Which countries in Europe are likely to be Islamatized in a few decades?

Which countries in Europe are likely to be Islamatized in a few decades?

All of them.

Europe being Islamatized will be a good thing
>no more whores
>no more weak effeminate men
>fags are killed
>cuckstianity will be destroyed
>no more Jewish control and liberalism

Russia will be partially islamatized and partially orthodoxatized (kek)
>t. a literal cuck

the ones in yellow, orange and red
except maybe Ukraine

The ones that took in the most migrates. It boggles my mind how people honestly believe that they'll go back to the middle east when EU preaches progressiveness and gibs. They will stay, pump out a bunch of kids and 30-50 years from now they'll be just like us today. 56%

t. Weak European cuck
White European men are the most beta and non masculine men on the planet, their empathy will be their downfall

he's not english, obviously

Most Muslims I've seen are weak manlets.

none in short term
in very long term possibly sweden and the uk

>Russia will be partially islamatized and partially orthodoxatized (kek)
t. every pessimist since 988

No more science becouse all are snackbars.

france, germany, denmark, sweden, norway, netherlands, montenegro, austria, malta,

you can get all of that without shitlam.

No modern European country exists like that though

Then UK will be the same as the shithole you ran away from, muhammad

what’d you say, brownskin?

Actually I doubt that Denmark will get islamatized, as it has a rather strict border policy and such and. Also the Danes aren't really that keen on taking in refugees.

t. abdul achmed mohammed al-bahani

alternatively

t. 3 of abdul achmed mohammed al-bahani's wives

None. Islamists haven't been able to turn BiH or Albania into a sharia zone despite being like half of the population. Russia and FYROM are like 20% Muslim and it's not happening either. Memes aren't reality.

t. muhammad

why is Norway so high?

vikings gonna viking?

>No more alcohol
>No more hedonism
>No more music

NO. Literally the ultimate virgin religion.

alcohol?, refugees?

Do you suggest Chad Sikhism then?

I suggest god-tier self determination or LaVeyanism

I hate islam and I hate muslims

I don't know why people think Islam is any kind of world-shattering threat. It's probably the most doomed of all the religions

>2nd biggest religion and also fastest growing

Really a mystery, eh?

>hedonism
>good

Russia probably

That's just because of fertility rates which can easily change (they already are dropping in pretty much every majority Muslim country). But if you look in the long term there's no meaningful outcome for a religion that primitive. It'll get destroyed anywhere less remote than the Pamirs.

wtf? I love Denmark now

>thinking islam can defeat liberalism
>the ideology that destroyed both nazism and communism
Most muslims in yuropoor drink and fuck around openly embracing western life style, hell there are LGBT parades with muslims supporting them, Europe turns muslims into moderatecucks

>"primitive"
>encompases all aspects of life from food and clothing to marriage and daily routine

Your ideology is more likely to get destroyed.

Christianity and its values are the ones dying, let's be honest most "Christians" these days are just phonies(majority of them are Americans and euros). The only people that actually follow the teachings of Christ are people in the mena

Sweden, Norway and Netherlands because of size.

Germany and France will take longer because they are too big.

Well, we'll see. But I rather doubt it. See:

Except that's where you're wrong. The actually religious Christians are becoming more fundamental, plus you have lots of conversions happening in China at this point.

Hint: Christianity will never die out.

You want to make demands of how men lead their private lives and effectively control them, just like eveey other religious tradcon bastard.
I only want to make a simple suggestion and only to you: kill yourself.

NO BEER! I would unironically go to war to save our booze.

Wew.. #prayforNorway

Italy

>>encompases all aspects of life from food and clothing to marriage and daily routine
That's the point. It's too rigid and narrow to deal with Post-industrial societies.

A shame, because Christianity is just as much of a cancerous meme as Islam is.

t. five foot tall paki

It sure ain't alcohol - it is insanely expensive there

Our politicians are currently discussing whether or not to put the illegal immigrants on abondoned islands, instead of where we live

Don't sprain your wrist tipping that fedora.

>A shame, because Christianity is just as much of a cancerous meme as Islam is.

Make immigrant hunger games while you're at it.

I think that must be the most noble reason for a German to actually go to war.

What do you mean by doomed? I doubt it's going to disappear but if you mean reforming it maybe.

Where did this whole "Islam is alpha" meme come from,
>most Muslims are closet gays
>like all religious girls, Muslim women are secret sluts
>average Muslim man is in no shape what you consider a strong man
>being a terrorist or rapist does not make you alpha
Also like others have said, most "Muslims" embrace the western lifestyle

That's worth a petition desu.

Nah

They only come here to reach Germany and the other countries. They have zero reasons to be with us.

None of them. Stop thinking and living your live based on alt-right talking points.

In the next few decades, none. The more interesting question is which European country will Muslims first gain complete political autonomy.

Italy as of 2016 is 4.8 % Muslim. Just below the UK

32,56$ has been added to your internet communication bill

Hopefully none. I don't wanna see my motherland turned into more of shithole (it already kinda is)

SPAIN WILL BE THE FIRST, TOO MANY MOORSLIMS.

>SPAIN
>GERMANISTAN
>SWEDISTAN
>NEDERISTAN
>BELGISTAN

>UK IS ALREADY NEW INDIA, SO THERE ISN'T MUCH CHANGE SINCE THE CHANGE ALREADY HAPPENED.
>KEKNADISTAN

AFTER A WHILE WILL BE:
>NORDISTAN
>SWITZERISTAN
>FINNSTAN

Then Muslims will expand towards west and east.

>INDIANSTAN
>CHINASTAN

West:
>UNITED STATES OF THE NEW ARABS
>MEXISTAN

till full global domination.

I thought jews were supposed to be smart

none, this is a terrible meme

Russia

2/10

Muslims will turn into gay alcohlics here and in other Northen countries. Our degeneracy power is stronger than Muhammad.

>sweden that high
Jesus christ

Our Muslims are actually losing their religion rapidly.

>to be islamatized in a few decades
truly sad thing…
I don't wanna believe it

Dutch people are bashing the Islam every oppertunity they get. So it's hard to stay religious like that.

It'd be typed like $32.56 moron.

Yeah, it's a pretty weird thing, for same reason we and the Danes are the least Islamised although we have plenty of Muslims.
As concerns Muslims in general, we'll probably have some kind of mass racial conflict somewhere around 2025 or a silent takeover. In the former case they might be able to coup France and the UK before being destroyed, in the latter all of Western Europe, the Slavs, Austrians and perhaps the Finns will hold out.

Why are you still importing them? Are they workers that stay in NED, are the mostly illegal or did they came via asylum?

Croatia has 1% of muzzies. Mostly bosniaks and albanians (although most albanians here actually hard core catholic and call themselves - Janjevci - and LARPing as descendants of croatian traders in middle balkans)
Anyways, we will die out soon because we have no economy, no kids and able people keep moving out of the country

>hates hedonism

Are you even a westerner? Europeans have been using “religious” occasions to have orgies since the Renaissance and the Roman Empire

>since the Renaissance and the Roman Empire
there is 1000+ years between those two

>Europeans have been using “religious” occasions to have orgies
and to kill ones that do them too

As if periods of religious domination are something to aspire to and not forget

bosnia

>people keep moving out of the country
I wonder if it's possible for a white flight like event to occur throughout one european country, accelerating eurabia greatly

glad you're leaving faggot

Estonia