Newfag here, teach me how to Sup Forums

Newfag here, teach me how to Sup Forums

Read Marx, then do and believe the opposite.

>Mexico

Commit suicide

quick lesson of 2 general strategies here

say what you believe - generally for free, independent people conversing normally

say what you want others to believe so that you can take from them - very popular with the dependent, power hungry, and mentally challenged (the -guilt crowd)

Post memes and BTFO the niggers, hate women and Jews, praise trump, and most of all don't believe anything you read on Sup Forums

1. save up some money
2. buy a shitload of bricks, some cement and a mixer
3. build the wall
4. America Is Great Again

FPBP

If you see the word "kek" in someones post, highlight their posts and hide them, they are a subversionist

Be paralyzingly afraid. And be angry. Angry is important.

Then listen to the voices that say that you're not to blame, that it's someone, anyone else, who is responsible for your pain and alienation. Never forget that you are a victim of vast global conspiracies. Identify with and pin all your hopes on a sexually potent father figure who will make everything better, somehow, no matter how many times he contradicts himself, betrays his incompetence, or displays that he's not acting in your interests at all.

All that is the Red Pill. Swallow it down.

Welcome to Sup Forums

just reply to every post with

"Wow it really maks you think!"

and

"Wtf I hate X now?"

Be cynical as fuck, trust nobody and nothing unless they have an strong, logic based argument. Take your own conclusions about all subjects, always based on logic.

That is the basis for being redpilled. When you start seeing things with cold logic, you will start seeing the truth, free from muh feelings.

first, you build wall

>t. pablo juan de maimai

WE NEED TO BUILD A
>FIREWALLL

lurk more paco

stop being mexican

Yell at black and jewish people online

Read Ayn Rand and start advocating laissez-faire to the masses.

You must have a permanent constipated grimace on your face and be autist personified.

>teach me how to Sup Forums
Start by working on your brick laying skills

Tienes una hermana?

post pics if shes hot.

Just role play as a right wing nut job with an IQ of 80 and you will fit right in.

This

pls turn on the light in your basement and post your fucking fat face so i can smash my shitty laptop with a smile on my face

Mfw i read this actually constipated and trying to shit

That's easy.

WE

on point user

you are a brown sub human to me. You are shit your counry is shit all brown people are shit. kill yourself you piece of shit.

1. Hate minorities with very few exceptions
>1a. One of the exceptional minorities is Patrice Oneal. You should occasionally make a thread about him.

2. Suggest suicide to those that disagree with you. Typically abbreviated as "KYS".

3. Have a deep affinity for strong authoritarian leaders. They are revered here.
>3a. Start with Hitler, Stalin, and then move to Pinochet, Pol Pot, Franco, Duvalier(see 1a).

4. Hate women. In fact look up MGTOW.

5. Find a youtuber who can succinctly express what you cannot. Parrot them. I suggest Philosoleafy. (pic related)

6. Learn the memes and use them.

I'm sure I've left out some important ones, but if you do the above you will be indistinguishable from the average Sup Forumsdancer.

Noone is being paid to sh1ll for Hillary. It's a republican funded lie and pathetik attempt at smearing her campaig

wtf Sup Forums this isn't spam its the truth

Wtf i hate Sup Forums now?