Which one of them should be the next Cap if something were to happen to Steve?

Which one of them should be the next Cap if something were to happen to Steve?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/imdb/status/732733190360567808
telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/6907724/Hollywoods-20m-actors-fail-to-yield-rewards-for-studios.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bucky.

Bucky.

Falcon, but with Bucky as his sidekick, because they would piss each other off to no end and there'd be some great banter.

Tony.

>not a gif
Strongly disappointed.

Just imagining the banter between Buckycap and Falcon

Recast Steve

Both.

It's going to be Bucky. Just look at the concept art from Marvel itself.

Neither, I would like it if Falcon wore some cap armbands or something and Bucky painted the star on his arm white and the rest blue, but I don't want to have a 'different and new' cap.

What made Captain America great was all the things Steve Rogers did. It was the way he acted and the way he talked.

Bucky and Falcon can't be that, they are their own characters and they don't need to be dragged into that.

But that's what happens in the comics. Steve Rogers becomes Nomad, dies, is then brought back to life again, becomes the head of SHIELD, losses his powers and gets old.

Tony, you're swell and all, but I made that shield to be used by a REAL man with real muscles, like Steve.

Co-Captains

Flip it for me. Bucky Cap with Falcon as his grumpy partner in crime fighting.

Falcon be like

>we live in an era when a Romanian and a black man are runner-ups to the epitome of American Fuck Yeah heroes

It's beautiful

Bucky.
If you make Falcon Cap, there's not much left for Bucky.

Fuck you. They need to bring Evans back.

And then becomes Cap again because of Bucky's new cube daughter.

Bucky until Stan finishes his 9 picture deal, then Sam since Mackie's on an infinite contract.

Sam should die and Bucky becomes the new Falcon.

I'd like a couple movies of BuckyCap, Steve coming back temporarily, before they both retire it to Sam. Steve becomes the new Fury and Bucky works black ops from the shadows.

But I'd actually kill for a movie where all three of them are Cap at the same time.

Should be Bucky.

Would be Sam.

>we live in an era where a fucking Irish immigrant is the epitome of America Fuck Yeah heroes

>mfw they have been hyping BuckyCap for three movies with Bucky always picking the shield up
>durr hurr its going to be Sam
>mfw

>Chris Evans and Steve Rogers are both Irish
>America's wonderboy has never been white

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

They cut out a scene from the airport fight of the three of them each using the shield. But I think Bucky showing increased ability to use the shield in each movie is a strong indication that he'll inherit it at some point.

Both Sam and Bucky will wield a piece of it in Infinity war Part 2 after Thanos breaks it with the infinity gauntlet and kills cap.

The honor shall be shared

Holy shit, that's horrifying

Does that mean buck keeps his fabulous locks?

Will the BuckyCap uniform have the ear wings? If so, then him.

I am hoping we get short hair Bucky

I think all three should be themed as Captain America to illustrate they're behind his ideal and not with the Avengers anymore.
The idea of a legacy always requiring the hero to die or retire was something that was always kind of pointless IMO since few people stay dead long and were at a point in comics where multiple versions of characters are running around anyway.

Captain America, Captain Falcon and Captain...Soldier? seems like a good line up to me.

Fugg, I didn't know Sebastian Stan was that hot with short hair

Bucky

Just go ahead and make the Cap Corps, one for each state.

And that was terrible, the main reason behind it was to make a black character Captain America to pander to people.

Falcon becoming Captain America was terrible for both characters. Just like Thor becoming femThor was actually a step back for women.

I just realized this would be a brilliant time to introduce Captain Britain.

I've wanted something like this for so long now.

And Bucky becoming the edgeey gun totting Captain America wasn't?

Buckycap

Bucky, he is an actual super soldier as oppose to a normal guy that wears a harness in order to fly.

>you have to be american to be white

>TFW marvel studios won't use civil war as an opportunity to make a thunderbolts film
>Tfw they won't use it as an excuse to have a US agent as a cap replacement
>Tfw the twist won't be it's Zemo being forced to play the role and his whole agenda is to break free but in a battle with Steve he gets his face ruined and then transitions to classics Zemo

I think you're confusing a nigga who took too many Russian cycles and given a mechanical arm with the real deal

The Irish are the niggers of Europe

Sup Forums, do us a favor and stop embarrassing yourself, as it is pretty pathetic

That last part is a bit much but I would be a little more optimistic if I were you on the others. Crossbones and Batroc made brief but visible appearances so it's entirely possible other concepts will find their way on screen.

I think if you ask for them to have a movie proper amid all that's already going on to facilitate the characters and teams you're expecting too much there.

user, I am Irish

And most of white America has some kind of Irish ancestry. Probably a lot of black America too.

Bucky, mostly due to Stan and Mackie is just Nahhhh~.

>Sup Forums was 100% sure Disney was going to kill off Evans and replace him with Stan who's a complete no name even after three major appearances
lol

>major no name after three appearances
>has a better career than Captain America himself

Sebastian Stan has a bunch of A-list tier movies coming out this year while Chris Evans uses the MCU franchise as a means of enabling him to get in all the B-list projects he does as a sideline.

Isaiah Bradley

twitter.com/imdb/status/732733190360567808

Cute

I'm sorry but he will always be Roger Sterling to me.
>tfw when you're a Mad Men fan and see Bucky kill Roger Sterling

Both.

user, what the fuck are you talking about.

He's appearing in a fucking TV movie next, Civil War is the only feature he has out this year.

Stan is slightly above CW tier as far as actors go. For fucks sake, between First Avenger & Winter Soldier all he did was guest spots on Once Upon A Time.

Meanwhile everyone knows Evans. He's a household name at this point.

Did those other Winter Soldiers have Bootleg SSS?

They had whatever Howard Stark made, so it's as legit as bootleg gets.

Bucky

Not the same user as before, but most actors involved within the MCU, with the exception a few, don't have much of a career left once their time/stints as said characters ends. Stan and Evans are examples of that, although Stan being billed higher and higher in the MCU and him starting to get some name recognition, as well as being in an Oscar-nominated movie recently, namely the Martian, may help quite a lot. On the other hand, could you tell me movies Evans or RDJ or anyone else for the matter have been outside the MCU with the exception of Snowpiercer and The Judge?

Spotlight literally won the oscar a few months ago.

Ruffalo himself was nominated for best actor.

The Oscars are pretty much meme-tier by now and nobody recalls seeing Spotlight. Besides, Ruffalo gets more work outside the MCU as he is not restricted by having a sizeable movie contract with them.

Ruffalo doesn't count. His character has already been recast before. No one gives a shit about him when he's not a green CGI monster.

Things I personally want to see:

>Captain Texas
>Captain Maine
>Captain Florida
>Captain Idaho

Kapitan Puerto Rico

How can a one legged man be Captain America?

Come on man.

>Lost In Translation
>Zodiac
>Her
>Hail Caeser
>The Hurt Locker
>Hotel Rwanda
>Miles Ahead
>American Hustle
>The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford
>Get On Up
>Rush
>Inglorious Basterds
Is this a serious question? These are just actors in Civil War. I can list other blockbusters too if you want, not just good movies.

Both.

Well I hate to break this to you, but actors don't really sell movies anymore like they once could in the 90s.

Now it's entirely about metrics and spectacles.

The vast majority of those are either pre-MCU or pre-that particular actor joining the MCU

Avengers and West Coast Avengers?
>One Cap can wear red and the other wears blue.
>Falcon busts out his gats and yells 'WEST SIDE!"
>Norman Osborn shows up in a new Iron Patriot armor
>they have a rap battle

How do you know this? Does it come from the same people who said words like "green" and "Mars" are box office poison?

Captain Rhode Island would be a manlet.

>Sup Forums boogeyman meme
Literally how to spot a newfag: the post

But still taller than Iron Midget

>Steve becomes the new Fury
Once SHIELD comes back into the fold it'll be run by Director Stark, just look at his character in Civil War. By the end of the movie Tony is Avengers 1 Nick Fury, calling the Avengers when his agency can't handle something alone and paying lip service to the authorities to they can kick ass when they need to.

Hello, Sup Forums. :3

I did a thing.

You do know the whole site has been saying niggers for years now right?

Does this mean we'll get a movie all about Fury getting shit done on the field?

>not Leo

MCU Bucky is a legit super soldier though. Think you are confusing him with comic Bucky.

I also did another thing.

wut

Everyone knows this, there aren't really actors that can guarantee a certain opening weekend number. That used to exist until the mid-late 2000s. Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts, Will Smith, etc, they were guaranteed a big opening that justified their 20 million dollar salaries. Just read this 7 year old article.

telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/6907724/Hollywoods-20m-actors-fail-to-yield-rewards-for-studios.html

A simple yes would have sufficed

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

In the movieverse, I feel like Falcon deserves it more. Bucky has had no emotional development or shown any ability to mirror Steve's raw determination or interest in standing up for the little guy. Bucky hasn't gotten any redemption yet, I could see it in two or three movies down the line but now? No way would I support that. MCU Falcon is a hero who stands by Rogers to the end. He cares way too much to the point of foolishly risking his entire livelihood just because he believes in him. Falcon is Grade A Bro-tier just like Cap.

Though in the comics my opinion is a complete 180. Comics Falcon just feels like a diversity hire but MCU he's actually a real cool guy who might not deserve the shield but could do well with it.

I think I speak in the name of all Latin America when I say Bucky...

>moving goalposts like this
lol okay

>Midnight In Paris
>Only Lovers Left Alive
>The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
>Nymphomaniac
>The Hateful 8
>Wolf of Wall Street
>Genius
>The Gift
>Cafe Society
>Seven Psychopaths
All good to great movies containing actors post-MCU

He's Romanian, not Latino. Although if you're arguing for it in the sense of the Romanian being a branch of the Latin language, then I can't disagree with you.

Neither.

The concept of "inheriting the mantle", not just for Cap but for any superhero, is one thing doesn't need to be carried over from the comics unless the original mantle-wielder is a side character at best and never shown in real time using their powers.

That's not how it happened at all, man.
Steve becomes Nomad for like a LITTLE while, becomes Cap again, dies after Civil War, but it's revealed he didn't die at all his mind was just trapped somewhere or something like that so he came back, operated as Commander Rogers, then Bucky "DIED" so Steve was Cap again, then he lost his powers and became old so Steve was Cap, and now they're both Cap? I think.

He won't need to do any of that because IIRC, Stark was the best Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., and only lost his position because of a skrull invasion nobody could have predicted.

Until then, he was running it flawlessly. Perfect success rate in missions with few casualties, better funding, excessively high morale, etc. Only time shit hit the fan was during a direct attack on S.H.I.E.L.D., and he fought it off with his own fucking body (not suit, BODY)

>he was running it flawlessly.
with forced conscription, enslaved super-villains, and Norman fucking Osborn in an Iron Man armor

I don't know if "flawlessly" is the word I'd choose.

God dammit, where the hell is the rip of this movie? I want to see Sebastian being angry and yelling at cute girls and doing that batshit sex scene.

>moving goalposts like this

The original point was
> but most actors involved within the MCU, with the exception a few, don't have much of a career left once their time/stints as said characters ends

Bringing up their careers from years ago doesn't fall within the original goalpost.

>that new list

Well, if you're going to count one-off MCU actors like Sam Rockwell instead of the main guys, I guess you are technically correct.
>once their time/stints as said characters ends

Seems to imply he was talking about the leads though.

And I still have no idea why Wolf of Wall Street is listed.