We have different sauces on our kebabs :

-White Sauce
-Samourai
-Algerian
-Harissa
-Mayonnaise
-Ketchup
-American (Ketchup+mayo)

I usually take Algerian + harissa with french fries.

If it's gyros red sauce.
If it's kebab no sauce.

Most people dont eat that shitty, mongrelised fast food version of kebab here and we dont have white or red sauce only tomato sos if any

this
green salsa is above all

Nobody gives a shit about turkey

>Australia
>red and white with my based HSP

>HSP
>Not AB
Sydney shits deserve to be shot

I will make you choke on my kebab if you talk too much kangaroofucker mutt

white (mayo)

Cunt Adelaide doesn't even exist

garlic sauce on a large kebab hold the onions and the bullshit jalapeno

>makes fun of Melbourne for sjw bullshit
>won't eat anything that's not halal certified

as much red sauce as possible. i usually just ask for the bottle and add it myself.

Shut the fuck up

fuck off roach

fuck off roach

white and red sauce, I usually ask bossman to add everything.

Continental europe kebab is much better than any shit here.

heh you're not so bad mate

Go shove a boomerang up your faggot ass half chink half aborginal abomination

I don't remember seeing kebabs shop when I went to the US.

m8... I don't think that looks like it's good to eat.

>-American (Ketchup+mayo)
We call this burger sauce :DD
The memes are manifesting

>m8... I don't think that looks like it's good to eat.

*googles aborignalss at incredible high speed*
Pathetic banter.
Stop shaking mohammed.

>being this wrong
the correct answer is large kebab with chilli sauce and ONLY onion/jalapeno, rest of the salad can fuck off (maybe a slice or two of tomato if I'm feeling fancy)

>america
>red sauce

stop being a cuckold and supporting new worlder mongrels, black arab man.

wtf is that, catfood?

Don't listen to the roach Alberto, he's just jealous

They're on like every street corner in NYC.

mohammed, please, stop embarassing yourself
don't you have a German visa you should be getting? my kebab isn't going to make itself, sauce or no sauce.

>mohammed make kebab xD
Fucking cuckold house nigger sucking wh*teys dick, you ashame your ancestors

The chicken/lamb over rice shops?
These are not kebabs.

No. It is superior british kebab. We improve all foreign food to superior british versions like superior british curry and superior british pizza.

Needs beetroot

I'm surprised no one has said it yet: both.

Mohammed, why do you do this?
You just told everyone you make the best kebab and now you don't want to make the kebab? Why are you so agitated? Was it the Australian friend that put you in such an emotional state? He only does that to have some fun, don't take it too hard.

turks foodculture is so shit that the most prestigious turkfood is considered unedible shitty fastfood for the rest of the world.

Red

All arab food is shitty.
Their food is just basic shit. A lot of basic shit spread all over the table. Nobody cared about kebab until Europe added its twist.

And now you have plenty of snob europeans going to turkey to eat the 'real kebab' with the 'real flavors'

lol this fucking ignorance

Just like how everyone here is a kebab shop owner because we make it good here you are all BLACK muslims because Moors ruled Portugal for decades
Why does it trigger your black ass so much when people banter you back Mahmoud Obongo?
Says the snownigger eating literal rotten meat

Looks like someone took a bad shit after pajeet food

this

Probably Germanics, their cuisine can easily be beat.

Clam down, just think about it, with North Africa and the middle east being so close to the west, you'd think their cuisine would be widespread, yet no such thing as arabic food restaurants are widespread like you have with French, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, etc food.
Arab food is just basic. You don't go for basic if your own cuisine or other established options can't beat it.

tika masala. objectively the best dish in existence would not have been created without britain. FACT

Mohammed, you didn't banter back no one.
And you're becoming more agitated as time passes.
Do all arabs like to be angry all the time? Usually westerners just stop doing things they dislike, you should try.

are you serious mena restaurants are fucking everywhere here and in europe.

north africa and middle east don't even have the same cuisine m8

That's some hardcore projection moor in denial, keep whining and crying about muslims and kebab like a bitch then maybe they'll leave your country.

Yes, I'm serious.
I've never seen mena restaurants anywhere.
Maybe I haven't traveled enough, I've seen a lot of east asian restaurants, southeast asian, Indian, even a Mexican opened in my city a few years back. Brazilian restaurants aplenty in Portugal for that sweet picanha, and that's it.
Honestly, arab food shoots itself in the food in the get go, you can't have good cuisine and b& ingredients. It's like being a retard and trying to compete in the big league.

>White sauce
This is what I thought you meant. Both my parents are welsh and every time I go over there I have never seen a hibachi restaurant. In the states there is one in every medium sized city. Why aren't there????

Both

wow m8 are you serious? I went to all kind of places in america, france, germany , uk and italy and all of them had all kind of mena restaurants, don't know about your country tho. There is no such thing as arab food, lebs have their own cuisine , Moroccans have their own cuisine , egyptians have their own cuisine and the mena after india is the king of ingrdiants , you know they are the people that made you want to explore india

>arab food shoots itself in the food in the get go
Lol. What did he mean by this?
Arab food is pretty great actually.

but, mohammed, i'm not even trying to banter you.
i like your kebab. there's not enough arabs in my country to have a kebab place in every city, and that's sad. I always say, if my kebab isn't being made by monhés, it won't taste right. And that's a fact. Hurry up and come to europe to cook us your special, better, kebab.

red + white + cum

there are hardly any mena restaurants in the uk
i only know of a few moroccan restaurants
not common at all compared to other types of cuisine
of course, there are lots of kebab shops

Okay, you are a better traveled man than I am, I take your word.
I just think that a cuisine that limits itself with the use of ingredients, can't possibly beat one that doesn't.
>ou know they are the people that made you want to explore india
Because they blocked trade routes from India. India being the goal here, not their cuisine. In fact, Portugal's cuisine took a lot of influences from Africa, southeast and east asia, India, but none from arabic cuisine, and that's pretty weird as well.

Nope sorry we can only give you kurdos that make fast food kebab with third rate mystery meat like the ones in germany

I google Lebanese resultants and i found all this

london might as well be an arab city state
it is a special case

>I just think that a cuisine that limits itself with the use of ingredients
how?

No use of wine while cooking, no pork whatsoever, no blood sausages. Maybe more, I know these ones.

lol

I'm wrong?
Maybe Lebanese is different since there's a lot of Christian influence there.

>-American (Ketchup+mayo)
We never do this. I have no clue why you and Germany are retarded like this

nah, you are wrong because a cuisine does not become bad or limited because they don't use some ingredients, indians don't eat beef and they have a massive restaurant industry in the whole world and yes christian lebs do eat pork but most of their restaurants in the west don't serve pork so they can get the muslim customers, the food is still good tho it doesn't matter if they have pork or not

>sliced hotdogs mixed in something else
>Britain pretending its cuisine is actually good

>restaurants in the west don't serve pork so they can get the muslim customers
oh, that explains the mena restaurants then and why I haven't seen none were muslims don't live.

>tika masala
>sliced hotdogs mixed in something else

>yank education

It's just a name, dumb fuck.
Do we make comments because your french mustard and your french toast are nothing like anything we would put in our mouth?

I don't give a shit about the dish or its history. You put literal sliced hotdogs into a dinner dish.

That's pleb tier.

>Do we make comments because your french mustard and your french toast are nothing like anything we would put in our mouth?
Yes you do. Especially when we went the distance to rectify that issue "freedom fries," and you got butthurt about it.

So I will in fact call you out on your country (and Germany, which also does it) calling something "American sauce," when we never use mayonnaise in that way.

and what dinner dish is that?
at what fine restaurant can i purchase this item?

>American (Ketchup+mayo)

freedom fries is only mentioned because of how hilariously autistic it is

Apparently from a hotdog stand, instead of using actual ingredients.

if you honestly ask for no sauce when getting kebab you don't deserve the food, the more sauce the better

Fixing language issues isn't so much autistic but the bare minimum of sovereignty. Not that you would know because you let the French cum down your throat in 1066 and "thankya massuh'd" after it

>mutt gets butthurt over the name of a sauce
ah yes
France gets to criticise American names because they actually have a culture and a cuisine

hmm yes. an irrelevant hot dog stand i have never heard of made a food you didn't like the look of one time. hmm yes, yes

>a literal city-state with no culture
"Ok"

you still speak our language idiot

never denied that
two wrongs don't make a right, deshawn

And this man improved it because you were too chickenshit to. Don't bother speaking to me, peasant.

Why not both? on kebab its:
Red = chili tomato sauce
White = garlic / yogurt
fit very well together

then let them, you irrelevant city-state. you're like a 2% white country using the 56% meme, which is just cringey and embarrassing

the 56% meme makes fun of your being mongrels, fucknut

americani"z"ed english is awful and is still largely influenced by muh normans too. changing french fries to freedom fries was extremely autistic

>irrelevant
hmm...

so this is what it's like to be irrelevant...

28$ has been added to your internet communication bill

wh*Te sauce ofc

>americani"z"ed english is awful and is still largely influenced by muh normans too
It is, no denying that, but it's ultimately not our fault unless you consider pre-1783 British history to also be American history. I don't know how you guys feel about that, but we don't really consider that to be true in our education system. Which is unfortunately why wars like WW1 and WW2 are overemphasized in American primary/secondary education because we focus so much on 1700-2017.

I didn't learn about the Glorious Revolution, Cromwell, the Edwardian period, etc. until university.