European Countries Sold An Estimated $1.2 Billion Worth Of Weapons To The Middle East

And guess where some of those weapons ended up? That's right, with Isis.

Well I'll be damned, Europe, that's some major double play there :/

rt.com/news/353582-europe-weapons-trade-east-report/

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-france-egypt-deals-idUSKCN0YO1D0
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/27/weapons-flowing-eastern-europe-middle-east-revealed-arms-trade-syria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Citing RT as a source? Really now?

The globalists need ISIS.

>ITS NOT BBC OR THE GUARDIAN
>HA NOW I DONT HAVE TO FEEL BAD

>Implying Russians didn't.
Are you fucking mentally handicapped?
Arming rebels to root out Russian presence in the region was the real fuck up.

I don't think the western media are fully trustworthy either desu :/

We are lapdogs of Saudi-Arabia, which, in turn, helped ISIS to overthrow the Syrian government, which is an ally of Iran - the religious and economic rival of Saudi-Arabia.

Nice one lumping it all on 'Europe'.
Its your country mostly you disgusting frog.

Based Lithuania

You're probably among the sellers

Yeah i personally sold the weapons and what ? What are you going to do you fucking bitch cuck ?

ISIS will bring them back again when they attack europe.

then we can confiscate them and sell them again.

At least we're still a safer country than South Africa even after all those terrorist attacks :/

Yeah, i'm against supporting Saudi Arabia and their retarded society, but the power of money is too strong :/

There's a lot of less trustworthy news outlets out there, but seriously, RT? Have you seen the polls they make? If it was satire it would have been hilarious.

>Government sells weapons to terrorists
>Average people pay the price

Not really a double play

We should realy punish the broad population with unsustainable mass immigration for what a few arms dealers did, good idea.

France sold two Mistral helicopter carriers to Egypt for an estimated $1.06 billion.

reuters.com/article/us-france-egypt-deals-idUSKCN0YO1D0

>Government sells weapons to terrorists
>Government complains about terrorists

Is what i meant

True and i've yet to read that report. But i thought it'd make for an interesting conversation.

Tbh, i wouldn't be surprised if that was true :/

The weapons that end up in the Syrian conflict usually aren't sold to them though. They are gifts. I don't know if that's even worse.

Actually, i found a more legit news site talking about this: theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/27/weapons-flowing-eastern-europe-middle-east-revealed-arms-trade-syria

Satisfied?

We a gud country we dindu nuffin we just tryin to fix our economy n shiet

Feel bad?
This is the very reason i hate the EU. They talk all saviors of the human race while this shit still goes on.
- Close the borders
- Stop causing wars
- Stop propping up corrupt governments. (which is what all this migration from Africa is. No aspirational middle class, no democracy, no competition. resources flow with a simple bribe.)

>money

It's unreal the fucked up shit that happens in the world because of money...

If only humans were more selfless, we'd live in a much more peaceful society but no, never gonna happen...

You can bet your ass that it was mostly Krauts, Frenchies and Belgians that sold most of them.

I guess it's true what they say about karma being a bitch.

Get them up here and we can make some shekels

We wouldn't need to sell weapons if you paid your debts.

Actually, it seems to be mostly Eastern European countries

Maybe that's the reason why there's been so few terrorist attacks there, food for fought

bump

>1.2bn
Wow, its fucking nothing

I thought ISIS got most of their gear from the defeated Syrian and Iraqi soldiers/bases? That would mean that they're using mostly Russian and American weapons, no?

So European countries are selling the rope from which they will hang?

Everyone has sold weapons there

IS ends up capturing them

That's how it goes

Says you bitch, whites are the least affected by crime in South Africa and unlike other african countries we have the stats to back that up.

Mostly Russian with some US weapons from the IA and Syrian rebels

Though, there's captured stuff supplied by Europe to the Kurds and FSA

France is one of the biggest arms exporters in the world, in 2014 alone we sold $12bn to just the Saudis. We sell weapons and vehicles all over the world, we sell helicopter carriers, planes, submarines, armored vehicles, we sell to Russia, other EU countries, Malaysia, Australia, Egypt, Singapore, and so because a pitiable amount of weapons that wouldn't even make up 10% of an average deal somehow end up in the hands of terrorists we are responsible for all terrorism in the world?
Not our fault Muslims are 70 IQ inbred sub-humans, I don't see Australians running around blowing up Paris with the Rafales we sold them.

Based South Africa :^)

>ISIS is backed by the West meme
Fuck off. We know they are Russian/Iranian.

DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS