Dimensions of Lynch

“Ideas are triggered by any number of things. I’ve gotten a couple ideas from sleeping dreams; I get ideas from daydreaming,” he continues.

“The idea for the Red Room came when I was leaning against a warm car at sunset, and the idea for Bob came when I heard some girl say, ‘Don’t lock yourself in Laura’s room’ to Frank Silva. There’s a lot of ways ideas come, and I always say they’re a gift. They weren’t there, they weren’t there, they weren’t there, and suddenly they’re there. And I didn’t do anything. I just caught the idea.”

Just what I was thinking, Dave.

>tfw plebs are pissed they don't understand shit from the new episodes
>mfw I understand everything

Honestly he is the perfect source of entertainment at the most perfect time when everything seems predictable, and everyone is a cynic.

Abstract abstract thinking.

>tfw to intelligent to understand surrealism principles

This is the best way to describe Lynch's work I think.

yeah, haha, okay Refn, sure ya do

I love you.

Enjoyed the hell out of the first four episodes. I wasn't sure what to expect after all this time, but it was more Lynch than I was even expecting. He could have toned down a few things here or there to appease the social justice warrior type, or to be more welcoming to the new viewers, but he didn't. Stayed true to his style.

That is the brilliance of this. He could tone it down, but why?
Its as if watching Jackson Pollack in teleplay. He could do it differently, but you can rethink everything. Did he do this on purpose? Of course he did, but what does it mean? I don't know, but I'll think about it some more. Still don't know.

Lunch has to be on the autism spectrum.

Autistic Cooper is the best thing that came out season 3 so far

FUcking pretentious twat.

You don't do lunch? I know, I myself can go on a diet Pepsi for most of the day.

>"pretentious" having meaning

Lol

Can someone explain the first three episodes to me, besides no country for old men cooper.

HELLLLOOOOOOO

he's going to make this
why the FUCK should he hold anything back
he's not going to be dishonest
that's for plebes in LALALAND

What exactly offended people? If is just that article, it's clearly clickbait. Rancid, 2014-ish clickbait.

shadilay

He probably doesn't know or care what an SJW is. There's no doubt in my mind that he doesn't associate with them.

before asking for explanations, please say:
"I'm a newfag, please enlighten me"

and it was 4 episodes, god damn it

Fucking small brain.

upvoted