What happened to Firestar after Busiek's run? She was my waifu

What happened to Firestar after Busiek's run? She was my waifu.

I think the Registration act / Avengers Initiative sent her to some other state and writers forgot she existed.

She joined the X-Men

Her powers gave her cancer because her required secondary ones were either underdeveloped or non-existent.

she was a teacher at some mutant school and she lit hell on fire
it was badass
also check out New Warriors and she also had a mini or two

Then Aaron made her join the X-Men and fall in love with Bobby. So, consider her dead, because that shit ain't Firestar.

She got cancer, broke off her engagement with Vance and inexplicably became best friends with Monica Rambeau, Felicia Hardy, and Patsy Walker.

She got forgotten and lead a normal life.
Is that really so bad considering how horrible Marvel's more popular characters are written these days?

before secret wars she was on an x-men book, the one with iceman when nightcrawler came back to life

I miss Clint being Clint.

She and Vance broke up at some point. She also had breast cancer but successfully fought it off and recovered. She joined the X-Men but now I'm not certain where she is.
Honestly, you should know all this if she was your waifu. What a lousy husbando you turned out to be!

D-don't be mean to me!

It really sucks to know that she got cancer after Pym basically solved that problem. Fuck Marvel editorial.

No, i just wish they showed that. Or did they?

So Firestar was just created for the same reason as HERBIE, right? Because they wanted to make a Human Torch movie and disallowed him from appearing in other media.

Nothing, given breast cancer because of her powers, cured of breast cancer (???), joined the Jean Grey School (despite having no real connection with the X-Men) and Aaron tried immediately pushing her with Iceman because MUH AMAZING FRIENDS, disappeared like 99% of mutants after Secret Wars.

>despite having no real connection with the X-Men
Wasn't she a mutant?

Remember when Firestar, Blackcat, Monica and Hellcat were bffs?

>they legitimately tried making Sex & The City Marvel Edition
fuck

This makes no sense

Probably.

He cartoon origin was what got me into X-Men in the first place.

>Justice and Firestar would be perfect on GotG
>Bendis is never leaving as long as the MCU is a thing

You only hate it because of the all female cast you pigs

Weak bait

Actually? No.
Originally Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends was going to star Spidey, Iceman, and the Human Torch.
They realized that would be an all-guys team (it was the 80's and "one girl on the team" was increasingly the norm) and wanted at least ONE girl, so they kept the "fire person" angle and created Firestar.
Her physical basis was actually none other then Mary Jane Watson originally and that's why she looks so similar here to how John Romita Jr drew MJ in The Amazing Spider-Man comic series.

>jokes are bait now
so defensive

>No, i just wish they showed that. Or did they?
They didn't. And if they showed it it would all fucking fall apart.
Being forgotten and left alone to be a superhero without any bullshit or just live their lives normally is legitimately the best possible ending a Marvel character can have these days.

Three of them are former avengers, it's conceivable that they would've met and at some point, who knows why Black Cat is there though.

Yes, and in the series that finally had her appear in comics she fights against and alongside the X-Men after being trained by Emma Frost at the Massachusettes Academy.

Beyond that she has almost no association with them, spending much more time with the Young Warriors and the Avengers.

>after being emotionally tortured and manipulated by Emma Frost at the Massachusetts Academy
FTFY

That's how Emma Frost trained kids back then.
At least she didn't pass onto Angelica her preferences for prancing around in thongs, corsets and skin-tight booty shorts all the time, imagine how embarrassing that would be.

>"M....Miss Frost? Why does powers training involve is wearing these weird clothes?"
>"Quiet dear, this is the officially education uniform of the Academy."
>"My entire ass is out though..."
>"Darling, you're going to need to except that stripper clothing really is the most enlightened and elegant taste in clothing there is."

But Hellcat was dead during Firestar's time as an Avenger

Hellcat came back thanks to the Thunderbolts while Busiek Avengers was still running

Bitch killed her horse and psychologically scarred the girl by making her believe that she had been responsible.

Yup.
I didn't say her training was PLEASANT, did I?