People Against Radical Islam (PARI) Pope call to arms edition

Today in Poland the Pope has claimed we are at war with Islam. Antirads get in here and answer the call to crusade

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10847966
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Our_Lady_before_Týn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proposed manifesto. This movement is a work in progress.

Nation specific emblems.

We need a Kekist one OP.
Kekism is a growing and serious pagan Relgion and we would like to join you in your fight against Islam.

Religious fag discussion

>non violence

I stopped there, go kill yourself you subversive coward

Posting in a thread last night. Surely a good sign?

There are already better people who are working on similar values in the real world. Apologies to tell you this, but you are quite redundant friendo.

another LARP thread. cool

>dons my level 32 imperial armor

>Non violence

What kind of cuck Crusade is this?

make one for Croatia and post here desu

How long do you think an openly violent movement would last before getting taken out?

>non violence
shit nigga, you're doing it wrong.

I'd rather just convert every muslim to Alevism, honestly. It's the only acceptable Islamic ideology.

In true unity, we shall be victorious.

Gentlemen, we live in the best of times.

Prepare your mind, your soul, and your body.
Develop alliances.

Praise kek it will be done.

So when was the name changed from United Progressive Front?

And why?

Islam has existed for a while

Furthermore I'd like to say I did not make the logo nor write the manifesto. I am just helping spread the cause as I urge you all to do. This movement will naturally develop and mould itself to the needs and wants of its membership, the people.

I don't see laws, governments, good guys or media backlash stopping violent Muslims do you? I don't think this should be a pacifist movement, at the very least promote self defense.

I want to assume it's because the word 'progressive' has already been hijacked to hell and back by the liberal left.

The general feel was against the use of the work progressive.

I DONT CARE
I would rather be part of a movement that PROTECTS PEOPLE with their lives than a movement afraid to move because of stupid jewish rules

And what fucknig cross is that?

Is that the french cross?
I've seen that shit before

>that France
would crusade religion of peace with

The cross was a big mistake. Not saying it because I have a problem with it, but the msm will just spin this into a christian fundamentalist paramilitary group.

Should have just used a fucking animal or something.

Australia, New Zealand, Portugal and United States ones look awful.

Don't do that. One single symbol is far better than a bunch of separate symbols. It makes you seem more organized and well-formed from the get-go.

Why does my state and Texas get our own emblems? Because our flag is beautiful?

We need a proper symbol for Kek, something that reflects the chaos of memetics.

I wish to lay with the maiden Misvzv

Kekism is a Egyptian Neopagan Relgion, besides we have many symbols.

This will be good for PARI.
It's the Egyptian Cross, a Ankh.

Kekism is a fringe ideology from any angle you look at it. Kekists attribute all happenings to their deity, despite this all stemming from events before his "awakening". In their worshipping threads they consider doubles to be the word of Kek, despite many doubles contradicting each other. Even if you do believe in Kek, you should acknowledge that he is satan and should not be trusted. In many posts with 666 trips he has revealed himself as satan.

I expect and welcome the ruthless cynicism of Sup Forums but only via positivity and strength along with rigorous skepticism will we overcome the endemic societal nihilism and the cancer of Islamic infiltration of the west.

We should have an eye in the middle of the circle to symbolize the all reaching and seeing power of the internet and memes as a whole through civilizations.

Kekists don't ONLY believe in Kek.
We believe in all the Egyptian gods, except that KEK is the SUPREME GOD.

We don't praise on only his happenings, the happenings are merely what we consider to be gifts from Kek.

Like this?

I have a baseball bat lads, it''s black and has the word Slugger written on it, I bought it because I needed a weapon and guns are hard to obtain.
I'm thinking about modifying it like on Fallout 4, is it possible?

to think that I was in the first thread where one guy brought up and explained Kek after cuck was being censored to kek, this is all hilarious and fascinating at the same time.

agreed on portugal
it needs MOER BEZANTS
BEZANTS N DOTS
DOTSDOTSDOTSDOTSDOTSDOTSDOTSDOTSDOTSDOTSDOTSDOTSDOTS

You named everyone with their real name except Christians. Like hell I'll join your thread you cursed pagan. Go to hell.

I was thinking more sideways (to go with the teardrop shape) as also a symbol of the off kilter nature of things here.

Skimmed through and saw non violence. I'd prefer - unarmed, violent as fuck

I propose this, or something like it, the hidden Christ helps the name and the meaning stay with the cross.

Maybe this isn't the best because one of the christs is upside down, I have no idea, but I don't know that symbol and I can't trust it until I have seen where is comes from, I would prefer something simpler, but I like the cross, I just don't know it.

PS, I love the australian one.

>non-violent.
Tell me how it turns out hugging a murderer.. Hell, lets go to the extreme, try petting a crazy dangerous animal. Either you kill it or it kills you.
You need to understand this friend, I'm not joking; we are at war. Please. I urge you to see the use in violence.

>mfw you are using the emblem i made

I was only contributing because I was bored and it seemed like a bit of fun. I knew it wasn't going to happen. Everyone was sitting around making their country's emblems instead of doing anything constructive afterall.

Shame you kept that version tho. The other one I made had the latin for "fuck off, we're full" below it.

>Today in Poland the Pope has claimed we are at war with Islam

top kek

All the bishops are scared because he will BTFO their shit on sunday saying we need to take refugees

everybody is waiting for his speech, he will practically destroy nationalism in poland

Nail Nails to it
piercing the brain barrier causes death or at least SEVERE brain damage if not treated immediately.
Nailbats are way more dangerous than people think

Don't get entirely discouraged, read the clauses, the rest of them are GOOD, but we have to be vigilant and stop the wording form being changed at all.

We just need to remove the non violence clause

people sounds communist, how about Persons Against Radical Islam

>any quasi-semi-serious organization will always devolve into memes on one of the internets largest collection of right leaning extremeists

And we wonder why our women are being raped.

RYS

It's not a meme, it's a true religion now.

It's my only weapon I can bring to this crusade, I'll be on the front line lads with my melee weapons, I think the Muslims are all given machetes at a young age to kill infidels, I'm hoping my nailed bat can block a machete.

Holy father commands it purge all Muslim filth any cells being formed in FL I will join.

You're not a real religion or faith, when all you do is shitpost on a anonoymous image boards all day.

When I see one of you freaks running around with a frog necklace in the real world, maybe I'll upgrade you to cult status.

RYS

Vigilance is stronger than a weapon, and it can make weapons of men.

The more you hate your enemy, the more oyu will be powered by vigilance, and the easier everything will become.
You barely need a weapon when you hate your enemy so much, all hesitation ceases and there is only the truth that you must destroy him.

Can someone made a shield using this one, without the lys on the bottom?
I'm asking because we barely passed the logo and name phase since yesterday

>CRUSADE NOW!! DEUS VU- Whoa whoa whoa, no violence guys. We'll politely ask the terrorists to leave our country. Now who wants orange juice? No one is allergic are they?

>Non violence

Yeah, fuck off

We have a holy book, teachings.
Think of us as simple Egyptian Mytholgy.
But we simply believe KEK is the SUPERIOR GOD.

Early Kekism was cancerous, but now Kekism finally is becoming a true religion.
And it's only been one year.

It's the People's Front Against Radical Islam, you fucking splitters.

But srs, if you've had bitchy discussions that have caused you to change the name atleast once in 48hours of existing, you're probably not going to acheive much.

It doesn't matter how many gods you worship. As far as I see it Satan has tricked you all into giving him and his demons more power.

>dubs
Wew Kek wills it xDD

I prefer to use my trust High Standard Crusader.

>manifesto
Planning to sperg out and anhero soon, user?

DEUS VULT

That's a shit name anyway, who decided that?

Perhaps, but our Gods are real.
Even in the bible it is said the Egyptians could preform magic.

fuck kek.

Oh yeah, and Check'em

Islam is 1400 years old and still going

It was originally written by a Canadian

FBI honeypot

>anti "extreme" pisslam
Note "extreme" can mean anything, all pisslam is a shit dirty religion of the beast

Also on a more serious note, Antifa is doing fine.

This is silly

Many of your nation specific emblems are for countries that are not even Catholic

Not making a muslim joke. They are Protestants ffs

Revelation 16:13

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Really makes me ponder.

I called everyone a religiousfag triggered christfag

Kek is a God, he can't perform plaques.
He can only unleash primitive Chaos.
And he is the bringer of light.
And the bringer of darkness.

Great catharsis thread, again.
I guess it's up to individual initiatives from now on, because I dont see anything productive coming from here apart from some neat logos.

lets be constructive, how about this?

strawpoll.me/10847966

The point is that the bible associates frogs with unclean spirits and the name Lucifer means bringer of light.

PRAISE HIM!

PRAISE KEK!

PRAISE HIM!

I only stand behind this if we resort to all out violence against all Muslims. No quarter given none asked. This must be an all out total war of extermination or we will simply have to fight them over and over. If you want to kill a weed you must pull up its roots.

Also, just found where I know this cross from

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Our_Lady_before_Týn

I really like it. Maybe we should clarify situations that are considered to legitimise defense. Is it when you or your family are in direct danger or is it broader, like, when your country is in danger, know what I mean?

SUKK IS STRONG WITH ME.

Why the need for all the elaborate wording?

This.

How many groups like this are there already? I'm gonna say its in the hundreds.
What are they accomplishing? Nothing.

Canadian and Danish crests are too similar. Give the Canadian crest a white border. Or white bars on the left and right side, an inversion of the Canadian flag.

This scripture will turn into a million page tome which we comb for technicalities like jews every time someone does anything if we worry to much about that, but I agree there may be room for SOME clarification, but we can not rely on it.
CULTURE is what we need, not laws.

crusaders of kek should be a separate order, they could be our chaos order.

For God and Ulster.

PRAISE THE SUPREME GOD.

Never, ever, define a movement as being against something. These movements hold no future.

>non-violence
kys

Just expel muslims out of europe close the borders and man the borders with guards

problem solved

turkey isn't european

I use the word "practical" because in my country once we lost the ability to punch people in the face when they STARTED starting shit (I don't know how it is over there but this is just expected if you fuck with people, you get a smack) we lost the entire ability to defend ourselves, because it is not practical to ask someone if they intend of attacking us when they are slowly moving closer to us and making a huge fuss ("bro what did you say bro? bro what?) and basically summoning their allies to get an advantage, we can't defend against that unless we immediatley smack them upon them starting to do it.
Muslim gangs literally have a teactic of flanking you in the street, watch them in youtube videos how they act against one person, they flank them, get as close as possible while "clarifying" what they meant or whatever to confuse them, and then suddenly attack when they are in a good position.

All of this we learned a long time ago could be stopped before it happens if you just smack them when you know they are about to start flanking you.

It's so hard to articulate this fucking behaviour and that's why I don't want to "clarify" it, if you've had to fight them on the street you know how insane it is to try and clarify their behavior, and you know that if we do they will just immediately change it.

The "WE WUZ KANGZ" Niggers already took this symbol.

Here's one for the Netherlands.