JUST ACCEPT THE TRUTH

Get yourselves out of this one, Trumpkins.

Are you going to be able to accept it when she wins?

Believing Trump isnt a false flag candidate is helping Hillary especially when losers from this site support him because it scares the normies even more.

They are so cute together.

"King George, i think, is a terrific man, I mean I'm a little biased because I've known him for years"

wtf, i hate King George now.

>quote from 15 years ago before she fucked everything up that she'd ever touched

Trump was Gamergate.

He woke up when we did.

You must really think Trump is stupid if you think he wasn't aware of Hillary's nature until just recently.

Hillary just stop, it's getting embarrassing.

Times change.

>You must really think Trump is stupid

We sure do.

The Clintons are a global crime family. He has been friends with Bill for decades, along with every other pseudo-celeb/product of hollyjew.

Yes....15 fucking years ago. Well before anyone knew the depth of her depravity.

Not looking good OP

Fuck off, faggot shill

ter·rif·ic
təˈrifik/Submit
adjective
of great size, amount, or intensity.
"there was a terrific bang"
synonyms: tremendous, huge, massive, enormous, gigantic, colossal, mighty, great, prodigious, formidable, monstrous, sizable, considerable; More
archaic
causing terror.

shills working overtime today.

well, maybe they just got more employees. they wouldn't pay overtime. lol I bet they even salary shills

>opinions can't change over 15 years

Ironic that you think accepting the obvious which is that the Jew plot is to get losers to follow him for bad publicity, and normies to fear him to vote for her is somehow shilling for Hillary?

Mental gymnastics?

WARNING SHILL THREAD
SAGED

Well, she is archaic.

>registered democrat after 8 years of slick willy

>you're a shill if you don't fall for the Clintnian trickery

who is that

>if i keep making these threads maybe i'll be right!
get out

Don't any of you Trump or Clinton supporters realize that previous nominated candidates for the major parties never had this close of a verifiable relationship in prior elections? This isn't fishy to you at all?

I can't wait till your "great" country is demolished by your next president.

>2012
>being this retarded

John Adams and Thomas Jefferson come to mind.

Lol I will used her cock sucking scenes to learn to do the way she did it & position,etc of the balls part

a filthy traitor

Twitter existed then, gullible fuck.

Look, I understand why many of you support him. I would also if it wasnt obvious as fuck that he is controlled opposition. But you people want a revolt against the establishment and that's why you back him, so why don't you support Gary Johnson? He is the only legit based candidate to take all the great things about Ron Paul and real libertarianism and propose a government that actually gives a shit about your liberties and prosperity.

nigger trump wasn't a politician back then
stop being fucking retarded
your strawman arguments are terrible

>claim strawman while posting a strawman
What the fuck difference does it make if he was a politician then? It exposes where he really stands which is with the Clintons. Btw, that was only four years ago.

>controlled opposition

What makes you believe this other than the fact that he was on amicable terms before he ran for office? He literally tries to be on good terms with everyone, it's in his and his business' best interests.

Every time Clintons poll numbers drop, he says something controversial. Prime example, his recent statement about how Russia should hack us more.

Not to mention the fact that its the Clinton camp using Russia as a deflection method to take the heat off the emails. He is enabling their propaganda on purpose. Any fool could see this except Trump/Clinton supporters, the biggest fools in history.

>OPINIONS CAN'T CHANGE!!!!!
you're still being retarded, i demand that you stop

That is one of the worst defenses I've ever heard. It's actually the same thing Clinton drones use to justify supporting her. "She said she's sorry guys. It's all in the past. She's different now."

You people are so gullible it's pathetic.

I admit it. I'm shilling for the most based mother fucker running for office. Not because I realize that both major candidates are part of a plan to elect Clinton, not that I fear one or the other or both, but because this man is the one who can make America great again.

>Yes....15 fucking years ago.

so you were roughly what, 2 years old at that point?

let the adults talk kiddo.

I already shut them down by pointing out that he was a registered dem after 8 years of Bill Clinton which included policy from Hillary.

Next pathetic easily refutable defense, please.

The DNC is in full swing and all media attention is on Trump, talking about Hillary's emails, etc. His use of confirmation bias is masterful.

The more people look at this situation, the more exposure it gets, the more people will realize that Hillary is a fucking criminal.

Pls go Rato.

Stay buttmad, Brits.

You mean the more exposure the Russia angle gets? Everyone is already aware of the leaks.

The real question is, will you accept it if Trump wins?

Sure, I'll admit I was wrong if that happens. I'd also be glad that the world is safe from destruction. Too bad the odds of that are next to nothing considering the evidence/convenience of everything currently happening. That includes the revelations that the dems own the justice system and were caught red handed rigging the primaries with a network of corrupt connections.

Johnson fags are unbearable.

Jealous of the ability to use critical thinking when aligning with political ideology/supporting a candidate?

I'm sure you Trump/Clinton tools think a whole lot about their policy proposals and things that enlightened grown ups worry themselves over.

>Trumpkins
How much does the Hillary campaign pays for shilling? A few bux more wouldn't be bad desu senpai

Fuck off I hate that bitch more than anyone alive. That's why I'm aware of the Clintonian deceit which is the entire 2016 election. Most people aren't aware of how much world power and govt/media/elite connections they have. Anyone who doesn't recognize the Trump scheme is one of those people.

No I will start killing people at the Federal Reserve when she does. Fuck it

i think that too

the russia angle is a deperate, zany play and people will see it for that

but at the same time this gets the media once again, talking about hillary's emails

people who didn't know about them will need to find out about them to understand this topic, which is great for trump

like has happened before, in 2 months nobody will remember this comment from trump, but they will remember the emails

just like the plagarised speech, which nobody is talking about any more - but everyone remembers the beautiful wife and candidate for first lady

bingo desu

Nope, the media washed minds will confirm their bias that Trump is evil like Putin and that there is the threat of an alliance with Russia if he's president. His comments about Putin and other "politically bold" statements are nothing more than attempts to politically self destruct a little at a time.

If he wanted people to know the truth he would say the Hillary people are making a pathetic attempt to make him seem sympathetic to Russia and distract from the content of the leaks. He would also make specific statements about the contents of the emails, pointing out the collusion with the democrats and the MSM because it would highlight the way they've demonized him.

if he draws direct connections then the media, who're his enemy, won't cover it

what part of this don't you get?

the warhead of trump's media strategy is to say something stupid, which forces the anti-trump media to deliver the payload of what trump actually wants said

if trump were tanking the election why would he do it in such a destructive way for clinton? why wouldn't he just avoid perpetuating the emails issue entirely?