TRUMP SUPPORTER SHOT IN CLEVELAND BAR

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/paul-jones-trump-supporter-shot-at-cleveland-bar-d/
Liberals are a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/594
twitter.com/BRANDONWARDELL/status/758077970586013696
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/27/paul-jones-trump-supporter-shot-at-cleveland-bar-d/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another democrat/liberal committing violent gun crime. And, on a war veteran.

>A fucking nig nog
who gives a fuck?

>muh free speech

I thought Trump supporters were supposed to be evil and violent.

>I HAVE TO SHOOT YOU TO SHOW HOW DANGEROUS TRUMP'S RHETORIC IS!

>Letting this slide
It seems like Trumptards don't care about their own.

>a nigger
>our own

10ft higher

Why? Why do liberals think it's okay to physically attack those who disagree with them? It's rampant in liberal culture but it makes no sense.

He's a veteran and a Trump voter, so likely a black man and not a nigger. The guy who shot him though?
100% ape

>Why? Why do liberals think it's okay
That's the problem, they don't think.

He is voting for trump and kill dunecoons
You show him respect you beta cuckold

tack on another year for me please:
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/594

This is what Trump and Clinton bring us, unprecedented levels of divisiveness. Fuck everyone.

>le not all Blacks maymay

reddit.com(you)

>angry dindu
>liberal
Pick one

Shill, take your 5 cents and leave.

Because they have the correct beliefs, in their minds. They can use violence against you and say it's justified because you promote violence, and violence is wrong. Wrap your head around that.

It's like how they say, "I don't tolerate the intolerent." In other words, YOU have to be tolerant, but I'm allowed to be intolerant because my beliefs are the right ones.

fuck off faggot goy

pick a side

>a black Trump supporter shot

Rip.

But for fuck sake, what the hell is wrong with democrats?

You conservashits ber stay home come lection time. If you know wuts gud for ye.

That's what he gets for being a black Trump supporter

Sounds mean but that's how it is. If you can't understand and accept that racist rhetoric held your OWN ancestors down for centuries and sacrificed their lives everyday just for a taste of freedom then you don't deserve to experience the freedom they fought for. I'm all for equal rights but I have a special hatred for black people who vote republican, there is no excuse whatsoever to vote for something that goes against your own interests. And Trump is the extreme brand of republican so literally, there is no excuse.

May he rest in peace.

He lived. He'll be voting. His shooter will not.
Trump 1
Hillary -1

Still, my point stands. you redneck

Democrats were the slavers and started the KKK. Get your facts straight.

your point is bait and we all know it.

This is so dumb we should make it one of those liberal logic cartoons

>Dems purging their convention after corruption brought up
>Accusations that your opponents are in league with your enemies
>Shooting people support the opposition
Nice 3rd world politics you've got there America.

Nigga please, people get shot every day, it's just the media which picks on particular stories to race bait us all.
Nothing to see here

Eh hes a nigger but this is good racist democrat shoots black trump supporter. This isnt eh who cares, this is ammunition you stupid fucking faggot.

>"your" own

His own. You don't get to tell him what's best for him

Do we have a donation page up yet

>TRUMP MADE ME HATE YOU ENOUGH TO SHOOT YOU!!

B-but Trump is an evil nadzi!!

twitter.com/BRANDONWARDELL/status/758077970586013696

I'm actually getting sick of all of this.
I want blood.

>black man supporting Trump
>a nigger

Pick one faggot.

Oh look, a democrat poster.

great post

how about I pick both

WILL DEMOCRATS DISAVOW THIS KIND OF VIOLENCE?

>XDD amirite my pol brothers, i love my secret club!!
Kill yourself.

Liberals are mental. Who reacts that way to holding an different opinion. Thankfully he survived, better start carry concealing if you don't already.

>black trump supporter shot by raging libtard
its like pottery

when did trump say those things?

#SoTriggeredYouPullTheTriggerOnANigger

Because they think they're on the "right side of history", and that their actions are those of "Justice". They should drown in their ideals and die.

I know right, most black people are niggers

He didn't they don't care

The fucking irony of this story is on so many levels

Unarmed black Trump supported shot by gun toting democrat. My fucking mind is blown

Liberals are a religion of peace though

are you serious?

>caring about a nigger

He didn't and it doesn't matter user - Trump is a nazi, why don't you fucking get it?

>Because they have the correct beliefs, in their minds.
Humans can be incited to great cruelty and violence should they be convinced they are infallibly in the right. (((They))) knew this from their privately funded socio/behavioral research, and have been slowly pushing the left/social justice movement.

Now they have the perfect army of brainwashed worker drones, convinced they are on some crusade against injustice, who will happily regurgitate onto others what (((they))) feed them, and all while smugly feeling morally superior.

The bell curve shows there will always be decent blacks among the usual nigger retard.

thank god hes not dead

Good. It's the proper response to trump scum.
Hope that there's copy cats.

>Romania
>Relevant opinion

True that, but this is a rare election where people get heated enough to want to literally beat the fuck up out of their opponents. I'm only 30 but I can't remember Bush/Gore, Bush/Kerry, McCain/Obama, or Romney/Obama, being anywhere near this heated.

Swap Trump with Romney, McCain, or Bush in this scenario and I bet no one would have gotten shot. That's all I'm saying.

You're right too, that the media picks and choses, but still.

I'm on my own side, slave. Feel free to wave pom-poms for whichever narcissistic ruler you think actually gives a flying fuck about your forgettable, peasant life that they probably think is worth a fraction of theirs.

Fuck you. Every conservative black person is almost always 140924% more interesting than their democrat counterpart.

Why? They're an actual person who rationalized and came to their beliefs through looking at the world and introspection.

They almost always look like nice people too, like this man here.

You're the only nigger here.

Omg, something smart and reasonable coming from a leaf. Destroying a burger no less. What has the world come to?

Ebin mages me bink xd

Serves the old war criminal right. He participated in the Vietnam war, that makes him scum in my eyes.

Trump is a Jew-loving faggot who isn't going to do a damn thing about illegal immigrants once he is elected. That's all bullshit lies. You guys are fools for supporting that Zionist pig Trump.

>Retard
>Born in the US
>Opinion automatically relevant for some reason

Go dig for your dick under all that lard, Burger

Sadly, yes.

What's it like living in a mud hut?

>A black man disagreeing with his black society = a worthless human being
You can fuck off now. Are you seriously that of a fucking moron to only care about whites and not even give a shit about a black man who too is supporting your views?

You are the person who makes Sup Forums look bad and is what drags the whole system down.

>(((WARDELL)))

FUCK O F F

There is literally nothing wrong with black people. The "wrong" thing is the violent aspects of black culture, but culture is in flux and not based on genetics, so that could be solved by economically uplifting the black community and better integrating them into the mainstream US.

But too many conservatives are scared of black people to do it, and the dems """support""" them by keeping them in a permanent welfare state that culturally perpetuates itself with each generation.

I dunno, go ask Somalia or smth.

My guess is probably comfier than in your mother's STD infested cunt.

>black man shot dead in Cleveland
I'm fucking shocked.

Ya know, we should get #BLM trending on twitter with stories about black conservatives getting harassed.

When you prove people so wrong and all they can come up with is to shoot you

Kys cunt

We need more dead niggers

I fucking love the fact that niggers will always keep themselves down.

Fuck them all

i agree

fuck these cucks whimpering over a dead nigger

here's an undeniable truth you cucks: the only good nigger is a dead nigger

Man I've been on here for years and somehow that's is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time

>resorting to ad hom

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for your service to the Clinton campaign!

Don't you fucking mess with my romanian bro you fat fuck or I'll make you wish you were never put on the map by us

Right wing death squads when? Heil Hitler

Oh look, it's the "tolerant" left up to their old tricks again. How much do you get paid to write this drivel? Sup Forums doesn't hate races. Sup Forums hates ideologies, like neoliberalism, communism, islamism, and crony capitalism (e.g., Hilldawg Foundation).

And nothing of value was lost

damn, one less negro to kill on the day of the rope.

who is behind this post

>Sup Forums doesn't hate races. Sup Forums hates ideologies

get real newfag

you don't get to define what Sup Forums is

I'm racist as fuck, I want to see every leftist, nigger, kike and muslim impaled on a pike, and I fucking hate shills like you who try to preach that there is such a thing as a 'good' nigger.

Fuck you

They are our enemies, and if we don't kill them all, we ourselves will be destroyed

Good goy, A couple of sheckles for you.

Kill yourself. Now.

spam this shit to Drudge. I just sent them a news tip. Don't let this shit slide from the normie media.

tfw Britain is bro-tier.

GO BACK TO PLEBBIT

NOW

Remember the black guy at Ole Miss who dressed like a confederate soldier and carried the battle flag? Yeah, he got ran off by blm/black panthers and died. The man who got shot is another victim. Apparently if you're a black man with a good head on your shoulders, you're more prone to being killed by dindus.

same radicalized ((logic)) as the left.

>you don't get to define Sup Forums
>they are OUR enemies, and if WE don't kill them all, WE ourselves will be destroyed

You don't get to define what Sup Forums is either summerfag

First you need to write up a detailed report for the clinton campaign.

> replying seriously to an obvious joke post

your opinion doesn't matter

Holy shit, Burger, even I've been to the US and worked with one bro-tier nigger nerd that was going to college and taught me everything at my job. Do you really believe that if you're a piece of shit you're better just cause you're white?

Get out of the fucking house more, holy shit!

I want you on your knees, begging me to forgive you

>Apparently if you're a black man with a good head on your shoulders, you're more prone to being killed by dindus.

Well, they should be killed

They are traitors to the niggers cause

The white race needs to start killing traitors as well.

like the shills in this thread that think there is such a thing as a decent nigger