BREAKING: All charges dropped against remaining Baltimore officers in Freddie Gray case

twitter.com/cbs2iowa/status/758297870579732480

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE NOT TALKING ABOUT THIS????

>being this late

m8 that happened a couple hours ago

still going on

what are the odds for a chimpout?

what is? is there currently a chimpout?

What are they filing the paperwork slowly?

the same odds for Floyd Mayweather Jr. learning to read at a middle school level

M8 there's no live stream of any chimpout then why even bother?

A month ago I'd say very little, considering niggers have been not very good about actually fulfilling their threads, but considering the cop shootings in the past few weeks, I see a very real possibility of "monkey see, monkey do".

That DA needs to be charged with wrongful prosecution.

This kind of shit is out of control.

Same thing just happened in Texas with the pro-life filmmakers that exposed that Planned Parenthood shit. Prosecutors had to drop their case because it was so flimsy.

Nothing is happening yet. There may be action at the DNC tonight; maybe BLM will start shit or the speakers will embarrass themselves onstage with a speech about it. But until then, this news day is about Trump tricking the HRC campaign into admitting her private emails are a national security concern.

The charges were only brought to calm the riots.
No one with a brain was expecting convictions.

Is anyone really surprised? They over charged the cops

Trump said that the prosecutor should prosecute herself during his speech earlier.

So, in other words, only niggers were?

I predict many happenings

In a nutshell my friend

They will do nothing. Their leader has scored a 6 figure job with a school district and has abandoned them and their new leader is some faggy white/jew/thinks he's black reverend or some shit.