry out attacks,
Are they still going to tell us extremists just a small minority and most Muslims are peaceful?

This. They do the same thing with suicides and it works. I still say we should conquer the middle east and start up empires again, but that's just, like, my opinion, man.

The only thing this retarded move accomplishes now is that every single attack will be attributed to muslim refugees/immigrants. Even when it was a racist attack like in Munich, everyone will now assume it was another Iranian or other muslim. A blonde, blue-eyed guy named Adolf Goebbels could gun down people in a "diverse" neighborhood, but everyone hearing about that would automatically picture a muslim named Mohammad Abdullah.
Only few people trusted the media before, now the people will just follow their own narrative.

Fuck off

Even after the referendum people were ready to kick the muzzies out, if they tried that shit here like they do in france our government would do something about it

Imagine if Trudeau actually is decended from this Marty bloke. Is cuckiness inheritable?

>wake up
>check internet for news
>see this

what would you do?

Jew media continuously plasters killers and their killcount everywhere in the media. It was about time someone stopped this fear mongering.

>Le Monde and La Croix will no longer use images of terrorist killers, while Europe 1 radio will not broadcast their names

So, really, just three outlets are participating.

I was wondering how it was that the ENTIRE French media had somehow agreed on this. As usual, clickbait bullshit.

that may work for serial killers who want fame but these people dont' care about that shit. they just want terror

Ugh, look at all these attacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_July_2016

The perps aren't known, yet there were 160+ just this month

I doubt the suspects were named and ID'd, besides just Islamic State

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2016_Kabul_bombing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_2016_Baghdad_bombings

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Ali_al-Hadi_Mausoleum_attack

US does this as well, CNN, FOX, and MSNBC along with evening news.

They'll mention the name or show their picture once then say they won't mention or show it again.

>Stop using names and pictures
>Instead of seeing them as individuals, people see them as a vague group
>They associate that vague group with and entire ethnicity or religion
>End up hating them all

What a great idea! We all know that these guys only do it for the press, not because they follow a demented ideology that demands the slaying of infidels.

It can only work! France yes!

This will just drive more people to get their news from the alternative internet media and make the MSM even more irrelevant.

How much do you want to bet this new policy goes out the window when the shooter is A WHITE MALE?

It's a good thing,I don't want to see theur fucking faces.

I think it's safe to say that if you are white the gov is actively trying to kill you. They are using knuckledraggers to do it but make no mistake about it they want you dead.

Muslims are sort of shooting themselves in the foot.

Terror attacks are designed to instill well terror. They do it constantly and people will become desensitized to it, they'll no longer care.

Muslims really are just smelly, I think the stinky brown fumes they are makes them stupid.

We must dissect and study Muslim brains to figure out what makes them operate, I wonder if it's curry vapors. I've been inside a Mosque, they smell, the same as a church I think they are burning some sort of drug inside them to make people docile, there's a feeling of relaxation within a religious building.

Has anyone else noticed this whilst going into a church or other place of worship? What drugs can you burn that will create a sensation of calmness, valium as far as I'm aware isn't available in a candle form that you can burn?

What is it, what's going on.

Now you wont, now "the police have declared that Mohammed al-Islam has no links to any known islamist organisation, his motives are unknown" has just become "the police have declared that there are no links from his attack was perpetrator by a single person with no known motive"