Hey Sup Forums, how do i stop being racist?

hey Sup Forums, how do i stop being racist?

I also wished to know this, I was happy being blue-pilled, progressives were winning over Bush era politics, but it's gone too far, it's just too depressing to look at anymore, I can't even.

Lobotomy. Physical or chemical

You don't.

move to a homogeneous community where you only see one minority in a year. reassess your racism based upon these very few people and you're set

kill as many brain cells as possible via drugs

force yourself to turn a blind eye to facts, statistics, and personal experiences of those from certain races and live life in ignorant bliss

You do your research.Duh.

You kill yourself, you race-cuck!

This.

Kill all niggers, durkadurkas, jews, asians, beaners and canadians

I live in a very multicultural part of England, and it seems that minorities cannot behave appropriately compared to whites. I've met some that are okay, but they're still bad, just to a lesser extent.

Youre a britbong we are genetically racist get over it ok

Why would you?

Is Sup Forums actually correct, in the sense that whites/asians are inherently superior?

As far as individuals go? Realize that not everyone is chained to a fate by their genetics and culture, and even if they are, you're unlikely to be around when one fucks up. Most people aren't assholes all the time.

As for an aggregate? You never stop unless statistics change.

/comfy/ as fuck

get an education

>how do i stop being racist?

Spend less time on the Internet and more time in real life interacting with normal people.

You judge people by how they act. Which means that you're still going to end up hating a full 1/3 of our nogs while not wanting to be around another 1/3 of them, and also hating nearly all Muslims. Not that hating the Muzzies is racist, since by definition, they are followers of the ideology of Islam and not a race.

You gotta go out and get yourself blacked.

I have

I rarely use the internet, my racism comes from real world experiences

I believe in habitats.
I believe that certain races are adapted to survive and thrive in certain homes.
I believe in racial and cultural homogeneity.

I don't hate them, I hate their religion. If they all became agnostics/christians etc. overnight I'd feel comfortable around them

Deconstruct the concept of race by massive purges.

Do you live in a rough or mostly shitskin neighborhood? I could see being racist irl if you're surrounded by poos and wannabe brown gangsters, or non integrating Muslims who hate everything and everyone.

when shitskins start being productive