Trump jokingly says he hopes Russia finds Hillary's missing 33,000 emails

>Trump jokingly says he hopes Russia finds Hillary's missing 33,000 emails.
> The leftist are calling it treason, when they were supposed to be just her personal emails.
>Hillary calls Trump a threat to national security for making such a claim

So did Hillary just admit she actually deleted/leaked 33K secret U.S government emails?

Trump is truly playing 5th dimensional waterpolo mahjong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxnsIsw8Auo
thefederalist.com/2016/07/27/donald-trump-just-got-hillary-clinton-to-admit-her-e-mails-are-a-national-security-issue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

correct.

I think he crossed over from that to 500 dimension South Korean Starcraft.

Stumped the media again

Hillary is calling Trump a threat to national security for encouraging whoever may have those emails that *she* is responsible for to be released?

This bitch has gone full retard.

Not only that, but it's now the biggest story, and it's taking coverage away from DNC.

They are pushing it hard though by streathing the truth. This article has one excerpt from the press conference, the rest of it is Hillary's top guy calling It treason..

> did Hillary just admit she actually deleted/leaked 33K secret U.S government emails?
Without saying anything? Damn, that's some 6D Marvel vs Capcom vs Counterstrike right there.

i don't like how you involve Russia in all of this. Like fuck you, don't include us in your shady political games and then react as if it was real

>media roots on USSR for decades, including during the entire Vietnam war
>Trump is treasonous for asking other people to do the vetting work the media declines to do on Shillary

No, Trump encouraged Russia to help him win a campaign through espionage and revealed he is a Manchurian Candidate.

>Trump is truly playing 5th dimensional waterpolo mahjong.

I love how this one just keeps growing. Let it never stop.

Also, let's pray for some dubs, trips or quads in the name of Kek, peace be upon him, for the loss of Hillary and the victory of the future saviors of the white race: Trump and Putin.

>So did Hillary just admit she actually deleted/leaked 33K secret U.S government emails?

Yep. He played her like a fiddle.

All this time they were telling us that there was no national security threat.

Why is there a national security threat all of the sudden?

MULTIIVERSE STRING THEORY BUBBLE CLOUD BADMINTON CONFIRMED

This is clearly as a game of multiverse Jai alai.

We need a boogeyman fampai, nobody else is stronk enough

Apparently you are still the USSR according to most politicians.

This is a game of non-chronolinear hyperdimensional D&D.

wtf i hate trump now

There is a crazy level of double speak on CNN

They are already trying to spin it to his stance on nato members paying there fucking bills

HAHAHHAHJAHJA the madman

Wow, thats such a dishonest headline, no wonder normies hate Trump

>Hillary calls Trump a threat to national security for making such a claim

Hillarys entite life is a national security threat and confirmed by the FBI

It aint us its our politicians famalam

Hillary and the media is getting played on all levels

The shilling going on is amazing. Trump says "if you've got it, then show it", which would prove that Hillary was so careless that she allowed the most classified information into the hands of foreign powers, and people are saying Trump's a traitor. Absolutely amazing mental gymnastics from the left. Their own nominee is so retarded or corrupt that she can't even use classified systems properly, and Trump is the problem for pointing it out.

Kek came to me in a dream, he said "taketh these dubs, so that you may have my blessing"

Lol
30k missing emails, no big deal, all personal, it's my yoga stuff

Hope russia finds those yoga emails

TREASON!! National yoga security threat!!!

It is like Hillary's PR group is so anxious to release ANYTHING, they are utterly failing to think through any of their statements.

>Trump makes a joke about a topic Hillary is vulnerable on
>laughs at New York Times in the process
>Jews furious; pride is hurt
>Can't control themselves, proceed to "OY VEY" across 30 different media outlets in coordinated faux-outrage
>Fail to grasp Trump is dominating the headlines during the middle of the Democratic National Convention and they are unintentionally talking about Hillary's emails again

Quantum backgammon
I thought kikes were supposed to be smart.

ahahahahahaa
holy shit this madman is playing hillary like a fiddle
by making the claim that he's a threat to national security she's admitting she sent classified info
trump is beyond 6D chess

Actually he ended the statement with "I'm sure our media would reward you" so he wasn't really saying "Do it".

Funny enough she did do exactly this. She also stated that her emails are a problem for national security. Funny as hell.

>Leftis globalist shill kikes
>smart

They've got all the resources but the dumbfucks are still going to lose unless they manage to manufacture a Trump pedophile-rape accusation extra fast.

>trump dominates headlines during dnc
>it's admitted that this was really a national security threat
>hacking a personal email account isn't treason, event if they are a govt official, see the person who hacked Palins account
Trump got them hook line and sinker

Praise Kek

well said lad

Here's the secret.
He's not playing 5th Dimensional Chess, he's speaking his mind.

The actual answer to his candidacy is the fact his opposition over reacts, states radical retorts ("He will launch nukes if he has the buttons"), and the news shoving this anti propaganda like rape down the throats of there viewers, WHO ARENT SO STUPID THAT THEY JUST ACCEPT IT.

Trump supporters make level headed defences for every statement he makes, and can defend their own stance when confronted in a rational manner.

Hillary has no defence, she's a criminal and the DNC made a major mistake of pushing her instead of listening to their supporters.

If Trump runs on the basis that the establishment is corrupt, satanic, globalist etc.. And she can't defend herself even on her own merits, she loses.

Gary Johnson and Jill Stein aren't taking votes away from Trump, they're taking it away from the Obama-Moore era Democrats.

lol master Trump is something else....

LETS GO

Don't take it personally. They're just trying to hide the true leaker.

We all need to study him he has condensed chaos and harnessed memes into a weapon.

Notice how suddenly leftists become very patriotic and appear very concerned with national security

Trump love the jews though, he wants them counting his money.

A vote for trump is a vote for the eternal jew and putin too!

>tfw I don't even care if the leak was coordinated because I hate the democrats so much and consider them to be seditious traitors

Amer-Russo alliance when?

Didn't that happen weeks before the leaks though?

Allahu kekbar (pbuh)

Going to be honest here familams i don't think the Jews are all on one side anymore.

HOlY SHIT THIS. WHY ARE HALF THE ANONS ON Sup Forums SO RETARDED ABOUT IT? DON'T CALL TRUMP AN IDIOT IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION.

Wikileaks didn't publish the emails immediately after they got them. It probably took them months to prepare them.

How are the leftists calling this a treason and like the worst thing ever? Don't they hate America more than anyone?

>Trump is a national threat to security for having hopes that Russia finds Hillary's emails which are a threat to national security.

glorious kek and ziltoid's baby

youtube.com/watch?v=oxnsIsw8Auo

Do you Trumpfags realize that old people (the ones that still consider Russia a serious threat and the ones that actually vote) will get the idea that Trump will sell them to the Russians because of this?

Hopefully soon. The weak should fear the strong.

Can confirm. My dad works at Nintendo.

based Voidnald Trump

Dude when I voted fifteen minutes ago it was already 86% "niggers must die" so I think we're good

I cant decide. Should I go to Mcdonalds or Wendys for lunch?

Why would this guy be the leaker? Is there anything that links him to the emails?

I hope that Russia finds the emails.

Does that make me a threat to national security?

Hillary's the one that gave Russia her emails and cut deals with them when she was secretary of state.

I had a dream about Donald Trump last night. He was literally trying to seduce me, sexually, so I would vote for him. I think it was some kind of allegory for his campaign. Or some repressed sexual desire, I don't know what to make of it.

>all this nth dimension Sudoku

I can't take it lads

fag

>Hillary calls Trump a threat to national security

27TH DIMENSIONAL NON-LINEAR COLLOIDAL DISENFRANCHISEMENTARIANISTIC QUANTUM TURBO SPEED AIR BLADE SKYDYVING-SWORDFENCING PYTHAGOREAN TOROIDAL MULTI-CHESS

thefederalist.com/2016/07/27/donald-trump-just-got-hillary-clinton-to-admit-her-e-mails-are-a-national-security-issue/

Wendy's. That 4 for 4 deal is legit, and actually does fill you up.

Another brilliant 7D intergalactic chess move by the true brains behind the operation

>Hillary just admitted her emails are a national security risk

well played, Trump, well played

Interdimensional aquatic tic-tac-toe

That meme grew so fast I could not help myself but cry a little.

My Wendys doesnt offer that deal. Asses

Either way, Trump knows Jewish psychology extremely well and plays off their insular nature and knee-jerk tribalism like a master tactician.

Example:
Remember when he told an audience of Jews he didn't want their money, and that donations control candidates? Innocuous comment. Yet Jews in the media were furious. They took to Twitter and cried about Anti-Semitism looking to throw cold water on his campaign. Instead, he surged.

Why? How did that happen?

Because
- People like self-funded candidates
- Trump's ability to self-fund spoke volumes of his wealth gained through business acumen; ie: actual skills and leadership
- Jews de facto admitted they hold power disproportionate to their numbers by controlling the money supply, without realizing they were doing it
- By reporting the outrage, Jews also revealed they hold too much power over the media, and their attacks boiled down to being mad that a candidate was refusing to be leashed

That was one of the first break-points where Trump showed the media for the facade it was: That it wasn't about news, but rather a carefully-crafted narrative, and to protect those who gain from supporting that narrative.

tl;dr Trump wins because he gets his enemies to admit things about themselves people already suspected

You guys are operating based on actual logic and information.

You're not looking at it from the perspective of a normie who skims over a headline.

The nuances don't matter to them.

Further proof, this was caught on camera using a special psychic filter

For old people that don't get their news from this Pokemon Taiwanese illegal board then yes.

...so? The media won't report this and they'll accuse Trump of being a Russia sellout aka a danger for the country which old people will consider a serious danger.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

he's playing dark souls 1, 2, and 3 with a guitar hero remote in severe turbulence in hyper space.

that was inspiring. Leftists and the media-clinton-campaign faking outrage at a joke and admit to crimes

Right now, only the time of his murder.

You left out intergalactic 9th dimension multi-string quantum chess

He worked for the DNC and was shot to death (and was not robbed) while walking home at 420am the other day

DC police were close enough to hear the shots but there are no witnesses

They're already trying to tie Trump to Epstein, in a hilarious act of panic.

That's a non-starter, because if it does actually blow up then Trump will almost definitely reveal Bill Clinton was on Epstein's pedophile rape planes *without* Secret Service over a dozen times. Bill was fucking kids, because he was in close proximity to Epstein who is confirmed for being a pedo. Epstein was also a huge Clinton supporter.

There's basically no standard attack that will work on Trump. None. They've tried them all.

huffpost already did that yesterday about a 13yo girl

Donoid?

>5th dimensional waterpolo mahjong.
no user were in 10d medieval 3:Rome total war gold edition now

how is jokingly saying clinton gets hacked 4d chess? are you people this simple? all he did was say something controversial to take away news from the dnc. I swear you people can be fucking retarded.

Can't ruse the Kruse.

Why isn't Mr. FatFace releasing them? They must be highly incendiary.

any old people swayed by this weren't planning on voting trump anyway. Anyone with a functioning brain has seen the media try to smear and twist everything he says. They'll just see this as another twisting of his words and notice that they're talking about the emails Hillary deleted that the FBI couldn't fucking recover. If Russia has those, good. It would greatly assist the FBI's investigation.

fuck

Imperator?

Read the fucking thread dumbass.

It's cold war 2.0, you are the scapegoat for everything now. Sorry Ivan

I wish could be friends but the media says no

And let me add that this is way more evidence than what DNC has shown of Russia's involvement.

The political elite will witness this gross incompetence and turn Trump. It's truly masterful.

Those lefty Hillary triggerings. Now that was art. They must be biting their tongues.

Trump is a true master. This is gonna be fun.

yes user we stand on the defensive today let them were themselves out against our battle line