svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Episodes:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/starvsevilgeneral

SEASON 3 COMFIRMED
broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Disney-XD-Greenlights-Two-Original-Series-BILLY-DILLYS-and-COUNTRY-CLUB-20160304

Writefag list
pastebin.com/FJYvmdfg/

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1883151#search=Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1883152#search=Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil
areablog.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for starco

Oh gosh, am I to late?
First for I wanna nut in her ass

Hiding the release date of Season 2 I bet.

Let's decide who's gonna be the flavor of this new thread and hopefully/ultimately become more fleshed out by /sveg/ as a result.
So far we've chosen a list of characters that haven't yet been a flavor:
>Chantelle
>Chelsea
>Spanish Teacher
>Nameless track suit girl.
>karate tournament woman that kinda looks like Marco's mom.

Vote now gentleman, so far Tracksuit girl has gotten one vote in the previous thread.

I vote Janna

CHANTELLE

It's a no brainer....we could call it "Booty flavored"

Perfection

>Chantelle

>"Booty flavored"
You don't actually want that on your tastebuds.

Chantelle

I'm setting a timer for a voting time. A minute starting- Now!
By the way, this is the Nameless track suit girl next to Hope.
Noted and added to the results

Spanish teacher.

But we already had a flavor this week and it was us and our history as content makers, I liked going down memory lane with everyone. Nice change of pace from background characters.

If Janna is an option, I vote Janna as well.

>golden mean
So is this a new maymay now?

no, it's a confirmation that Star is perfect

Times almost up, Chantelle is in the lead.
True and of course anyone else is welcomed to show what they've made over their time here on /sveg/.
She's sadly not.

Is marco a legal immigrant?

>tfw never got a source on this

to mewni

they are so cute together /sveg/

One google search later...

>rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1883151#search=Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil
>rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1883152#search=Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil

Just look on paheal, dubya

Welp, Times up and it's clear that by one vote, Chantelle is the winner.
Looks like she's the new threads flavor.

New bread!

Okay /sveg/ we have the DUTY to make this thread be active so it doesnt drag too far into monday! we are on borrowed time here so lets make the most of it!

You werent banned! Good to know!

This is so cute oh my god! I still like them better as friends than lovers tho.

Yeah, practically siblings.

Fem-Marco

>Marco loses a bet with Ferg
>Marco must dress as a certain famous sci-fi female
>Marco goes to school dressed like pic

What kind of reactions can we expect from people? How would Janna/Jackie/Star/Hope/Sabrina/Brittney/StarFan/Ferg/Al/PonyGirl etc react to this?

>Three threads in a whole weeked

Well, at least it's better than last weeked

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Amazement that he can fit so much behind such a small thong.

Janna is best girl

you might want to get over yourselves. Starco is already going to happen.

do you think that Disney will compete with "Summer of Steven" with the S2 of SVE or Disney will wait and play their cards wisely?

/gfg/ please go

the soonest (it seems) we will be getting Star is in July

...Oh all right..

/gfg/ is dead, user

It's gone forever ;_;

Greetings from the end of grueling exams, crippling ocd tendencies and getting over sort term depression /sveg/

I want to fuck that

Marco's reaction

Fulfilling a request for >It's 7 in the morning.
>Marco blearily stumbles out of bed and heads to the bathroom for the necessities.
>He stares, glassy-eyed, into the mirror as he shaves his feeble attempt at a beard.
>Doesn't notice the steam eminating from the shower as he goes about his business.
>Most certainly does notice when an equally oblivious Star steps out and reaches for a towel.
>Even the view from behind is jaw dropping.
>Towel securely wrapped around her torso, Star pivots and now notices Marco.
>Her visage is one of mild surprise and concern.
>Marco is wondering just what spell of punishment is going to come out of Star's wand.
>Star quirks an eyebrow.
>"Interesting look you're going for there," she quips, then sashays out the door.
>Marco only slowly comes to the realization he's still in one piece.
>However, he has two problems.
>1. There's an uncomfortable tightness in his boxers.
2. He still had the shaver going, and the left side of his face was sorely lacking any hair.
>Head meets bathroom counter.
>The spell might've been the better outcome.

>tfw you will never know someone like her

>I want to fuck that

You and the rest of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Made me smile, Can i request a series of such events?

Good to see you, BZ, hope you enjoy your new found free time!

And Fem!Marco sure is popular on Sup Forums...

Just to let you know, I don't like Fem-Marco.
>What kind of reactions can we expect from people?

>Marco's reputation is destroyed as people ridicule him as a girly boy.
>Distraught, Marco feels like he can longer show himself in public and sets about living the life of a hermit in his bed room.
>Sadden about her bestie being humiliated, Star convinces Marco to let her try a spell on him to make him appear and feel more manly.
>At first, nothing appears to have changed, but Marco does feel more confident now.
>Next day, he walks into school with a swagger in his step and cooly brushes off any attempts at insults to his manhood.
>He notices some fine school hunnies and, for once in his life, begins to hit on them more smoothly then midnight velvet.
>The hunnies can't resist the intoxicating Latin Heat Marco is letting off and they start to dot on his whims and follow him around school.
>This repeats several times and soon enough, Marco has a large posse of school girls catering to his needs.
>Males that see this are completely green with envy as their overcome with wishes of being in Marco's place.
>All this attention towards Marco causes the magic placed on him to make him grow in sature until he resembles something akin to an idealized manly male.
>Star notices these changes and how Marco has a powerful affect on people. She thinks she might have screwed up the spell and tries to convince Marco to let her undo it.
>Of course, Marco likes the attention he's getting and refuses Star.
>She can't argue against him since she's being affected by his unnatural charisma as well.
>Star opts to get Jackie to help her since she might be the only one to make Marco a spaghetti spilling mess again.
>However, once they find Marco again, he's become a giant hulking brute whose power is filled by almost everyone in school now.
>Star tries to reason with Marco to let her fix him, but he's become drunk with power.

I want to see Star's belly button.

Still smaller than Jackie.

>tfw you will never know someone like her
Oh well, at least I have Jesus. I'll get my reward sooner or later.

I want Marco to blow raspberries on Star's tummy while she giggles in delight

Moar?

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is that he died for the sins of his people and rose again 3 days later. 40 days later he ascended into Heaven and will return again to judge the world and restore the creation. The time to repent and submit to the will of God and to believe that Jesus is the Messiah is now.

Thank you Ama, but you know how popular Princess Marco is and it will continue to snowball into more ambiguous faggot thinking and more glorious degeneracy.

You know my cousin Jesus too? Dont count on any reward coming from his broke ass

This isn't lewd but I've got a boner anyway.

Dubs confirm. Amen

>The two friends come to blows and though Star has the upperhand at first, she is overwhelmed by Marco's manly charisma and falls victim to wants of adoring him.
>Marco lets out a manly yell of triumph as he has gotten rid of the only obstacle capable of deafeting him now.
>However, before he can gloat over his victory, Jackie walks up to him and says-
>"Woah Marco! Your like, super manly dude."
>Marco looks at Jackie in surprise.
>"R-really?" He asks.
>"Yea dude, like totally so. Though... if I'm being truthful, I kinda liked you better as you used to be. You were like, real cute."
>At that, Marco's mind is overcome by sheer shyness as his entire body erupts in an explosion of saucy spaghetti magic.
>Everyone is covered in a magical residue that smells of marinara sauce.
>Everyone gathers their senses and notice the boy at the center of the mess.
>Marco is now back to normal, only he's now completely naked with his Diaz out in the open for everyone to see.
>Marco covers himself in shame and readies for another wave of insults. But they never come.
>Instead, everyone is amazed by the sheer size of his manhood and are all rather intimidated by it.
>Everyone just sort of shuffles off and away as Marco is left alone in surprise.
>Star makes her way towards him and conjures up a set of clothes for him to wear as she congratulates him for proving his Manhood.
>Even Jackie comes before him and tells him that he's got an impressive piece.
>After another spill of spaghetti from Marco, the three go back to school business.
>Later on, Marco comes across Ferguson then who apologizes for having humiliated Marco with his bet.
>Marco accepts Ferg's apology and places a hand on his shoulder as things seem to be all right with the world now.
>Then Marco knees Ferg between his legs and as the pudgy boy kneels over in pain, Marco tells him that he'll do it again if Ferguson makes another bet like that again.
>End
Sorry this took awhile to get out.

Looks like the day was saved by a Don Juan's wand.

Indeed, what better way to prove his manhood then to show it off to the rest of the world?

Well. ..this makes me remember one thing.

I want to do some fanart of this version of princess Marco. Give me lewd requests, SFW and NSFW.

I will post them later.

Star helping Marco put on one of her own bras, but it's too small.

A buttjob or a titjob. With the underwear still on

Star helping Marco get dressed, period, with him being very embarrassed over it.

Thanks for the green HB!

No problem, I just hope it was amusing enough.

Holy crap, /sveg/

I know this isnt my blog but I need to talk about this, over the past hour some serious shit happened in my block, some clearly drugged teen was freaking terrorizing the street, throwing rocks kicking doors, he kicked mine a few times.

The neighbours called the police on him but dang was that an experience.

Post cute, /sveg/! I need to wash off that ugly time!

someone requested star bugging marco to get some candy in the last thread, sorry it took so long

>"Marco! I need you to go to the store, right this instant!"
>"What? W-"
>"Fairy Trick Pixie Sticks, Marco!" she smacked two hands around his face before he could even finish his sentence, rattling his head like a magic 8-ball. "they're sugarlicious, berry infused, and flying off the shelves! I need you to get me as many as you can before they're all sold out!"
>"Again? Star, calm down. I'm sure there'll be plenty left after I finish the last few sentences of my paper."
>"What part of 'flying off the shelves' don't you understand?!"
>"Just give me a-" his pleading was cut short by two hands clamping around his arms. With one deft movement he was lifted over her head, down the stairs and sent flying out the front door, sliding and tumbling painfully across the ground.
>"While supplies last, Marco!" she yelled frantically from the door as he sat up, tenderly rubbing the arm he'd landed on.
>"Okay, okay, I'm going, jeez." he grumbled, pulling himself up and beginning a slow walk down his yard. His pace was quickened to a skip and a sprint, with a few yelps of prain thrown in, thanks to the bolts of magic being shot around his feet. His only possible respite was to hop on his bike, and peddle towards the supermarket as fast as he could.

>"Star?" he yelled into the house, cradling a shopping bag under one arm. "Star, I'm back! I got your, uh, twenty sticks of candy! Hope you like 'em, cause I'm starting to run out of money. And dignity!"
>"Marco!" she yelled shakily as she zipped in front of his face from seemingly nowhere, making the boy recoil in surprise. "you're back! You got more of the stuff?"
>"More?" he just began to notice the sparkly pink smears around her mouth.
>"Yeah, you were taking too long, couldn't wait, used the scissors to get some, you got more?!"
>"Yeah, right he-" she ripped the plastic bag from his hands as soon as he offered it up, laughing manically as she clutched the foodstuffs in her hands. She ripped them all open in one swift motion, still laughing while she dumped them down her open, cavernous mouth.
>"Star... how many of those have you had?"
>"Not enough!" she screamed, bobbing up and down as if she were about to explode. "these things are so great! You got stuff to do?! I'm so ready to do stuff, let's do stuff!"
>"I was going to finish my English report-"
>"Not THAT kind of stuff, that stuffs boring! We need to- WAIT, BE SILENT!" she crushed a hand around his mouth, bumping heads with him as they both silently listened. He could hear several pairs of footsteps, an annoying, high pitched voice, the hum of a portal, and her leg, thumping like a rabbit, putting holes into the floorboard at lightspeed. "Do you hear that? Monsters!"

Jeez, least he didn't have a gun.

>"Alright you lot, remember the plan! Buff Frog, you focus Karate Boy and keep him away from the rest of us, you guys dog pile the girl, and I will provide moral support! Are we clear on that?" Ludo's army hoo-rahed in response, a twisted, jagged grin beaming on his beak face. He approached their front door, turning one last time to rouse them further. "I have a good feeling about this one, let's do-" his speech cut short by his own pained, agonizing screams, his body flung away by the door being kicked open at mach speeds. He spun helplessly across the sky, his yell getting quieter and quieter until he disappeared over the horizon.
>A yellow blur sped past them, down their lawn and to the sidewalk, stopping at the fire hydrant perched underneath a nearby street light. She tore it from the ground as if it were a blade of grass, swinging it around cruelly, barely noticing the water soaking her to the bone.
>"Come on! COME AT ME!" she shrieked, smashing and cracking the pavement with her red bludgeon in idle, frenzied anticipation, her eyes bugging out and her head jerking side to side every few seconds. The group of fiend looked to each other nervously, sharing the same aghast, apprehensive look. They shook away their fear in a moment, throwing their arms into the air and releasing valiant war cries, the group of them charging her down all at once.
>"You are tricky, boy. Always with the chopping and the funny poses. I will make this quick." Buff Frog growled, scowling fiercely as he and his opponent circled each other.
>"Mano a mano, eh? I'm not afraid of you!" Marco yelled back, chopping and kicking the air to intimidate his slippery opponent. He was the first to break their dance, rushing forward and kicking him in the chest with both feet, throwing Buff Frog into the picnic table behind him. He recovered quickly, grabbing his hardwood cushion and hurling it at him in a show of brute strength.

Marco post-transformation but it only went half-way, giving him big tits and hips but leaving his genitals.

Ruined

>Marco barely sidestepped the airborne furnishing, red wood scraping his nose as it crashed into their fence. He continued twisting around, chopping into his charging opponents neck, causing him to stumble. He jumped onto his shoulders, wrapping his legs around his neck and unleashing a flurry of punches into the back of his head. His attack was halted by a large, slippery claw choking him by the hoodie, swinging him around and bashing him into the ground. He groaned, pushing himself up just to be pulled up, arms wrapping underneath his armpits and around his neck.
>"HEY!" they both stopped struggling to notice Star standing there, panting heavily and hunched over, clutching a noticeably redder fire hydrant in her hands. "Put. Him. Down." she snarled, making sure to shake the weapon in her hands for added effect.
>He could feel the arms unwrap from his body, lowered to the ground and put on both feet softly. Buff Frog pulled his hoodie off his head gently, unruffled his hair and gave him a caring pat on the head, before sprinting away as fast as he could. His run didn't last long, as a fire hydrant was chucked through the air at alarming speed, bouncing off the back of his head with a crunch and down the street, never to be seen again.
>Star laughed manically, fists shaking and head thrown back. She looked down to Earth again, checking her surroundings before her cheery, psychotic demeanor faded and was replaced by one of panic.

Can you do one greentext based on Marco getting this transformation ?

>"Hey! HEY! GET UP!" she yelled to Buff Frog. Not even a wince of pain escaped him. Marco could only stare in shock.
>"No, no, NO! CAN'T BE OUT OF STUFF TO FIGHT!" she yelled, hyperventilating between every breath. She ran around the yard, kicking the figures of her defeated foes harder and harder as they lay there, unconscious or worse.
>"I think that's enough fighting for today, Star," Marco tittered, walking over to her and laying a hand on her shoulder. "how's about we go inside and wind down?" she brushed the hand off her shoulder as soon as he laid it on her, twisting around in surprise. She stared at him with a wild face for a moment, before it slowly lit up, a toothy grin letting loose unsettling, low giggling.
>"Star... no! Don't you even THINK about it!" he begun to back up slowly, waving hands between him and her nervously.
>"Hey, Marco..." she followed his slow backpedal slightly faster, still twitching and wearing a maniac smile.
>"Star, STAR!"
>"Let's WRASSLE."

could you just do one that has the chest and groin exposed?
What a waste to draw that and make it safe enough to post on a blue board.

>This was the perfect kind of day. Birds were chirping giddily, their song carrying for miles around. The temperature just right, the soft, ever flowing breeze licking off the spring heat off their skin. Leaves rustled against it, soothing the ears of anyone lucky enough to enjoy such a day.
>The blue sky was crystal clear, a few clouds floating ominously in the distance to remind whomever saw them to appreciate such weather. This was the kind of day you stand in awe of natures beauty. This, was the perfect day.
>"It is... so nice out." Alfonzo spoke wistfully, holding his hands together and letting his head tilt.
>"I know what you mean, dude. I didn't know nature could be so pretty," Ferguson agreed humbly, hands resting on the back of the bench and legs crossed. "with the birds, and the sky, and that guy running down the street, and the wind..." his half asleep, trance like expression stood to attention, taking a second glance at the figure running down the sidewalk towards them.
>"Is that... Marco?" Alfonzo spoke slowly, adjusting his glasses and squinting down the street.
>"I think it is! Yo, Marco, dude! Come enjoy," Marco sped past without a word, barely adhering to anything they said in favor of keeping his impressive sprint going. "this day... with us."
>They both exchanged confused glances, hopping out of their seats as the ground shook, faster and faster, heavier and heavier, the sounds of cars honking and people yelling down the opposite end of the street. They both looked to see a familiar figure stomping down the street towards them, yelling a guttural, enraged war cry.
>They both yelled in terror, taking a page from their friends book and booking it in the same direction. They sprinted, faster and faster, somehow managing to match Marco's speed and catch up with him.

Damn Ama, that does sound crazy as hell. Here's some goofy staches.
Thanks for writing user, this is really amusing so far.

>"Dude, what is WRONG with her?" Ferguson yelled, checking behind him. He could see she had stopped, thankfully, to pull at something on the side of the street.
>"Pixie sticks! Monsters! Wrassling! Fire hydrants!" he yelled between breaths.
>"What?!" Alfonzo yelled, completely befuddled. Marco looked back, screamed, and ducked, a post box careening past where his head once was and shooting through a car's windshield and out the other side, sticking into the brick wall behind it.
>"In there, dude!" Ferguson pointed to a nearby building, sliding doors wide open. They turned on a dime, a bench whizzing past and breaking on a tree, splitting in two and sliding across the ground. They ran inside just as the doors closed, dodging shopping carts and sliding to a stop near one of the isles, jumping under a display of candy for cover.
>"Dude, seriously! What is going on? Why did you magic her insane?!" Ferguson whispered angrily under his breath, looking towards the door occasionally.
>"Don't blame me! She just sent me to the store to get some sweets for her, I didn't know she was gonna go insane!"
>"Candy? You're telling me a SUGAR HIGH sent her on a warpath?"
>"Shh, here she comes!" Alfonzo butted in. They could hear the ring of the supermarkets door as it slid open calmly. Purple, girlish rainboots stomped into the middle of the store, twisting and looking down each of the isles, before slowing to a stop in the middle of the room, confused.
>"It's not just candy!" Marco retorted defensively. "It's basically raw sugar in a tube, and it looked like she had a lot!"
>"Wait, you mean those Fairy Sticks I keep seeing on TV?" Ferguson tried to clear up any doubt. "THOSE things?"
>"Yes!"
>"Like, the display we're hiding under right now?" Alfonzo whispered, horrified. The boots had stopped in front of their display, the whisking of small grains filling their ears as the greedy patron in front of them started to guzzle box by box of the sugary snacks.
>"Oh no."

Thats why I have a bamboo blade in my room...damn junkies---

>This was the worst kind of day. Screams and gunshots echoed for miles, carried upon the howling winds. The sky was lit a sickly crimson, the burning buildings of the once peaceful town illuminating the night. Broken trees collapsed along the ground, torn from their roots and littered around the street. Countless cars, jeeps and trucks cluttered the streets, blown to bits, broken or otherwise crushed to bits. Clouds obscured any moonlight, looming thickly over all. A ragged, glasses wearing boy carved a five into the wall of the supermarket with a small knife, slumping back into his limp, hopeless position.
>"It was a really nice day last week, too." Alfonzo spoke sourly, throwing the knife down despondently.
>"Hey. It's been awhile... You think she's come down yet?" Ferguson spoke weakly, munching on a candy bar while similarly slumped. Marco sat up and peaked his head out the window, looking down on the chaos in the town. He could see her from here, swinging a street light around and swiping away army soldiers and monsters alike, her raving laughter carrying on the wind. A tank slowly rolled up the hill behind her, slowing to a stop and firing a shell with a loud, deafening boom.
>She turned on a dime, rearing her weapon like a baseball bat and smashing it away, sending the ordnance soaring into a distant building and exploding, more screams echoing from that direction. She dropped her bat, rushing towards the tank and grabbing it by the barrel end, swinging it around and around before banishing it similarly, right into a pile of similarly destroyed artillery. She laughed again, doing victory laps and hooting like a maniac. Marco's unphased visage sank back down, picking the knife up and adding another tally to his share of counting, totaling forty-five.
>"Nope."
FIN

that took longer than expected, hope you liked it

Marco being nervous about losing his virginity and stuttering as the viewer's cock is pressing against his pussy.

Marco happy with his new body, sitting on Star's face.

I don't tune into the weekend threads that often but I'll just pop in to ask; Has season two been given a date or are we still TBA?

Around 10 years ago that same thing happened twice in my neighbour. Both times it was the same teen, but I think the police took care of him (he was an undocumented inmigrant).
No matter if you live in the first or third world, shit like that is bound to happen. At least according to you it's over, and tonight you got a leftover /sveg/ to hang around. Unfortunately I only got shitty edits to share.

Well at least here in my country is not very easy to get a hold of a gun!

Also nice digits!

Deafbro really is watching us isnt it?

It cant be coincidence!

Glad that you're safe, hope that you're not too shaken up.

Well thankfully /sveg/ taught me to meet distressing situations with an usual uncompromising moral fortitude!

Also what'chu talking about?! we love your edits! they are a classic!

still TBA, Defcy just tell us in her tumblr that S2 is coming soon

Haha, this was the best in shenanigans user and it was fun as heck to read. Thanks a whole lot for writing this and I hope to read more of your work in the future.
Perhaps he's watching us right now!

Oh dang Ama! That's a bad time!

Here, have some Mope! I'd doodle something for you but I don't have access to my setup right now!

Don't worry it was

Someone link me to that ongoing Starco comic, I forgot the artist name.

No.
I've was in /sveg/ when IWNIHA user was just starting.

I will not be silenced

Artists name is Area

Its Area, here's his tumblr.
> areablog.tumblr.com/
And look, a new pic done by him.

Shit like this makes me wonder what my stance on gun laws is. I wanna have a gun in case some crazy motherfucker wants to kill me, but I don't want that crazy motherfucker to get a gun in the first place.

Can't we make so only I get a gun and no one else gets to have one? :)