/cfg/ MEME DIVISION : Demexit Edition

This is a thread for dumping, creating and discussing anti-Hillary and CF memes for immediate insertion.

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq
behindthename.com/random/
assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf
dailywire.com/news/7727/5-revelations-leaked-dnc-emails-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

Psy-Ops ressources

>Goddwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warefare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

#####

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

font suggested by belgian user

Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

#####

archived breads
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq

Here, we create and spread memes about the Clinton Foundation's ongoing investigation and its related topics e.g. Hillary & Bill Clinton, BLM, Soros, etc.

We use the techniques Yuri Bezmenov has talked about - the techniques the Jews/Masons/Communists have used to subvert us.

We make believable leftist (Bernfag/BLM negro/SJW/Communist/LGBTBBQ+) accounts on social media and subtly push our own narrative to spread inside their circles. Believable means that you should not be comical and overdo things. Get lost in the noise.
Our main front has been Twatter as of now, but we need agents in every front imaginable - Kikebook, Plebbit, Instagoy, 9fag, JewTube.

- Make a profile on the social platform of your choice. If it requires a real name, use this site to get a real one: behindthename.com/random/

- Your first thing is customizing your profile. In most cases this means uploading a profile picture which you shall get from a , low-popularity profile from Kikebook or from a /soc/ thread. Other sources are reverse/image-searchable or could be well known and your facade is blown. Wherever you can, you should also upload a relating picture for a header image.

- Like/share/follow/retweet/subscribe to the things a real character of your choice would do. EX1: if you have a negro profile on Twatter, you shall follow negro musicians like Kanye West, Drake, and so on. Also search for #BlackLivesMatter and follow and retweet people from there. EX2: If you are a Bernfag on Plebbit, subscribe to: SandersForPresident, Politics, Atheism, Trees and so on.

- Do not start the subversion yet. First gather a following and a name for yourself via saying the same things the given group does. Virtue signal very hard. Like/share/follow/befriend as many person and things you can. This phase takes 2 to 3 days, but remember: This is a marathon, not a sprint race.

- After you follow these instructions and got lost in the noise but also have gathered a following and good name for yourself, the real things starts.

WE ARE THE NEW JEWS
CHAOS AND RUCKUS BE BLESSED
PRAISE KEK, PRAISE KEK, PRAISE KEK

saved. Better than the previous version.

Made this yesterday

Share my two recent tweets.
I am calling Shill supporters racists.

Can you get in to mfights against Shillbots?
Just accuse them of racism like me.

into my fights*

>Can you get in to mfights against Shillbots?
Sure, but honestly i'd rather stump them with facts at this point, I'll lose followers if I play the race card too much

The source is shady, I doubt Bill's former lover wouldn't be biased towards Hillary and Bill.
It's basically gossip tier

Thank you.
I liked playing there own weapon against them.

who else here trolling social media as a bernie supporter that won't vote for hillary

watching the hillbots squirm is so fucking comfy

>It's basically gossip tier
Fair enrough, but normies still eat it up, those talking points are being regurgitated by Bernie accts daily; ppl sent me shittier versions of the same memes all the time

>who else here trolling social media as a bernie supporter that won't vote for hillary
Not me, no *wink wink*

thelma and louise, awesome

#JillNotHill

During the earlier days of the primaries, it was clear that the power brokers on both side wanted a Bush vs Clinton set-up for the 2016 election. When Bernie Sanders came into play, I had decided that if it were Bernie vs Jeb, I would have to vote for the former simply because Jeb is a hired lackey for lobbyists.
Now that we have the WikiLeaks emails CONFIRMING that the DNC rigged the primary to favor Hillary, those same people are now DEMANDING that Bernie supporters fall in line and back her campaign. Right now, the DNC and most major media groups are trying to gaslight and guilt Bernie supporters over this entire election. In their view, the emails and evidence should just be IGNORED and all of you peons are now expected to fall into line behind the Anointed Queen.
Overall, I always kind of liked Bernie even though I didn't agree with most of his positions. Bernie is fundamentally honest, he doesn't lie, and he's not made himself a multi-millionaire from his time in office.

:)

Hey, Hillary sycophants, stop disenfranchising and ridiculing those of us that support Bernie. We support him, because we feel he is electable, honest, and most qualified for the job - oh, and we dislike Trump and Clinton.

If you want us to vote Democrat in November, it probably isn't wise to treat us with contempt and incredulity. You need to ingratiate the Berners - because, without ALL of our votes and a few of the other independents, HRC will NOT get elected.

You can start by admitting that the inconsistencies in the primaries did reek of election tampering. Get rid of the state reps that skewed the elections illegally - and work to prevent it in the future.

Next, Hillary will have to work on showing everyone that she is honest and forthright - not just the dishonest shill we believe her to be. Independent voters don't support a party, we support principles and character. Show us HRC and the Dems have them...

Finally, you all need to realize, the Democratic Party is one of the last bastions of moderate politics in our country. Get off your liberal high horse about guns and focus on the REAL problems facing our country - economics, education, foreign policy, revamping our legal system (nee justice), and helping the middle and underprivileged classes get an equitable and just life.

>why are you voting for Obama

Because he's black

>Why are you voting for Hilary

Well first off all, it's because she's a woman.

Why are black women so sexist and racist? What have they got against the white male?

I'm not American, but seems like you have a sexual race issue there lads. Feels bad you man

great material senpai. Almost like you're an actual berniebro

Someone should start making some #WriteInBernie images

Hillary will have to work on showing everyone that she is honest and forthright

hey guys, I'm a media professional with PS booted up and templates, I just need some text...

what would be most damning the quickest to her? PS im almost 40 and run this small business so bare with me if i take a while. After lurking awhile and seeing how you guys operate, I want to help.

>Finally, you all need to realize, the Democratic Party is one of the last bastions of moderate politics in our country.

>After lurking awhile and seeing how you guys operate, I want to help.
fantastic, that's what we like to hear. As for actual ammo for memes, material and such, are you familiar with the DNCleak revelations? MSM collusion, conspiring against Bernie etc. That's the juiciest shit to exploit atm, but have this pdf anyway, filled with good stuff.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/ClintonFacts.pdf

Can you do this from a #JillNotHill angle and without an image attached?
I will screencap it and share it on Twatter.

thank you, will do!

here is what I have so far...

Welcome aboard.

You need to appeal to emotion.
Use emotion as a bait, and feed facts only as a side dish.

If logic and facts would matter to the population we are attacking, then they would have been Trump supporters.

Also, the lamer a meme is, the better it flies.
Recently I have started Jillifying our old memes, and they got good traction.
See pic related.

PNG for Jill logo

what exactly did she do that was so blatantly illegal? Besides the whole email debacle. That's the only thing I'm aware of.

I'm honestly asking. Please be nice.

Haven't been keeping up with politics because of apathy/jaded.

Oh snap! Haha

Too wordy?

is the Jill thing strategic?
ala-Perot?

nice compilation. Damn we've been pumping out dem memes, boy. Glad to have a pro on board

holy GOD this is good

>is the Jill thing strategic?
absolutely. Progressives are poised to vote for an(other) unelectable jew to spite Hilllary. Support for Jill is getting higher and higher, her every tweet gets thousands of RTs from lefties.

I hope someone's uploading these to the world meme database.

here's a good primer

dailywire.com/news/7727/5-revelations-leaked-dnc-emails-aaron-bandler

Don't be jaded senpai, that's what (((they))) want

Put the Jill logo on this.

Does Johnson have a logo?

thanks but I'm no pro, just a patriot who will do anything to stop FUCKDICK HILLARY win.

you all are the experts, i am honestly proud to see patriotism in action here.

who would have thought that the last place to find a small semblance of normalcy and reinforcement of the belief that "I'm not crazy, am I?" would be on a political image board most "normal" people call "hell". Insane.

Fellas, I love what you're doing here but I got something to say and a question to ask.

I went around talking to friends, family, and coworkers about their feelings towards the candidates. While some of them do consider the hypocrisy of Hillary and her campaign (I showed them some memes on my phone), many of them still feel that she's the best choice for a president that'll improve day to day life through things like health care and wages. Basically they're more concerned about how a Hillary presidency will benefit them financially. Memeing about the bigger issues works, believe me, but these people seem to really just care about who'll give them better shit in the long run.

I've also noticed that plenty of the people I talked to are associated in some way with hispanics that speak poor to passable English and only watch telemundo (I work in NYC and there's plenty of these types in my building). Even so, they do have access to shit like twitter and dickbook. Have you guys considered making bilingual memes to reach this demographic?

I'm not a meme wizard or anything so I figure you guys probably know what you're doing but I figured I should share that info anyways.

Have a cleaned up Trump template.

Absolutely "too wordy".
Use as few words as you can.
This is what I meant under "Use emotion as a bait/hook, feed facts as sidedish".

Do not try to enlighten them.
Only manipulate them. If you have manipulated them with a good picture or text, you can add a little fact, but not too much. Otherwise, it will not work.

But putting the "Occupy Democrats" is a great thing.

We are using Jill up to have Bernouts not vote for Shillary.
She should pay us, we are doing her a great job.

This one is great. Thanks for the good work, OP

And a Shillary