America First

>America First
>Openly calls for Russian espionage

This is brilliant. this guy has managed to convince the nationalist in the republican party that Russian hacking americans is a good thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=3kxG8uJUsWU

>emails don't mean anything, they're just private stuff
>russia if you've got anymore emails, release them
>W-WAIT THISE EMAILS ARE A NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE

Out fucking played.

>Hillary Clinton
>An American
>Not a globalist kike puppet who should hang from a tree

like you're not even trying you shill

sage

>I can't read because I'm a faggot.

Let me help you with that

This

All Trump has to say is "I thought you said those emails weren't important, another lie from Crooked Hillary? SAD!"

The espionage already happened.
Russia already has the emails

He said he wants them to hand the emails over to the FBI where they belong.

The email server was private so... it wasnt an official hack. Just a minor criminal matter, not national security.

He only cares about himself and his own wealth and power. Americans are just pawns.

OP has NO response to this. He's going to sit down and watch Trump's mastery unfold.

Are you in awe, little cuck? Be proud that this will be your new leader.

I think Trump is a dumbfuck, but dude, nobody gives a shit about this.

Give it up.

No he's running solely for the American people. He spent millions of his own dollars just to prove it.

Also: note that as a Trump presidency looks more and more inevitable leftists are switching from HE'S MEAN YOU BETTER NOT VOTE FOR HIM to HE'S A RUSSIAN AGENT/OPPORTUNIST OUT TO GET YOU IT'S A CONSPIRACY.

Their very mindset switched from "stop at all costs" to the damage control of conspiracy theories powerless groups usually resort to. SAD

>hacking americans
Hillary? American? No Americunt.

Hillary killed herself with that illegal server
Russia can blackmail Clinton whenever they want now, no money involved
free uranium

What is satire?

Goddamn people are retarded.

Russians are the european version of americans

The protocols of the elders of zion were published by the russians

The russian czar at the time of the civil war is the reason we were not invaded by britain and france during the conflict

America and Russia are allies forever

(((Americans)))

>Democrats
>Americans

You're posting on a board full of Putinphiles.

5D Chess requires true mastery.

>Makes a joke
>Idiot liberals rip it completely out of context as usual

Note: He's using you as a pawn and you're an obvious shill.

>5D Chess requires true mastery.
You're a sacrificial pawn.

Truth doesn't fear investigation, shillary.

You're a zealot attacking Trump from any angle you can.

All his policies are for the benefit of Americans. He even ditched the Republican obsession with free markets and low gov spending. He's a true populist in every sense. Doesn't waste time on petty bullshit. lol that the slogan "America First" makes you mad.

>Truth doesn't fear investigation, shillary.
Says the increasingly nervous shill pawn. Enjoy your Zika babies.

this. OP is a shill and a really poor one at that. You think Trump just says these things? He's 50 steps ahead of you.

Bullshit. You're a pawn and he'll throw you under the bus as soon as you get a free thought outside of your Manchurian Candidate shill board.

maybe if you keep repeating your conspiracy theories people will believe you.

alex jones is on the trump train, out him as a pawn in trump's game to become rich by becoming the president (wat?)

if your conspiracy theory has anything to it, there will be a huge market for similar thinking people. but of course it has no substance to it, and you're just flailing mindlessly that we finally have a champion who will put americans before foreigners who don't belong here. sorry, but the invasion is gonna be stopped.

e..emails...?

You're being used. Fuck off.

no he won't. he is loyal. he is good. he is God. i'd die for him. you will too. one of us!

Hillary clinton is a globalist traitor, basically an honorary jew

wtf I'm with her now

/thread
Also, OP, it was tongue-in-cheek as fuck you complete and utter moron.

>he said all this in an obviously facetious way
>media flips out
>clinton camp basically admits that her deleted emails had national secrets

>Verbatim Democrat talking point
Thanks for Correcting The Record.

the clinton campaign/democucks keep taking the b8

Tbh, I'm starting to rethink my support for Trump. I am not a concern shill. I've been on the ride since the beginning. I've laughed my ass off with Sup Forums throughout the primaries, been to two rallies, have a MAGA hat.... But lately the guy has really been more idiotic than usual. I might be riding the Johnson soon

All this 99th hyper-dimensional water polo only convinces me that Trump would be a masterful politician as president.

>I am not a concern shill.

That's what a shill would say

What dont you understand, he could shoot someone on the streets and people would still vote for him

Trump -really- needs to release his tax records. There is talk that a lot of his income comes from a pack of corrupt Russian oligarchs, and this needs to get shut down right now.

This, everyone that's freaking out about it is a full blown stupid faggot.

JOHNSON?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

Gary is a fucking clown.

What's in the toad taxes? Truth doesn't fear investigation, gump toad.

different emails, moron.

No, he's running solely for himself. He hasn't spent a single dollar of his own money. He loaned his campaign money, but you know he'll get that paid back.

He told them to give the already-stolen files to the FBI. That's hardly encouraging espionage.

>1 post by this ID
come on guys, its pretty obvious