What is your country's greatest ally?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
youtube.com/watch?v=K5Ur5E61sKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

America.

The United Kingdom! Bros 4 lyfe

>Satan Hates Israel

Israel. UK has done jack shit to help us in ME peacekeeping.

no one, we are awesome we don´t need any one, no niggers, no muslims, no libertanian girls or feminism, we are perfect here.

1. Slovakia
2. Bhutan
3. Peru

The dark forces of Satan.

And Israel has helped us how?

Argentina. Best ally, whitest ally

America, in close second/third there is Australia and NZ.

Canada can fuck off though

>America
Hol Up

>And Israel has helped us how?

How dare you?

lol

Portugal

No one. Through history I would say catholic "germans".

RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON RUSSIA SOON

France ?

America guns and freedom fuck year.

No one can dispute this:

1. UK - Global power
2. France - Regional power (almost global)
3. Israel - Regional power

V4 only.

UK, US, France can burn in hell for selling us to stalin, fuck you kikes

Gas company.

France was our eternal enemy but is now our brother after over 1000 years of war.

USA is our (France and UK) offspring.

Even Oz went into Iraq back in 2003, and is bombing IS now

What has Israel done?

Jack and shit.

RUSSIA IS GREATEST ALLY OF USA RUSSIA IS GREATEST ALLY OF USA RUSSIA IS GREATEST ALLY OF USA RUSSIA IS GREATEST ALLY OF USA RUSSIA IS GREATEST ALLY OF USA RUSSIA IS GREATEST ALLY OF USA RUSSIA IS GREATEST ALLY OF USA RUSSIA IS GREATEST ALLY OF USA RUSSIA IS GREATEST ALLY OF USA RUSSIA IS GREATEST ALLY OF USA RUSSIA IS GREATEST ALLY OF USA RUSSIA IS GREATEST ALLY OF USA

It's hard to say, the Finns were great especially in the WWII but in Sweden we really like the Brits and the Germans (i think). Someone redpill me on this please.

Right into the oven

USA's greatest ally will be Russia

China, I guess.

Good. Stay there and stop coming here, Jorge.

1.Turkmenistan
2.East Timor
3.Solomon Islands

Yeah, such assholes you are.

>but in Sweden we really like the Brits and the Germans
>Someone redpill me on this please

Cuckolds love the company of each other.

Ummm...Germany? Or Belgium? Help me out beerbros.

m8 America is your greatest ally.

we drone your families to death every day because we love you.

GREATESTALLYINWORLDHISTORYBESTFRIENDEVER

>usa
>peacekeeping
You may only pick one.

Putinbot detected

I'd kill you first chance I got, redcoat.

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

When I went to Czechia a few years ago I met a ton of Deutschaboos

I like to think of the US as the world's chemo therapy. Sure chemo kills a lot of healthy cells, but without it the cancer would take over and kill the host.

germany mashallah

My country's people.

Germany

You're a cancer

>poland

you sure love sucking cancer's dick then

France

Brālīgā tautiešu zeme Lietuva, of course senpaitachi

Erm this is actually the complete opposite.

The animals in the middle east literally need a strong powerful authoritarian figure to rule them to keep them under control.

The west has just walked in killed this guy then gone "job done". Cretared a vacumn which allows groups like ISIS to grow.

Turkey

Underrated greatest ally

>muslim
>critical of US in the ME

color me surprised

Hahaha this feels like the schoolyard again, you had the nice neighbor that you played a lot with growing up but then you made some more friends in the schoolyard and suddenly one day you realize none of your friends like each other.

But still you like all of them and wants to play with all of them so what to do?

No one. The rest of the world hate us.

I mean Portugal is our oldest ally. And they've supported us in wars without asking for anything in return. They've never dragged us into unnecessary conflicts in the middle east to help their Jewish paymasters either.

Portugal is a better ally than America.

We like you France.

No alliances whatsoever here

I still have a French flag as my FB profile picture :3

I might agree with you... but lets think about it another way. Maybe we purposely destabilized the region so the oil keeps flowing to us and our allies.

The stronger the region is, the more leverage they have over their oil. We NEED it after all. If they wanted to, they could have us by the balls... and they've done it before in the 80s.

None of the instability has affected the flow of oil... in fact by igniting the sectarian violence we've become desperately needed by the Sunnis who control most of the world's oil reserves. Price increases prop up US based oil companies and the petro states we puppet.

IMO, we don't want them strong. We want them needy and barely scraping by on the edge of a precipice that would kill them if we were to let them go.

Taiwan

Israel.

Because France isn't French anymore lad.

>This post
>this flag

Really? I thought is was just nazi propaganda

Das rite! Nodody like you France.

>America's greatest allies
youtube.com/watch?v=K5Ur5E61sKY

Jesus

Hungary

Morocco

We dont hate you. We just want you to stand up for yourself. You were at war with us for so long, you were noble warriors and heroirc fighters. You are going to let your entire history fall to a bunch of muslims now?

I dont know too much about oil but I know Molyneux said on a recent show that thanks to environmentalists (laws & regulations) its too hard for us to get oil here in the west even though it is viable to do so.

Hence we have to pay the middle east for it and thus fund terrorism.

Finland. The only country my people live in that didn't try to genocide us.

Argentina

UK are busy trying to uncuck Europe,

Hahaha you know you mispelled that it should be sami not saani and actually when looking at it sami and suomi it sounds very much alike. I suspect the Sami (laps) and Suomi (finns) are the same people in the origins, even their languages sounds almost the same.

It's spelled Saani because the Saami flag I have on file is too big for Sup Forums and this was a scaled png to be able to post it here.

Finns still don't like us. And it's Lapps, not laps, but at least they didn't murder us like you.

>UK
>uncuck Europe

talk about blind leading the blind...

I actually never heard of a swede, dane, finn, icelander or lap ever killing a us citizen ever. So where did you hear that?

How is that fucker still alive?

the rest of the world still mistakes us for Slovenia, or doesn't give a fuck about us in general.

Based

Egypt

Should have been: I have never heard of a Swede, Dane, NORWEGIAN, Finn, Icelander, Lapp, GREENLANDER or FAROEISLANDER ever killing a US citizen ever and i have never heard of anyone ever wanting to kill a US citizen ever. So where did you here that?

As long as they don't decide it would be easier to manage our resources themselves, America.

Nobody

Medellín Cartel?

So tell us when will another Operation Velvetta happen?