Tfw Miami was just as bad in the 1980s as Detroit was as far as crime is concerned

>tfw Miami was just as bad in the 1980s as Detroit was as far as crime is concerned
>tfw 30 years later Miami recovered while Detroit is a shithole

Why is that, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WjYitGWrYg
youtube.com/watch?v=rJEu8QoC4hs
youtube.com/watch?v=A93zp5rX9Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=MeemQBcX9D8
youtube.com/watch?v=jRtaDplzeIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Miami had/has that prime real estate and temperate climate

Detroit looks like S.T.A.L.K.E.R. irl

Try going to Overtown or Liberty City.

Miami is safe in tourists areas which really makes you think.

Cocaine
Seriously

Michigan has actually bought up most the of nigger nests and destoryed them. They elected a white mayor 2 years ago

still, isn't it like 89% black?
I heard downtown is white, so they just have to avoid building public housing or anything niggers can afford.
Also bring in some brazilian millitary police to purge them.

Yea but you aren't getting shootouts in Kendall or Hialeah on the daily like you were in the 80s.

also, only bring in hipsters and make it trendy so it gets gentrified like Brooklyn

it is, jp morgan has invested $100m into the project, so it will probably be gentrified

Cubans learn. Niggers do not.

What makes them different?

For starters Detroit is literally three times the size of Miami.

>>tfw 30 years later Miami recovered while Detroit is a shithole

>Implying Miami is not a shithole

Miami is not even Florida. It's more a part of Cuba

>miami recovered

Greater percentage of whiteness?

Spics are capable of some degree of civilization while nogs clearly are not.

>dual wielding pistols irl
Good grief.

>miami has recovered
lets not get ahead of ourselves here.

Maimi's economy wasn't based entirley on the now defunct american manufacturing sector.

Also: Cubans>>>>>>>niggers

There's a tiny downtown area where all the nice apartments/offices are then about a mile or so of scorched earth and ruins and beyond that is where the black people live.

>bring in some brazilian military police to purge them
They can't even purge their own favelas, I doubt they can purge Detroit.

Also
>dual wielding pistols
JUST CALL OF DUTY MY SHIT UP SENPAI

miami recovered because of immigrants

All the drug money and tourists hermano. Then the banks mysteriously made a comeback when the mexican cartel starting gaining influence. Pure coincidence.

Miami was destroyed because of immigrants senpai. It was a huge case of undocumented mass immigration spiking up crime all throughout the city.

>all these empty plots on a prime location

Fuck if I had some good spare money I'd buy them all and basically own Detroit. Sooner or later all the hipsters will move in and that will be worth a fotrune as it's close to the centre and hipsters hate suburban living.

>Miami recovered
mmm

>85% black

there can be no recovery

The Mob is better than Nigger gangs

This is going to cause a shitstorm on Sup Forums, but the vast majority of Hispanic people are very kind, very traditional, and very hardworking. Sure our immigration is out of control, but that's because of the sheer numbers, not necessarily the culture of the people coming through. Hispanics come and try to integrate in to society and live a fulfilling life.

Niggers are none of these things. They don't want to find a job and support they're family. They want gibs. They don't want to build, they want to steal from their own community and then more gibs.

Sooner or later kikes will push in a section 8 army again you mean ...

Cubans are like 80% white. Compare to Haiti.

1955 Miami a white wonderland.
2016 Miami a multicultural shithole with a semi safe beach area.

>Miami is not even Florida. It's more a part of Cuba
Floridian here. Can confirm. I visited Miami recently and it's basically Little Cuba.

isnt there a statistic of first generation mexican immigrants scoring better on english reading comprehension than like 7th generation niggers?

>Miami is not even Florida. It's more a part of Cuba

This. Its a little Cuba in the heart of Yankee Florida, which really starts some where around Sanford.

Florida was the spoil of war for the north in the Civil War.

Probably. Even most of the illegals I run into speak pretty fluent self-taught English. Niggers meanwhile can't string together a single coherent sentence dispute absurd efforts and costs poured into them by public education.

>Cubans>>>>>>>niggers
Th-Thanks acere-kun

Also there's no comparison between an ocean-front southern city and a midwestern/rustbelt city built on a manufacturing industry that's no longer there.

Detroit will never recover unless the auto industry magically returns the 1 million jobs that used to be there and/or it somehow corners a new industry that brings in a similar number of jobs.

>mfw Detroit used to be the 4th-largest city in the country.

It's over for that place, niggers or not.

In 1955, everywhere in America was a white wonderland, there was nothing unique about Miami in this regard.

>dual wielding pistols

Run by Cubans, by the way.
My grandmother was a Cuban lady born in Miami and lived around the time of the 50s and 60s, back then, all the Cubans lived in one neighborhood built by the nearby tobacco factories for the workers and every single person except the kids and the old people got out of that house and started rolling tobacco cigars in the cigar factory until the end of the day, and they would go back home, rinse and repeat. Cubans >>>>> Niggers.

Look at the two niggers on the corner left, nigger.

Holy shit its like they don't even have a stable governnt in Brazil.

twice the bullets, twice the kills. whats wrong with this, nigger?

God i fucking love reading and learning about the 1986 fbi miami shootout

The thing is, is that smart money isn't already doing that. You have to ask yourself why people with money aren't already doing it.

Wow it's that barren right by downtown.

Didn't know Miami was such a dangerous place in america, Then i saw the movie Cocaine Cowboy on netflix. Actually one of the most interesting documentaries i've seen.
youtube.com/watch?v=0WjYitGWrYg
I'm gonna rewatch it right now.

Miami has a ton of immigration. Immigrants will rebuild a community. If Detroit comes back it will be because of the Arabs.

tfw live in Miami Gardens

well that sucks, blocked in the USA

Detroit bought the drugs that miami imported

>Miami recovered

lmao

t. Miamian

try these links then,
youtube.com/watch?v=rJEu8QoC4hs
youtube.com/watch?v=A93zp5rX9Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=MeemQBcX9D8
youtube.com/watch?v=jRtaDplzeIo

Are you black?

theres no old jews retiring in detroit

>miami
>not a shithole
yah nah

>Why is that, Sup Forums?

NIGGERS OBVIOUSLY

>30 years later Miami recovered
Turning into a tourist Spanish speaking shithole is not the same thing as success

Republicans.