WTF Spaniards???

WTF Spaniards???

The "sol" in "soldado" means "salt".

>Etymology 1[edit]
>Probably from a derivative of sueldo (“salary”); compare Portuguese soldado, Italian soldato, French soldat. Less likely from a Latin root *solidātus, from solidus.

>Shake as in mill shake
>+
>Speare as in spear of aduh
>= Shakespeare (writer)

Makes me think

>La palabra "soldado" viene del latín solidus, la cual era una moneda de oro romana, o sea moneda "sólida". La palabra "sueldo" también tiene ese origen. Es posible que la palabra 'soldado' venga del italiano 'soldato', participio del verbo 'soldare
>The word "soldier" comes from the Latin solidus, which was a Roman gold coin, that is, "solid" currency. The word "salary" also has that origin. It is possible that the word 'soldier' comes from the Italian 'soldato', participle of the verb 'soldare'

>albanian etymologists

Who made this shit? Is cringy as fuck!

WTF Frenchies???

you really should study that proto-latin

anglos are crazy

Why are you so fucking langlet
Soldier and soldado come from the latin word of salt

that's pic related i believe, or both words have the same etymology idk

This one makes perfect sense though :^)

why is it called building if its already built

That's good

Is it true Chile is pronounced 'Chil-ay'?

somali + mulatto = american

WTF usa???

Also salario as payments

They're called summer-birds here :3

would not be false though haha

its shill-le (the e of end, let or education, not the e of even or be)

>shqiperia
bless you

Except "to lie" is "mentir". "ment" is the third person singular of that word. Then there's the trend that words ending on -ment in French are established as being adverbs most of the time. So "parlement" in its most literal sense would mean "while talking" or "in a talking manner" or "talkingly". Considering that in France a "parlement" was originally a court of law, it makes sense.

This shitty meme is REALLY stretching itself out for the sake of le ebin laughs.

BUT when its being built its being builded. Am i rite?

English -> /ˈtʃJl.i/
Spanish -> /ˈt͡ʃile/

>English -> /ˈtʃJl.i/