I'm Jewish, ask me anything

I'm Jewish, ask me anything.

B-be nice please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rcjpags7JT8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabean_Revolt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiochus_IV_Epiphanes#Persecution_of_Jews.2C_Maccabean_revolt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_V_of_Constantinople#Death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't you consider yourself white?

What's behind the wall?

What do you think of Lebanon/the Lebanese?

How do you say: "How goes the protocols, Brother?" in Hebrew.

Post nose

How does it feel to be headed to hell to burn for ever? You need Jesus in your life

The holocaust never happened

How does the ethnic jewish community view converts?

Do you believe in 'racial unconscious'?

This was a very widespread belief in Europe during the last century. For example, Adolf Hitler talked about German "Group soul" etc, also did other nationalists.

The theory is that 'the Jew' has been persecuted by his neighbors through history so relentlessly that this centuries of persecution had led Jews to exhibit avarice, servility, falseness, cunning and the worst qualities the Jew is known for. This thing being a nothing more than a survival tactic that some animals have adapted through evolution.

Why?

Why are you Jewish? What did we ever do to you that made you feel that this was justified?

What temperature should we bake you at?

it is true jews cant dance for shit?

How does it feel controlling the world?

why did you steal my foreskin?

hi santa

What's the deal with airplane food?

I am white.

R A R E
A
R
E

One of the most powerful militaries in the world, why do you think ISIS haven't attacked Israel?

Don't mind them, one of the more tolerant Muslim nations.

איך הולך אח הפרוטוקולים

Post belly.

There is no such thing as hell, goy.

Jewish by genetics or by religion?, if the latter then solly off mate.

Are you a Pig Parker?

Rare.

>איך הולך אח הפרוטוקולים
your hebrew is just disgusting ,
i bet you used google translate

Shlomo giving lessons in stick language. Lmao.

Why did you turn your back on us and nominate Hillary?

1. Why make the difference between racism and antisemitism

2. Why are Jews so antiracists when judaism is inherited by blood?

Now for your fee of 5,999,999.99 shekels
I don't take ash as payment.

Why did you make Pilate kill Jesus?

>British
>Jew

Rare

You are so edgy. Lol Hitler was cool 14/88 amirite?

>Converts
>Jewish

You don't "choose" to become Jewish. Judaism is something yo a're born into. It's like, if you suddenly decide to start supporting a succesful sports team, you're not really a fan unlike those who support them because their family did.

Interesting theory. Perhaps the reason we aim to control all you goyim...I mean, uh, be your equals, is centuries of persecution. You're probably right that it has shaped our character.

My entire family are Jews, why do you think?

I bet your grandfather is proud of you.

I dunno. I certainly can't!

Pretty good senpai. Just earlier I saw a black guy walking down the street holding hands with a white girl.

Because it's what makes you a man.

Which airline lad?

Look at what your tribe did to Sweden, how can you voluntarily associate yourself with these people?

L I E S

A fart can kill you?

>why do you think ISIS haven't attacked Israel?

Because you have not bombed them yet, ISIS have only attacked groups and countries that attacked them first. They are not afraid of Israel, they plan to take israel at some point when they coherce you to attack them.

Not really. There's tons of the little kikes in the Blighty.

are you a girl

How big is your nose

why do Jews like to kidnap children, torture them, drain their blood, and then consume said blood via matzah and blood wine

They all live in London I think

>I'm Jewish
Prove it.

How do you consider yourself Jewish?

Did I chat with you on omegle?

>I personally went back in time and convinced Pilate to kill some jew just for the and then made a religon of it just for the lolz
Yes i did it, deal with it all part of the plan.

>stick language
kek
>germany moke jew
even more kek topkek

>1. Why make the difference between racism and antisemitism
It's the (((chosen people))) delusion. They think they're above us goyim that they have to have something special. They should ban the usage of anti-semitism, because (((they))) don't deserve special treatment.

>2. Why are Jews so antiracists when judaism is inherited by blood?
Hypocrisy. Double Standard. Delusion. It has many names, but the meanings are pretty much similar in that context.

>I am white.
Then why are you trying to destroy the white race?

To your knowledge, are there any real Jewish conspiracies? If so, what are they? And if not, why do you think people think there are Jewish conspiracies?

how many hrs has it been since you picked a penny up off the ground?

Do you have any nazi gold?

Will you do my taxes and help my hide some money offshore?

Which is your favorite conspiracy theory about jews? Any of them that holds even a little truth?

Numbers 9
Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 10 “Speak to the children of Israel, saying: ‘If anyone of you or your posterity is unclean because of a corpse, or is far away on a journey, he may still keep the Lord’s Passover. 11 On the fourteenth day of the second month, at twilight, they may keep it. They shall eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs. 12 They shall leave none of it until morning, nor break one of its bones. According to all the ordinances of the Passover they shall keep it. 13 But the man who is clean and is not on a journey, and ceases to keep the Passover, that same person shall be cut off from among his people, because he did not bring the offering of the Lord at its appointed time; that man shall bear his sin.

Looks like you're cut off from your people.

Religion. 'Jewish' isn't really an ethnic group, no more so than Christian or Muslim. White Christians are ethnically different to African ones. Arab Muslims are ethnically different to Malaysian ones.

K-kinda had to. Don't have a Hebrew keyboard, akh.

I'm not American.

Antisemitism is a denomination of racism. Like, Anglophobia is.

Jews being anti-racist is exaggerated on here. Go to Israel and try to strike up a conversation about Arabs and you'll realise how different your perception of Jewish attitudes to race really are in contrast to reality.

Because Jesus got too big for his boots.

Not where I live (North Leeds). Synagogues and bagel shops are ten-a-penny round here.

What we did? We didn't tell them to let ISIS in, another Sup Forums "Jews want racemixing!" myth.

We fucking hate Muslims and would be on the frontline in the race war to remove kebab. You need to stop reading Stormfront, they have as much of a clue about race as they do about the outside world.

What do your family members say about non jews?

What do they think about Israels behaviour, especially in relation to doing sneaky stuff in other people countries?

have you ever been in Israel?, if so how was it?
איך הולך הפרוטוקולים, אחי?

80% rare

When will your devil race finally fucking die already and burn forever.

Prove you aren't Bernie hiding behind seven proxies, because you used a picture of Bernie.

your flag is shit

and your proxy is shit

How much money do I have in my bank account?

Who is your best bro, and why is it Greece?

We never persecuted you and even saved most of you during the holocaust from the krauts.

Did your primary school ever put on 'Oliver'?

If so, did you play Fagin?

Some kind of gas can.

Fraid not.

Average for a Jew. Make of that what you will.

Sounds like what happens at Guantanamo Bay.

Okay.

I hope the white race is wiped out and I want money and you should know that black people aren't all that bad etc etc.

Is that enough?

When I look at my penis.

Never used it, Genghis.

No different to how you all only want indigenous peoples in your countries.

I'm not, stop reading Stormfront. We have more reason to hate Muslims than you WASP types ever will.

Er...I guess we pushed hard for the creation of the state of Israel I suppose?

The other day I dropped one in the shop when buying a bottle of Irn Bru.

You're asking the wrong Jew. I work in retail, so my handling of money is scaled back compared to our stereotypes.

I am a big fan of the idea that we are trying to destroy the white race whenever a black person is cast in a film. No denying a lot of these films do have Jewish directors, but I think what it boils down to is: More black fans = more money.

Also that we faked the Holocaust so we could take Palestinian clay. Would have been a great ploy, but sadly not true.

have you experienced a lot of hate for being a jew in the UK? if so, is it mainly from muslims or whites?

>Is that enough?
No it's facetious tbqh.

What do you think about Christianity?

>Sounds like what happens at Guantanamo Bay

wow you really are a Jew, nice diversion

> I work in retail

RARE PROXY, M8

Generally they don't have a problem with gentiles.

They believe that Israel is fighting Islam on the frontline, and that they are what stands between the West and another Caliphate.

Been a few times, yes. Only to Jerusalem though. Very beautiful place, plenty of religious monuments and people of all religions who have travelled the world. Also the best falafel I have ever eaten was in this greasy spoon place in Jerusalem.

Hopefully not before America gets nuked. Thanks for funding Israel though.

Lol.

99p

I actually love Greece. Been on holiday there countless times. Can relate to your struggles against Islam.

Never thought of that before, he does kinda fit the stereotype haha.

I want a RPG for Christmas. I promise to put it to good use.

>not before America get nuked

American is occupied Isreali territory why would you want to nuke yourself

Source ?

Most of the abuse I got for being Jewish was from uneducated chavs. Most of the Muslims in my school were Pakistani, not Arabic, so their attitudes towards Judaism weren't as strong.

No problem with Christians apart from Protestants, but they are a bunch of plagiarists. Sorry.

Aliyah when?

You have not proof because you are a fake?

>You're asking the wrong Jew. I work in retail, so my handling of money is scaled back compared to our stereotypes.
Yeah but you probably know a guy right?

>we don't want race-mixing

youtu.be/rcjpags7JT8

>We never persecuted you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabean_Revolt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiochus_IV_Epiphanes#Persecution_of_Jews.2C_Maccabean_revolt

FUCK THIS SLIDE POST, DOES NOTHING TO FURTHER ANYTHING /pol RELATED

GET IN HERE

meant for

What do you think of jew globalists like george soros? From both personal and in-group perspective

Why do these fuckers all dress the same? Why won't they wear like jeans and just normie clothes?

When I've retired I will return to the fatherland.

Proof for what?

My uncle.

Prove otherwise then, stormweenie. I'm waiting.

Just another fat cat living off his achievements, I guess.

Don't start with the we wuz always victims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregory_V_of_Constantinople#Death

That

You prove that you aren't Jewish.

This is not my AMA thread.
I have make no claims of my ethnicity/religion.
The burden of proof lies with you.

Shalom achi. Ma shlomkha?

Why are your women so unbearable? also, why do they like handsome wasps so much?

Why are you so keen to get confirmation that I'm Jewish? Do you have a fetish for cocks with no foreskin or something?

Tov bevakasha

What do you think about palestine?

Dunno if all female American Jewesses are just like Susie from Curb Your Enthusiasm but they're generally chill over here.

The area that you refer to as """""Palestine""""" was Jewish land long before you Arabs raped and pillaged your way out of the Arabian peninsula.

>Why
Because providing a Jewish perspective was the premise of this thread.
>I'm Jewish, ask me anything.

Non-Jews are circumcised. Cock picks are not sufficient proof.

Oh well i guess i'll just go then, since you don't want to hear me out.

Who, in your opinion, are the superior jewesses:

a) Israeli-type, tanned, slim, somewhat eastern looking (Natalie Portman)

b) Dark hair, pale, thick, boobies (Jennifer Connelly)

nigella lawson pls

are they summoning rapefugees?

HOLT FUCKING SON OF A BITCH SANTA!!!!!!!!!!