Post Sup Forums girls you would snugglewith. I'll start

Post Sup Forums girls you would snugglewith. I'll start

I miss Sup Forums RWBYg

What happen to it?

Mods declared it verboten until the new season starts.

some Avatar fag decided that greentexts should be purged so him and his friend reported all greentexts and would then go on to post about how there the reason green texts are getting deleted. Then both sides just wouldn't stop

Mods nuked it, saying that we can't have threads again until the new season starts, despite the fact that the thread was also for other RT stuff like RvB

Nice

Pretty much this, when you General fags will learn to learn to content your autism

Plus the new RvB season just started

I feel like if Mod's just came in and said "Hey greentext is bad stop doing it" instead of nuking the general because of 3 people, the whole argument would be over

We did contain out autism. Then the Mods decided that wasn't good enough and purged us from existence.

Getting back on track, though. Another Sup Forums girl that I would like to snuggle with before being frozen by

>the thread was also for other RT stuff like RvB
which is Sup Forums

What?

I bet she goes into full cat-mode when snuggling

fine taste user

I'm going to seem like an idiot for asking, but who is this and what show is she from?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you two have a thing for her.

But of course Boco, she's so cuddly!

Well, I gotta hand it to you, you have dedication.

Kitty Catswell from Tuff puppy

Thank you Boco-sama

I want to have after workout cuddles with her!

I wanna lick her sweaty abs

Can't we make a RWBY Chibi general?

What happened to the RWBY general? It just stopped.

Mods banned them until the show starts again.

tfw allergic to cats

>Real life girl
Shit taste.

With them I'd definitely get to boning

tightly

>when you General fags will learn to learn to content your autism
It was contained, and now these fuckers are spreading like herpes. At least before you could point to the general and let the thread die. Now these fucks stick around.

she hulk movie when?

Meh, they were like a low threat to this board, not even close to be a cancer like /sug/ or and annoying shit like /gfg/ or /sveg/.

There seems to be a lot if Yang in this thread. I'll controbute

I was wondering the same thing. Thought maybe Sup Forums had decided they hated rwby now for arbitrary internet reasons.

Like I said, herpes.

I know it's Civil War, but fuck, I wanted to see Rule 63 Thor.

Literal cuddle demon.