The storyline's chronological order of Ridley Scott's Alien prequels goes "Prometheus -> Awakening -> Covenant"...

The storyline's chronological order of Ridley Scott's Alien prequels goes "Prometheus -> Awakening -> Covenant". With Awakening having its screenplay already written along with Elizabeth Shaw and David 8 to be featured in it.

>Prometheus
Xenomorph murals are depicted in the Engineer ship, indicating they have existed for quite some time

>Alien: Covenant
David created the chestbursters/Xenomorphs via genetic experimentation

>Alien
Jockey room is full of chestburster eggs
Space Jockey/Engineer is depicted as having a chestburster wound, and the corpse is fossilized - indicating that it's potentially hundreds or thousands of years old there's only a ten year gap between Alien: Covenant and Alien

BRAVO RIDLEY!

Seriously though, we don't invest enough in Alzheimer's research.

I did a prometheus rewatch today

absolutely horrible

You just wait until time travel is introduced and it's gonna be David who created engineers and thus the cycle is gonna be complete.

I might as well ask it in this thread, I've only seen the first Alien movie, are the rest worth it?

I keep seeing all these 'deep lore' discussion threads on Sup Forums about what I thought was just a movie about an alien killing some people.

>Modern calculus was developed in 17th-century Europe by Isaac Newton and Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz (independently from each other, first publishing around the same time)

Think about that

Where do the alien vs predator movies fit in?

I'm pretty sure there were chest bursters in the ice temple...

if I stick my dick in that, will an alien go in my pee pee?

Alien and Aliens are the only ones worth watching.

Watch Alien and Aliens and then pretend the rest doesn't exist.

Same here, actually had to turn it off halfway through.
Even Alien Resurrection is more watchable.

>and the corpse is fossilized - indicating that it's potentially hundreds or thousands of years old

Factually incorrect.

They don't. Fuck those movies.

I'm pretty sure Scott just threw out the AvP movies.

I liked everything with Fassbender and I thought that the scene with Shaw getting an abortion was well-done.

But the characterization (David excluded) across the board was terrible. People are introduced and die 5 minutes later in the dumbest ways. The scene with Weyland getting beat to death with David's head half an hour after being unfrozen still makes me laugh.

I just realized that the face huggers mouth literally resembles a vagina. How fascinating...

The first works as a stand alone movie because the viewer not knowing all the information adds to the impact and effect of the movie. Aliens gives a little more info while still being a good movie. Alien 3 was ok but ultimately unnecessary. The 4th was schlock. Prometheus sucked and taints the original.

>Giger design being all sexual and weird
quelle surprise

>ywn inspect your little daughter's vagina to see if its tight and pristine

dude, the sexual overtones are everywhere in alien. They are not even subtle. Gigers original designs are all based on genitalia and phallic icons.
But good job, I guess.

Dallas was a cargo vessel captain. He doesn't know what fossilization actually is. And considering the ship isn't full of dirt, then the SJ is absolutely not fossilized.

However I will still be disappointed if it's not millions of years old though.

>independently
All the ideas that led up to it though were being shared and studied though. Leibniz is most likely the true developer and Newton just translated his work.

>Prometheus
>Xenomorph murals are depicted in the Engineer ship
Stopped reading there. It was a fucking deacon not a xenomorph you mongoloid retard

Oops meant to reply to OP.

>THERE ARE DIFFERENT ALIUMS NOW AND I CAN COLLECT THEM ALL LIKE MY POKEMANS!

meh

watch 1 then 2 then watch Predator 1 and 3 then watch AvP then find the only good part of AvP:R with lighting turned up then end it.

Haha it all makes sense now

David said in Covenant that he was close to perfecting the "blueprints" of the Engineers, which means the Xenomorphs existed before.

Hol up. Why are you posting hope solo's vagina?

are you aware of the wheat situation?

David is going to turn himself into the space jockey.

[ettv] torrent link WHERE??

Is this from the movie? Neat!

Now that Covenant has literally retconned the first movie, can we agree that the Alien prequels are worse than the Star Wars prequels?

what.
I stayed after the credits and I didn't see this.

what the fuck is this

Xenowheat?