Let brother drive my car to the store

>let brother drive my car to the store
>he went to Rite Aid
>tried to steal something that was like $15
>beeper went off
>lady told him to hold on
>he panicked and handed her back the item then walks to the car
>she stood out there and told him not to come back, and most likely took down MY FUCKING PLATE NUMBER

Are cops going to show up at my apartment or pull me over hassling me over his degenerate bullshit?
What can I do about it?
Im not a fuck up, so I don't know how this kind of shit works.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=75237
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have fun in the pokey faggot

dob him in. Sounds like he needs a spell in the pen to straighten out.

>dob
>pen

speak english, faggot

family of degenerate alley rats muh

Tell the truth, it sucks having to rat your brother out, but it's a petty theft, he won't get no serious trouble out of it. That's if the cops show up, if they don't show up then I don't know, just wait and see.

What's to stop them from thinking I'm just another faggot crying that I dindu nuffin is my main question I guess

Don't lend things to, or interact with, thieves.

I think hes telling op to rat out his brother and that a trip to jail would straighten him out
Which is fucking stupid since no cop is going to waste time on petty bullshit like that

Jesus what the fuck are you 15? You are fucking fine op. Stealing anything under $50 is a joke and not even worth ticketing imo. The cops aren't going to investigate.

Just avoid that store for like 2 weeks and you'll be fine, faggot. Don't let your shity brother steal stuff and then get into the car. Tell him to run down the block and then hop in next time.

Stop being a huge faggot bootlinker.

>t. Banned from all walmart's in the world, but still shop there

itt: OP's autistic brother tried to steal a pony toy

>all these snitches ITT

not evne meming but i baka cuz

No, it was 3 of these things apparently.
He won't tell me why he wanted such a thing to begin with.

I typed in Benzedrex
First suggestion that came up was 'Benzedrex abuse'.
You figure it out.

in google*

Depends on where you live if the cops will have the resources to ever deal with it. Chances are it'll be put into a list of the non emergency stuff on the Police computers and it'll either never get answered cause all cops are busy or some cops with no calls will pick it up and give you a call or pop around. If they do contact you, just tell them the story honestly. The store likely had CCTV somewhere outside, inside or nearby which proves it wasn't you, so the cops won't try arrest you and might even leave it at that. Just give them the number of your brother. He didn't even steal the stuff so they won't care too much

What in the actual fuck?
Why is this shit out on a shelf?

>If you break it open you'll find a piece of cotton inside that reaks of lavender and menthol. This cotton stick is soaked with a substance called Propylhexedrine which is structurally similar to Methamphetamine. If you ingest the cotton you'll get a powerful amazing high that feels like something in between rolling and a high dose of high quality crystal meth. It lasts about 8 hours

If they pull you over just tell them it wasn't you. If your brother is stupid enough to steal something worth 15$ and to get caught doing it he doesn't deserve any kind of respect or protection.

I guess it's good that I live in a nignog infested city in this case. Cops definitely have more pressing matters to be dealing with.
I really dislike dealing with cops for any reason.

wow nice, thanks for the tip lad!

Because normal people don't try to get high off of it.

It's time to talk with your bro.

>About 30-45 minutes after consumption, I began experiencing muscle spasms of the lungs and extreme dizziness. A couple of hours later I was taken to the ER suffering severe respiratory distress, tachycardia, hypertension, muscle tremors, constipation, dimmed vision, intermittent hearing loss, mild hallucination, and loss of coordination. My resting heart rate upon admission was 150. After 2 doses of ativan, 4 bags of saline, and 7 hours on an oxygen tube, an EKG, X-ray, and CT showed no underlying cause, nor damage to my heart or lungs.

>The following day I went for a followup exam and my resting heart rate was still 100bpm. I didn't fully recover for 5 days.

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=75237

Jesus Christ.
The stupid fuck is already on high blood pressure meds

Your brother is a junkie scumbag, its easy to predict what his life will be like in a few years

Don't worry, surveillance will show it was not you.

It does explain a lot of his behavior, like never showing his faggot face unless he wants something.
I'm just sitting here getting madder and madder.

>that face

is there any more of this bitch?

I was in your position dude, and I just realized it wasn't worth getting angry about.

I just cut ties with my brother and moved on. Nothing you say will change his mind, and it'll just make him go even further against you.

You can buy pure DXM pills off of the shelf too.
Take enough of that shit, and you'll MK Ultra yourself.

Yeah well
- He tried to steal a $15 thingy
- He lied/refused to say why
- Chances are he tried to get high
- He made you take the fall for it
It's typical behaviour.
Makes you wonder, was he sober driving your car with you in it?

I don't want to stir shit up, but these kind of people usually leave a nice big trail of destruction behind with the people who love them broken in it.

I wasn't in the car. I just didn't want to get out of bed to take his ass somewhere, so I just gave him the keys.
Lesson learned.

And here comes Mr. Moralfag acting like a guidance counselor.

FUCK THIS SLIDE POST, DOES NOTHING TO FURTHER ANYTHING /pol RELATED

GET IN HERE

Cops don't care. You are fine. Been working retail for many years.

Amber Rachdi

If anything an ATL was placed on your car. Meaning a cop would just talk to you about what happened and I recommend dropping dimes. Basically don't worry about it.

Source: I'm a cop

t. junky

Just tell the cops exactly what you told us. They can't prove shit.

Post this retarded shit in or some shit God damn. sage

Yea, chances are they won't be able to get around to that case. They'll likely be much busier with bigger fish to fry. Usually cops are pretty chill if you just don't act like you've done something wrong and you co operate. They're just out doing their job, and considering they're the one getting shot at and killed while being hated by most, a little co operation to make their job easier really makes them a lot more pleasant.