What the fuck is he doing?

wired.com/2016/07/trump-invites-russian-cyber-spying-unprecedented-remarks/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

just a prank bro

kek this desu

He's making America great again

>JUST

(((unprecedented remarks)))

I thought those emails were just personal though?

He's just taking all the things the DNC is shitting on him about and making them not things anymore. Classic Trump tactics.

it's called pivoting

A PRANK

>Wired
>Buying into this narrative.

Losing user, he is losing.
The crackhead damage control on this board will continue, but there's no doubt. He cannot win after today.

CTR has deposited 30cents into your account!

>surely this will be the time Trump is finished!
Your delusion is funny as fuck at this point.

wow, the quote itself is much less damaging than the spin they're trying to give it

really makes you think

>(((YAHOO)))

It funny how many people don't understand Trump's constant use of hyperbole and still support him.

He's saying random stupid shit like he has been his entire god damn run.

>says he wants to increase minimum wage to at least $10
>says this 2 min later
>now whenever minimum wage gets brought up in the debates he can point out how it's been a part of his platform without stirring up the Republican base too much

I don't agree with increasing the minimum wage, but he said he wants to leave it up to the states so he's just trying to have his cake and eat it too. I figured this is what everyone would be talking about when he first said it, but he managed to think e^iπ moves ahead.

Baiting the JSM to admit hillary mishandled and deleted emails that constituted a risk to national security. Also violated FOIA

more like seven hundredth

Lulz.

Can people actually read?

It's satire.

Goddamn people are fucking retarded.

I hope the Russians or whoever is leaking the emails leak everything so we can see how corrupted the DNC really is.

He is a master at trolling. Jealous. So So Jealous.

> Trump believes in climate change
> A nationalist candidate focused on fiscal conservatism, a strong and vigilant military, environmental stewardship, and opposed to globalism.

Preserving our environment is as American as apple pie. Look at Red China and Soviet Russia - polluted beyond repair.

Trump is going to be the next TR.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

He is summoning Kek.

>(((Andy Greenberg)))

(((journalism)))

God Emperor works in mysterious ways

Alllllll part of the plan bro, soon as hillary gets the presidential nomination, start tanking the republicans hard.

trump is absolutely finished. he got caught slacking, and the democrats took their chance to strike. idk why donald thought he coult keep up with the dems. hillary has been a politician for over 50 years. she hasnt even given a press conference in 275 days. she isnt even trying! shes just been coasting this whole time while letting the don fall into her master traps. the republicans never see it coming. and to think that just a few years ago she was an accountant. inspiring

Moving chess pieces in 3d

He's a retard.

>(((journalism)))

You can barely English correctly. Go back to school, kiddo.

I hope they find those missing emails too.

Because, as we all know, it was a private, personal server that had zero connection to her government work and contained no information that was sensitive to national security.

Unless, of course, she DID send emails with sensitive US government information with a private, non-government approved email server.

Because that would be quite illegal :^)

>I was joking when I said the chinese created it
>it was actually invented by fear mongering democrats right here in America

He never asked them to hack anyone. Her email had been hacked, this is well known. Trump is asking them to release the emails. I completely agree with this, not so he wins, but because it will force the DOJ to put her in jail.