Sup Forums, this is our fight song! :')

Sup Forums, this is our fight song! :')

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cafBRyTBJ_g
youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94
youtube.com/watch?v=3UWTRnzKXG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's too many white males in this video, absolutely disgusting.

>"Show the world women are equal now"

i'm sure systematically oppressed, second class citizen women in the middle east will be grateful.

The whole white women in western countries are some sort of oppressed minority is the worst meme of the modern age

They found literally every white male hillary supporter for this video

DUDE PATRIARCHY LMAO

>I've only got one match but I can make an explosion
It's like there not even trying now

What the fuck is this garbage?

Do libtards really think that other countries look at faggy videos like this and go "wow. America is awesome".

This is a propaganda video a social studies teacher would show to elementary school kids.

>meanwhile at the RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=cafBRyTBJ_g
how can democrats even compete

This is for hillary!

Dumb dumb
> dumb dumb dumb dumb
Dumb dumb
> dumb dumb dumb dumb

bretty comfy desu

Well Muslims might with lines like that

I love that they warn you right off the bat that this gonna be "dumb, dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb"

Dislike raid, lets do this faggots

No, this is.

youtube.com/watch?v=0yJn-5hpU94

"What will whiny infantile millennial's enjoy seeing? I know! Let's show them a video that looks like it originally aired on Nick Jr. or the Disney channel.

that fucking kid at the end who had a hillary 2016 shirt is ridiculous

little kids have no concept of politics or how the outside world works

>look at all the celebrities who endorse me goy
>look at this video that's literally just a song being covered and base your political decisions on it
>listen to the nigress rap solo about "muh equality"
>it's certainly why we need Hilary

Everything they do weakens their chances to accomplish anything in this election. It's like watching a man repeatedly shove a fork into an electrical outlet, each time with the expectation that it's not going to harm him.

I watch this video and remember how Democrats are the champions of ordinary, blue collar guys.

Don't really think we need to, senpai

It's just a shit video, it'll get dislikes on its own

>Implying millenial faggots won't like the video in massive faggy droves.

so does the USA finally think this shit is lame? because it is.

the left is all emotional appeal.

>spam this quiz with third answer
>release to fox that liberals think Jews are dirty kikes
>???
>profit

We'll have dominated the comment by then. The video will inevitably turn into a wall of red pills for all the millenial faggots who drop in to view it.

>in b4 "Comments have been disabled for this video."
>in b4 like/dislike has been removed

PC culture and virtue signaling is out of control. Half the country thinks this shit is lame, 1/4 actually likes it, and the other 1/4 just pretends to like it so they don't get publicly shamed.

>so does the USA finally think this shit is lame?
Leftists don't live in the real world. They live in insulated college campuses and websites that censor and stifle dissenting opinion. Hillary is insanely weak on the white male vote and has spent her convention thus far pandering to women, encouraging further female displacement of men in the workforce/family, and doing a lot of gay shit like having Meryl Streep lecture men and Demi Lovato do a feminist pop routine. Le Dilbert man is right - I felt my testosterone levels plummeting watching the estrogen brigade bitch and moan about how it was "their" time.

>7k likes and 6k dislikes
We need to fix this

>90% women
>All the men have hipster shades or problematic tier beards or both
Can't make this up.

DNC 2016 is "Holy fuck guy's we're all living in the 1960's, Everyone's oppressed! (Just ignore the 1st female presidential nominee and the Nigger president that got elected twice...)"

It's incredible how blue pilled the left has become.

kek wills it

our fight song

youtube.com/watch?v=3UWTRnzKXG8

our fight sound ;)

tfw bernouts are gonna stay at home or vote for jill stein