Italy thread

Ok, there is something i really need to understand: the italians are "not white"/"shit tier" meme.

this shit is going on for two centuries, even since when the US were getting populated by immigrants, italian ones were always frowned upon and considered second class citizens, same as polish or jewish ones.

now i'm not here to say "muh roman empire" like many autists do, but truly the roman empire has literally been the brithplace of western civilization, togheter with the degenerate hellenic states. the italic people is easily among the top 3 peoples who have most contributed to the european civilization throughout all of history (italy is the country with the highest number of unesco's world heritage sites and possibly the one with the higher number of artworks in its museums), and this is common knowledge for even the most barely educated individuals.

so, this talking shit about italy is just a meme, or are there really people so retarded to believe it?

Other urls found in this thread:

christianyogamagazine.com/meditation/lost-jesus-sutras-reveal-ancient-chinese-christianity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passing_of_the_Great_Race#Grant.27s_view_of_Nordic_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Fermi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenio_Barsanti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guglielmo_Marconi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_Volta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelista_Torricelli
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Meucci
armeniangenocide100.org/en/armenian-genocide-film-expected-to-hit-big-screens-in-november-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been to Italy over 14 different times on several occasions. You all look like literal shitskins.

...most Italians now days have 5% North African DNA.
So if we're a white person whose pure....why would we look up to you?

I legit know some Italians from Chicago who look just like Arabs.

if rome was so great why did it fall to white(r) peoples?

Nobody outside of /pol believes Italians aren't white. Or actually, nobody outside of /pol gives a damn.

>i'm not here to say "muh roman empire"
>but MUH ROMAN EMPIRE

It's mostly about oversea anglo-germans inferiority complex. They do the same with greeks and egyptians so I don't understand why we should care so much.

Get a life.

ant that's a different thing. because this is something that should matter to people, and if it did, many people outside of pol would probably still believe this retarded meme

so what? obviously we have a darker complexion, and we are fucking tanned due to our climate, but it doesn't mean we are not white just because we don't all have blue eyes and blond hairs. have you ever heard of natural selection or evolution? fucking autist

also let me play your game and accept the ridiculous claim that italians are "arabs". "arabs" would have then accomplished thousendfold what the swedish people have. so basically you would be saying that you are inferior when compared to the italian "arabs"

i honestly don't care, especially when an american claims it (knowing the american school system and all that). i am just curious to understand out of what this meme sprouted

the "muh roman empire" would have been something like: best soldiers, huge empire, bla bla bla. i just stated a fact, faggot

well, you probably cant tell between an arab and a european, just like you are used to back home eh7
back off faggot

>so what? obviously we have a darker complexion, and we are fucking tanned due to our climate, but it doesn't mean we are not white just because we don't all have blue eyes and blond hairs.
It's not about being tanned. Tanned Swedes don't look like tanned Italians, how come? You've got plenty plenty of North African and Semite admixture in your genetic makeup.

I can tell the difference between a white person and a non-white person.

listen up, you dont know shit and you are too stupid to understand theres a big difference between north and south
you feel like you have to run around uttering pseudo scientific bullshit just because you are mad about sweden turning into a fucking giant mosque
more fixing your beautiful country and less bullshitting

>. i am just curious to understand out of what this meme sprouted

It's pretty simple actually, 19th century neoclassicism. You had people studying the classics as an hip thing to do and people on the atlantic coast roleplaying as roman senator like the chinese pain jesus as little asiatic prince with slant eyes and silk dress.

christianyogamagazine.com/meditation/lost-jesus-sutras-reveal-ancient-chinese-christianity/

Before that the cool thing to do claiming isralite ancestry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism

X Israelism is the belief that X peoples descend from the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel.

TLDR HIPSTERS
pic semirelated

considering that you made a grammatical mistake in your own native language i'll just consider you a retard, but still answer with pic related to your autistic claim, hoping that it isn't too much for you given your 2 words attention span.

also there is a 75% chance that you have jewsish/slavic or even nigger/arabic genetic influence in your genome, so you most likely are not pure white my faggot friend

Selfie stick? Selfie stick? Selfie stick?

you don't get tanned, you get sunburned. our skin is richer in melanine to bett whitstand the mediterranean sun. this doesn't mean we are not part of the european race

i dont know about your ass, but i have no darker complexion,
30 minutes under the sun and i am toast, speak for yourself

>listen up, you dont know shit and you are too stupid to understand theres a big difference between north and south
I've been both North and South. You all look like shitskins.
>you feel like you have to run around uttering pseudo scientific bullshit just because you are mad about sweden turning into a fucking giant mosque more fixing your beautiful country and less bullshitting
That's not it. Your fellow countryman asked and I answered. Take your anger out on him, not me, Mario.

better*

same here actually. but still, it's true that many italians have a darker skin

>we are fucking tanned due to our climate

italy is practically in africa.
are you seriously trying to tell me that none of you ever bred with africans?
look at sicilians.
they are abo tier.

>not me mario
>I've been both North and South. You all look like shitskins.
shit attempt at trolling confirmed, see ya

>you don't get tanned, you get sunburned. our skin is richer in melanine to bett whitstand the mediterranean sun.
Oh we get tanned alright. The difference between Italians and Scandinavians isn't just skin-color. It's facial features and a wide array of behavioural traits.
>this doesn't mean we are not part of the european race
European race? Really? There's not a "European" race. Europe is home to plenty of different races.

that is true, and one of them is the mediterranean one.

R1b is white.
Do the math.

I'm really not trolling. I was up near the Swiss/Austrian border and still, all I could see were people who looked like shitskins.

the whole problem with you is that you thing those mulatto bastard looking mongrels you have in your country are italian, irish and so on...they are not, they are mixed with americans and because of it, their genes are completely fucked

R1b isn't white. It originates in Asia. I1 and I2b are the only white haplogroups. They directly correlate with scientific innovation and discovery. They are known as the germanic haplogroups. Here's a map showing where they are prevalent.

I know that there are very dark skinned sicilians. some of them might even have saracen blood, but even if that's the case it's only a very limited number

>American education

>be me
>write semidecent stuff
>get buried by shitposts

That's what I get for not sticking to edgy one liners.

dude neoclassicism is supposed to be an exaltation of the classics while this meme is insulting to us italians, i honestly don't see the connection

>I1 and I2b are the only white haplogroups
>white

ya, ok

So you're telling me R1b is the white one? So you're then telling me that Spain is whiter than Britain? The Netherlands? Scandinavia?

You're literally retarded.

>that lower part of lithuania
>slav
me no likey, because it not correct

Off course if you're a pasty american larper you'll call meds mongrels.
It's a we wuz kind of thing, like black israelites who larp as real ancient jews insult white askenazis as not true jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Similar way you had scientific racists of the period arguing nordic traits in those people and they were they the shining city on the hill heir of muh western civilization and fat cats of the time belong to an unbroken superior race from millenias ago.

Check the notes.
theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

This was a popular book in the 20s.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passing_of_the_Great_Race#Grant.27s_view_of_Nordic_theory

Anyway last post in this thread.

>Jonas thinking his country is white and isn't shit
topsnek

Meh, who cares. Talking to nordicists is like talking to a brick wall.
Don't care if some Sven or Klaus or Chad gets triggered by sun exposure.
Anyway in anthropology MENA people are considered part of the white race.
Our civilisation is a gift to humanity not a means to feel better about my self.

thanks anyway m8

Who gives a shit?

All that matters is if you're a decent human being. I'll take a friendly educated nigger over an alcoholic aggressive "white" boy any day.

> inb4 gypsy

I've lived in Italy and pretty much any place south of Rome is pretty shitty and absolutely filthy.

Why do you care so much about being white? You have a large,
homogeneous country. More than most people.

It's a matter of fact that our people built western civilization from scratch and long before most of the humans on this planet stopped fucking goats.
But we need to look forward and not feel butthurt if some anglo american german random guy calls us arabs.
Without us, the western world would be like Africa, but colder.

And now your country is like Africa, but colder

Interbreeding has been going on for so long that most people are mongrels.
Skin color is correlated with proximity to the equator. More sun equals darker skin.
Read about Vitamin D production and Skin Cancer. Melanin regulates between the two. Northern climes don't need as much protection from the sun and they need more sun to produce Vitamin D so there is less melanin.

If you are talking about kinky hair, blond people can have it. Just google african albino or jew-fro.

If you are talking about blue eyes, google ocular albinism which may have had an advantage in bright snowy landscapes.

Thinking that you are superior because you have less melanin shows ignorance of the facts.

"Your" people didn't build shit. The cultural and scientific elite of the Roman Empire were of germanic stock. Why do you think your country has turned to absolute shit? Why haven't you improved? Why couldn't you sustain and improve upon the remnants of "your" ancestors? I know why, because they weren't YOUR ancestors.

>germanic stock

you mean the barbarian huns?

riiiight.

But now we are irrelevant because the northen countries holds the wealth, models of production and most influential finacial institutions. Not that they are not decadent. They try to revive their empire by importing huge amounts of people. It will end badly like always has happened in history.

It's a meme, mate. Only pale people and the people of your exact skin color are white.

first of all, i hate italy most than anything, its a shitty hellhole of nothingness and crime, the worst absolute place in europe, and when i finally get my fucking vista i will go to work in belarus since no one wants a shitty hydroelectric engineer here

but, for the people who say that this excuse of nation (i dont consider myself italian, im lombard) never accomplished nothing, here's just a pair of links

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Fermi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenio_Barsanti

your government can't

>models of production
>models

lmao

You know ξανθός in ancient greek doesn' t necessarily mean nordic type.

>your government can't

Neither can yours :^)

That's rich, coming from an American.

The good old "The english, people that run naked hunting marmots while we were already stabbing a Julius Caesar" from fascisti su marte, amiright?

Canadian stuck in Venice, can confirm you guys are not white.

>a shitty hydroelectric engineer

you should have just joined the mafia.

italy is objectively the most blessed country on earth.

climate, agriculture, fishing, coastline, beauty, mountains, beaches, models, cinema, fashion, art, autos, technology, food, chic beautiful people, etc.

it is located at the crossroads of the world, the center of everything.

if you can't be happy in italy then you won't be happy anywhere.

what about it?
you prefer model of production?

If that's what you want to believe, believe it.
Meanwhile good luck with your negros, I just hope you are not one of them.

When will this board ever stop confusing NORDIC for WHITE? You truly are a gathering of retarded teenagers.

Germanic = white.

In Italy now, can confirm. These plebs are Arab-Tier.

>Sweden
>White

I would say that's rich coming from a Swede, but the only rich you know has an en- prefix followed by an -ed suffix

dear usa user, please stop seeing a nation from the a touristic website
>climate
horrible and unstable
>agriculture
if you like to eat radiations sure
>fishing
as above
>coastline
irrilevant
>beauty
beauty of what?
>mountains
irrilevant
>beaches
irrilevant
>models
homosexual cancer
>cinema
liberal cancer
>fashion
wow rich homosexuals
>art
cancer, art is the worst thing that can happen to a culture, its useless
>autos
they are all in poland now
>technology
ded since 1943
> food
enjoy your tumor
>chic beautiful people
litterally the people who ruined this nation

Haha you made me almost laugh.
You clearly didn't study anything.
Why are schools so fucking poor around the world?
But in one thing you are right: the Roman Empire (and before the republic and the monarchy) was kind of multicultural, in the sense that men of different origins contributed to its glory.
Literally visit Rome to taste how south european people posed the foundation of our living.
Your germanic thing is bullshit dude.

I would also add to the list

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guglielmo_Marconi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandro_Volta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelista_Torricelli
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Meucci

>When will this board ever stop confusing NORDIC for WHITE?

Never. They are we wuz tier

If you're so disgusted by Italian people why did you come here 14 times?
Also i remember you shitting another thread about italians....it's not that you were cucked when you were here, right?

You buy water, you buy water?

This is why Americans think Italians aren't white.

There is way worse than that.

They are not even Armenian, but they sure want to be.

Are you Milanese?If yes, what do you think about this city?

>geordie

I remember an american a while back blaming Italians for immorality because while on honeymoon in Italy some local flirted with his wife and fucked her.

Just because many centuries ago civilization was built there, doesn't mean those people were your people.

Look at 'murrica. In 50 years it'll be a shit skin country. Does that mean that shitskins built it? No, they're just the present occupants.

Somebody with your olive skin and kinky hair won't be accepted as white in the US. Well, maybe in 2016 color blind SJW usa you will be.

but wait a sec Farzad, the ancient Greeks and Romans were primarily R1b, this has been tested. R1 is the Aryan haplogroup btw

are you calling them chinks?

Don't listen to that scum, his attitude is fucking ridiculous.
Milano is nice, but a bit expensive.
It's the most advanced city in Italy I think.

I like all (European) Mediterranean countries. I even enjoyed vacationing in Turkey. For some reason, they are way more civilized down there than Turks living in Germany.

lol

You're cool guys, except some fuckin' really influencial commies like Spinelli

>Being in venice
>Historical centre only has ~50‘000 people because they couldn't handle the shit of you tourists
>25+ millions tourists every year + some students from all of Italy + outside of Italy
>still expecting to see a representative population of Italy in motherfucking venice
U wut mate?

>year round mild temperatures is unstable
>natural beauty is irrelevant
>physical beauty of your people is irrelevant
>art is cancer

think you might have gotten some uranium in your brain, friend

>so, this talking shit about italy is just a meme

It's a meme to 80% of us, but there are some retarded nordicicists who take it seriously. Usually northern Europeans like pic related

Also Italians were hated as immigrants because of organized/street crime. The ghettos full of poor, barefoot Sicilians who didn't speak English was where you'd get beaten with bats and have your wallet stolen. At least in the 1900's

Also sectarianism, protestants vs catholics was still a big thing back then. WASPs like my great grandparents told their kids never to marry Irish. Protestants thought catholics were zombies who took orders from the Pope.

Catholic Italians, Irish, Poles all moved to inner city areas like NYC and Boston, especially ghettos and apartments, so there was a rural vs city thing going on too

>American school

Racial studies of Italians are not covered in school period, not in the US, Canada or anywhere I have read of. Unless you take a college-level anthropology/genetics course. Do you think the USA has grade school classes called "Whiteness of Italy 101"? lmao

The only way "America' plays into these things is that "we" usually consider everyone in Europe to be "White" by default. Sometimes, people in Europe get mad at us because they consider Albanians, Romanians, Italians, Sardinians, Finns or whatever to not be "white" but we don't nitpick like that unless we've been immersed in Sup Forums memes. Americans generously generally think everyone west of the Urals is generally White.

"AMerican education" doesn't teach about Italian racial makeup, Sup Forums does.

See

I asked his opinion because I'm an engineering student and I live in Milan,too.
I agree that it's a nice city and probabily the most "european" in Italy, with its pros and cons

Armenian Jews:
Sarah Silverman, Kardashians, even the new mayor of Rome seem to have such face. They seem to be trending lately and those who aren't like them sure want to be like them.

>picture related new mayor of Rome
Doesn't she looks like half-Armenian Jew? More people smuggling coming up as it seems.

Could you provide examples of half-arminian jews so I can compare?

im from southern Italy, am i white?

"Armenian Jews" aren't really a thing but here is an average Armenian woman.

That's just a regular slightly swarthy central/southern Italian. Sup Forums needs to agree on what is white.
A popular opinion is that only Germanic and anglo/wasp people are white. Other non-Germanic or catholic-majority successful European countries are also often considered white (Finland, France and sometimes Czech Republic, Slovenia, Spain etc.). Less successful European countries are rarely considered white because white people don't want shitholes to represent the white civilization. They have to maintain this idea that white people can make no mistakes and bad decissions.

Swedes are bros.

Mediterraneans created civilization so I don't care if you're White or not tbqh.

Fellow Polimi student

Italian actress Monica Bellucci is suppose to play in Armenian genocide film. Is she hidden Armenian Jew?
armeniangenocide100.org/en/armenian-genocide-film-expected-to-hit-big-screens-in-november-2/
You know Jews crowned only Jews into famous actors, coming from all over the world, well not just, but how many are hidden Jews?

Nice.
What do you study?

>What do you study?

Male restrooms.

Not exactly the same, but kinda, yeah, probably also because of "R1b next to J2" and shit