/sem/

Semite thread. Let all of us sons of Shem gather here. Both us jews, muslims, etc from everywhere to discuss politics or anything.

Invited: semites, egyptians, maghrebin

Admited: semitized nations (USA, Turkey, Iran, etc).

Not invited: everybody else

If you're male and uncircumcised your opinions matter only 1/5 if the total.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Anmdca9oLww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Atah yehudi?

betach - atah?

>Invited: semites, egyptians, maghrebin

WE

Gam ani yehudi.

Baruchim ha baiim l'thread, haveri.

high quality olive oil

Lost tribe of Dan and Simian reporting in. From the land of the Scythian Kings, Bringing that pure white skin and red hair atchya.

Welcome, fellow sons of Shem.

Meant to include

hhhhh kama yehudim jesh kan?

Ken :)

az eich nitkadem likvosh ha'olam?

Kevar naaseh, achi.

Slicha ha iot sheli, lo tov meod.

lo nora, kacha lomdim

az ma ha deah shelcha al Israel ve ha aravim? Haim rov ha yehudim be argentinia hem yemanim or smolanim?

Sorry m8, I'm going to reply in english as this is going to be longer (I'm not 100% bilingual yet).

>az ma ha deah shelcha al Israel ve ha aravim?
Difficult. In one side I know they dislike us, but I'd like to have peace with them. I dislike the Saudi Royals though, for supporting hardcore wahhabism.

>Haim rov ha yehudim be argentinia hem yemanim or smolanim?
Overall I'd say right wing, but lot of them are the typical leftist ashkenazim.

The average chasidim or conservative are right wing leaning, and so are sephardim. Most jews here are ashkenazim.

Do you want me to continue in English?

In Antwerp most people lean rightwing, some would even vote for Lieberman. In Brussel it's generally mixed but leaning towards leftwing.

Probably Antwerp is the only place where the absolute majority of ashkenazim are rightwing.

Is there much Aliyah or emigration of jewish youth? In Antwerp it's crazy!

>Is there much Aliyah or emigration of jewish youth?
I don't know desu. A lot leave when crisis hit but then come back. Others remain because they have business or important positions so they don't give a fuck.

A friend of mine who is a very hardcore orthodox was going to do aliyah with a pretendant but she told me she didn't want to be treated like a second class immigrant. She then married to an american and was planning to go to USA but they remained here, apparently the guy liked it more here.

I'm in the middle, is like I want to leave but don't have a real reason to do it.

>I'm in the middle, is like I want to leave but don't have a real reason to do it.
Probably was the same way up until 20 years ago here. Nowadays the reason is muslim immigration and demographics are climbing so everybody wants to get quickly to Israel and build themselves a life there.

>going to do aliyah with a pretendant but she told me she didn't want to be treated like a second class immigrant.

What's a pretendant? Anyway, anybody doing aliyah gets treated bad. Nowadays there's a lot of racism/discriminated against Ethiopians but that's because they're being shitted on like the Russians in '90 or the Persians after the revolution or Mizrachim in 1948 or the Ashkenazim by the original jews early 1900.

Lo

But my great grandfather was

>Probably was the same way up until 20 years ago here. Nowadays the reason is muslim immigration and demographics are climbing so everybody wants to get quickly to Israel and build themselves a life there.

Isn't more dangerous to live in Israel than Europe? all the standard of living are still better in Europe.

T. A non semite but circumiced guy.

>What's a pretendant
My bad, I mixed the languages. I meant a man who wanted to marry her, more than a boyfriend (don't know how do you say it in english).

>Nowadays there's a lot of racism/discriminated against Ethiopians but that's because they're being shitted on like the Russians in '90 or the Persians after the revolution or Mizrachim in 1948 or the Ashkenazim by the original jews early 1900.
True. Like in USA with the irish, then italians, etc. It passes over time.

>Isn't more dangerous to live in Israel than Europe? all the standard of living are still better in Europe.
Not really. Incidents don't happen everywhere and everytime. I visited both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and there were families taking a walk with their kids on the night in comercial zones and nobody felt insecure. I know people living in the far South close to the arab countries and never experienced anything.

Standard of life is relative. The culture is different so there may be different things that account for that. In some ways you have a better life in Europe, in others maybe in israel.
But for sure better than here in Argentina.

>T. A non semite but circumiced guy.
What are you waiting to convert (or to islam)? You have already half the way done.

Standard of living is rising in Israel but still higher in Belgium. But the projected HDI is projected to get higher in Israel and lower in Europe.

Also in Western Europe there have been much more deaths due to terrorism than Israel in the last 5-10 years I believe.

Are you traditional, ortho or plainly irreligious?

>culture is different

This. You can go live an easy urban life in the center or go live in small cities and villages up north or south or even go full pioneer mode and go to Judea and Samaria.

>Are you traditional, ortho or plainly irreligious?
I'm very religious but not fully orthodox. I dress normally, not like a chasidim. I also try to have my feet on earth to say it in some way.

modern orthodox. Like me, but prob will change slowly towards very traditional.

Please all of you desert rat worshiping pieces of shit die already. You have been and are fucking over the entire world.

Funny that you bring an ancient Egyptian (Ie Afroasiatic) god. Still a 'sandnigger' god and not a 'white' one

We defeated your frog religion already with the ten plagues. Don't make it come back.

How many fucking Jews are on Sup Forums?

>Turkey
>Semitized

In your dreams.

A lot according to my jew sensing. There are plenty of Americans and I know there's another Belgian and the South African from above.

Sala- I mean... Shalom...

A lot. Since the early days even.

You are muslim which is a semitic religion. If not, then go back to shamanism or hellenism.

Also for the friendship :) :

youtube.com/watch?v=Anmdca9oLww

>worshipping egyptian meme shit

come home white man

*šalām (proto semitic)

>those noses

Tatlises is turk of arab descent. Sarit is azerbaiyani jewess, a mountain jew.

Abi Istanbul sneaky merchant dolu

>It was a joke we have a Muslim flag guys

Sephardic/basque here

At least 90%

Welcome, brother

So what should all us untermenschen jews outside of Israel do? Aliyah or convert to Islam?

I've came only for your shekles tho

That's a good question.

If all jews make aliyah, Israel will become smaller and get must go for the plan of Greater Isr- I mean, to take measures still unplanned...

If we convert to islam we can remain or move to Europe or some rich place like UAE.