Is America so crime ridden that they require 6 Green Lanterns?

Is America so crime ridden that they require 6 Green Lanterns?

No, no one else has anyone worthy of being a Green Lantern.

Only two Green Lanterns tend to be on Earth at any given time.

And they're shown policing the entire world from time to time.

Johns run had an entire arc about Hal ignoring the fact that he's viewed as an American hero by the world government.

they police the whole earth (and theoretically the space sector too, but they usually kinda ignore it)

but yeah it is kinda silly that every human GL is from America

Well it is the home of the brave.

They're supposed to police the entire galactic sector.

maybe the little blue men figure if they keep adding lanterns on earth there will eventually be too many lanterns and one will wander off to patrol the REST OF THE FUCKING 2814

Earth is the Detroit of planets.

They can and have exiled Hal from being on Earth since he was ignoring the rest of the sector. Shit just happens on Earth more often than not.

hell, two of them are even from Detroit

The Guardians acknowledge that Earth is the center of the universe and it housed the Life entity. So it shouldn't be a surprise they want Earth constantly protected.

I would be more willing to accept the Earth Lanterns if it was pointed out an unintentional bias towards other races becoming GLs has existed at other intervals.

Like iron fillings to a magnet sometimes the rings just find themselves flying to wherever's doing the most willing in the universe at the time.

>Hal = terrible Cop
>Guy = The cop replacement but the terrible got a second chance and We don't want waste this Good cop. Later join the FBI.
>John = Cop sidekick but now he is promote to his own forces.
>Kyle = Last hope of all cops and promoted to CIA.
>The rest = Substitute cops.

I don't know how anyone can say otherwise

Basically every other planet is a homogeneous culture with one government. Earth is not. There are also several dozen named unique super geniuses and in the hundreds of powered individuals, a few dozen of those capable of galactic destruction. Vril Dox didn't want to offer his services here because we're such a clusterfuck

Keeping all the DBZ characters on Earth at all times is much more important than stopping a dictator regime on planet butthole

> if it was pointed out an unintentional bias towards other races becoming GLs has existed at other intervals.

Every Green Lantern in sector 1014 is from H'lven, the planet that Ch'p and Bd'g are from. They are just predisposed to be good lanterns. Same with Graxos IV where Arisia is from. The past 4 lanterns for their sector were from her planet.

>Same with Graxos IV where Arisia is from. The past 4 lanterns for their sector were from her planet.
Weren't they from Arisia's family, even?

>Simon = The misunderstood and least popular one. He is just there for no reason than being there.
>Jessica = The one that was only made a cop to help promote the fact that the force does not discriminate against woman.

Yes, her father and her grandfather were the GLs before her.

Six ain't nearly enough.

It's the center of the Multiverse faggot

Detroit alone needs like 5 so yes

I liked this and I respect you for your opinion

What about Alan Scott?
Also how do the guardians feel about him?

He pretty much a Hillybilly with a shot gun.

Ayy HOL UP

The Earth needs a Mean Green fighting team.

It's the only country that truly respects the value of any kind of life.

I'll thank you not to refer to Uranus that way.

Because GLs exclusively operate in America.

DC Earth is full of supervillains, FYI.

>Sinestro never did anything about Soranik discovering her maternal heritage

I stand informed.