Fucking shills

Ok Real talk, what is up with the ridiculous amounts of shills lately, i've never seen so many people trying so pathetically to downplay the Don with exactly the kind of arguments that Sup Forums constantly makes fun off.

It's almost like this shills are literally the most libshit of the libshits

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the foundation under the donald's campaign is crumbling
>s-shills!!
massive kek

wow the ol' slide by pointing out shills tactic

.03 cents has been deposited in your account for calling shills, shills. Thanks shill, keep on calling other people shills and three more cents will be placed in your fantastic shilling account.

The fact that you have responded shows that you are sliding the slide as a counter shill, shill which makes me an ant-shill that inadvertently slides the slide on the shill to expose you're a shill.

Summertime. And the livin's easy

Also election year

Can wait till the latter half of November

>crumbling
you mean... the democrats?

Crumbling? After his RNC speech he's gotten more support than ever and the media desperation to deface him is even stronger and much less subtle. Fuck off, shill.

Here's your bump and a special (You)

>supporting (((donald trump)))
nice one denmark

>everyone who disagrees with my political viewpoints is a paid shill

You guys are fucking dumb as fuck.

>unironically calling others a shill when obviously shilling
smdh

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Almost as pathetic as trump shills that showd up the week after he announced his candidacy.

Holy fuck, this is more serious than i though

Yeah I've got to agree. It's such obvious astroturfing when it completely flies in the face of the facts and igores reality as they have been doing.

Really makes you think.. personally I can't wait till some hacker releases a list of their names. Good times ahead, for sure.

OH MY GAWD EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES IS BEING PAID BY SOMEONE!

LITERALLY THE ONLY LOGICAL POSITION IS TO SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP AND EVERYONE THAT DOESN'T IS EITHER AN EVIL DEMON BRAINWASHED BY THE RAT JEWS OR A SHILL PAID BY THE DEMOCRATS TO UNDERMINE OUR AIRTIGHT LOGIC!

IT'S ALL SO CLEAR NOW! Everyone, disregard opinions that disagree with us.

>This entire thread
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.
Hold me Danebro, I'm scared.

Has anyone noticed the one where they take Sup Forums related sentiments but say them without any deeper understanding of why we think that and in the most retarded way possible?

Like an Israeli will get into a thread and 2 faggots derail the thread by being leftist caricatures of who they think they are. I swear the IQ of this board has dropped to the 70s from its normal comfy mid 80s.

The Trump shills? They've been here for a while now.

Just think Paco, when he's elected you can get a job as a wall builder! No more cartel beheadings for you!

>LITERALLY THE ONLY LOGICAL POSITION IS TO SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP
This is literally the truth.

Someone link this kind shill the email his employer sent him that got leaked. I'm on mobile.

>trump shills

no such thing

>t. springfag who doesn't know about summerfags

They need to come here to vent because the DNC is such a miserable failure that they no longer feel good about themselves or their beliefs.

Probably because of the new polls. It never really worked though, so it's a big waste of money.

There are a lot of useful idiots here for Trump too. To be fair, I think a lot of you are just fucking retarded.

>what is up with the ridiculous amounts of shills lately

Hillary is tanking in the polls, the DNCLeak thing won't go away, and the DNC is a shitshow.

They're in full panic mode.

All the anti brexit shills needed something new to argue against