Just saw this yesterday. What did I think?

Just saw this yesterday. What did I think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8kFIbmmuEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=G8kFIbmmuEk

absolute unfunny shit trash
also that actress is too old to play the le quirky girl, I still hate my cousin for making me watch this piece of shit

I don't think it was meant to be a comedy. Seemed like a weird power rangers riff.

I really liked it and think it's a great film. It's like Mad Max with bikes. The music is great too. Of course Sup Forums won't like it. Rule of thumb: if tv doesnt like it it's usually good unless its shit. This board is full of pretentious fucks and people who like cape movies.

What movie?

"Fun throwback with great music! Much better than the usual 'lol so 80s' parodies that are popular now! Holy moly, is Michael Ironside that old now???"

a bunch of cool concepts haphazardly slapped together to form a mediocre story that only got an praise necause of 80s pandering

Why is crazy-cute so hot?

Darkplace is still unbeaten as a genuinely good eighties parody

The illusion that she's special makes you want to pump your seed in her but do not be misguided, they are all the same

You will never have an Apple gf

Le epic 80's movies references for millenials that didn't watch 80's action movies, featuring meme New Retro Wave YouTube soundtrack that doesn't sound like 80's music at all xD

shitty ending

Are you ok

the funny thing is, despite having that opinion you probably unironically like Refnshit

I liked it but the weird thing was it was too much of a good movie to be a parody. Does that make sense? Also it was a little light on the humor.

giv robo gf

You're too ugly

This is one of the girl cops from 19-2, right?

Watch Hobo with a Shotgun to see a movie that carries that aesthetic better and is actually good