West vs East Asia

"Hell Joseon" - 88% of Young Koreans Say South Korea is Hell, Want To Leave Korea for Other Countries

>Out of over 21,000 young people polled, 88% of them said they hated South Korea and wanted to leave.
>The 93% of South Koreans polled online also said they were ashamed of being South Korean. Only 7% said no.

>Summary: Younger Koreans today are deeply unhappy, extremely stressed out, don't like where this country is heading, are not as proud of their country compared to the older generations. They are looking for easier lifestyles looking for easier material gains, and are looking at other better countries to live in to escape the unwanted stress of living in South Korea.

reddit.com/r/korea/comments/3lfl6h/hell_joseon_88_of_young_koreans_say_south_korea/

Japan is similar.
The West is superior

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/_g_hoon/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm surprised it's not Japanese flag post.

"Hell Joseon" is

FUCKING MEME
if don't give a shit about politic and live with humble parents and get a hobby that would be not problem
i'm really sad about coward and wankers complaining about this country they should thanks about not born in eastern european shit hole or africa
it's still not perfect country but we can make it better

i am happy to live in here and i can get everything i need

FUCKING GOOKS ARE INFERIOR SPECIES
SLAVA RODU
NET URODU

>the west is so superior that people escape from their own countries seeking for a better life.

also, don't confuse japan with korea; it's like comparing apples with oranges.
just because we lie in close proximity to each other doesn't mean we share values and agendas like the west does.

I'm surpised you're still not in the oven, kike.

>What is VPN

Your culture is Chinese and your genetic comes from Korea.

educate yourself you slavshit untermensch

>we can make it better
It's a shame that the president is setting this country back.

I'd rather live in my Eastern European shithole than in SK.
Less work, less censorship, don't have to waste years of my life on military draft.

Cringe

It's Proxy. I'm not suprise

You know it's true, monkey. No amount of meme maps can change that.

(TдT)

ლ(´ڡ`ლ)(*´ω`*)(*^。^*)

>kaikai

wtf korea!!!

nothing would be as a meme as your shithole, retard

There are billions of Koreans at my state university
They're not bad, but they don't integrate either. They're shit at driving and barely know English, but a few are alright at it. They essentially want to live in the US but don't want to interact with non Koreans

Blame Yeltsin

meme aside, sk has a considerable number of emigrants for its population, objectively
sk has almost twice the number of diaspora, while japan has 2.5x larger population

これは安倍がやらかしたからまだ分かる
どういう神経していたらこんな風に描けるんだよwwww
アンチが信者を装って描いていると信じたい

Can't we just rangeban japanese posters?

確かあそこの大統領は支持率80%だぞ。非民主主義国家のロシアのプーチンと同じくらい。そう考えるとありえなくはない。

Emperor Hiro can't ban himself, can he?

You can calculate shithole degree (% who can no longer stand it and left) with those tables
Japan: 3.6/127 = 2.8%
China: 50/1379 = 3.6%
Korea: 7.1/51.8 = 13.7%

instagram.com/_g_hoon/

>rangeban
you mean korean posters in Japan?