'Ficki, ficki' German Government Offers State Subsidized 'Flirt Workshops' for Asylum Seekers

>Recently, "workshops" offer asylum seekers courses on how to flirt with German women. The courses are financed by the German government with, of course, taxpayers money.

>On April 27, 2016 (BR)-Bayerischer Rundfunk (Bavaria Broadcasting) broadcasted the sequel of such a course in their article: „Workshop für Flüchtlinge – So ticken westliche Frauen“. (Workshop for Refugees – How Western women think and act).

>In the workshop offered at Jugendzentrum Eichstätt (Youth Center Eichstätt), young German women act as “prey” while aliens from different cultures practice their pick-up lines on them.

>These courses are arranged by an organization called Pro Familia, well known for issuing "advisory notes" to abortion.

redice.tv/news/ficki-ficki-german-government-offers-state-subsidized-flirt-workshops-for-asylum-seekers

I hereby award Germany the Cuck Olympics World Cup for 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_C--olgLsQE
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=6-T67hcSEd4
youtube.com/watch?v=QJSU8ACNdlY
merkur.de/lokales/muenchen-lk-sued/pfarrer-schlaegt-vor-prostituierte-asylbewerber-4791059.html
huffingtonpost.de/2015/03/06/asylbewerber-prostituierte-pfarrer-ulrich-mueller_n_6815766.html
die-rechte.com/koeln-fluechtlinge-willkommen-teilnehmerin-von-asylbewerber-vergewaltigt/
welt.de/regionales/nrw/article157308562/79-Jaehrige-auf-Friedhof-vergewaltigt.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=_C--olgLsQE

Vid

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

Similar clips from Paul Collier from the same top quality redpilling youtube channel (each few minutes long):
youtube.com/watch?v=6-T67hcSEd4
youtube.com/watch?v=QJSU8ACNdlY

Are they teaching them not to rape?

GERMANY YES!

jesus....

hopefully what's pictured is what the refugees get.

Notice only land whales who never get dick want refugees.

At least it is going to be easy when the Germans finally decide to genocide these fuckers. Just tell them "Ficki Ficki in that room!" Then bar the doors and drop the Zyklon-B in. They won't even have to herd them into cattle cars.

Ah shit, that'sounds rich man.

better than the priest who wanted to pay for rapefugees brothel visits

I really admire German efficiency - they managed to overthrow Sweden in like one or two years.

hahaha, what? Where it was? Link, please.

I doubt it.
A nigger just raped a 79 years old woman on a graveyard.

This country is close to a civil war at the moment.

Coudenhove-Kalergi's race-mixing plan to create a 'negroid eurasian mixed race', modelled after the egyptian fellach slave caste, enforced by a zionist occupied government, with our tax money.

German tax slaves financing not only the welfare of 4 million muslims and niggers, but also financing their own genocide.

I have never worked a day in my life, never paid any avoidable taxes to this ZOG in my life, NEETs are the silent heroes of Germany. I detest, DETEST any german who contributes ANYTHING to this kind of suicidal society.

Anyone with a sense of responsibility would go into inner emigration and would pull a NEET pension. Let the fucking niggers and muslims and politicians finance their welfare and dating service.

pic is said priest. links are in german. there have also been calls for state paid drivers licenses for Fachkräfte.

you have to invest money to earn money, right? :^D

merkur.de/lokales/muenchen-lk-sued/pfarrer-schlaegt-vor-prostituierte-asylbewerber-4791059.html

huffingtonpost.de/2015/03/06/asylbewerber-prostituierte-pfarrer-ulrich-mueller_n_6815766.html

They've actually surpassed Sweden. I don't even know how this is possible.

'Sweden YES', has become Germoney YES!

The eternal Hun forever cucked.

Maybe you guys should get the immigrants video games to play. I read somewhere that video games prevent men from raping.

hello there

WHY IS IT ONLY MIGRANT MEN? WHAT ABOUT MIGRANT WOMEN?

die-rechte.com/koeln-fluechtlinge-willkommen-teilnehmerin-von-asylbewerber-vergewaltigt/

Pic very, very much related.

What migrant women?

kek, danke!

Germany is dead

i like how you drawed the smiling syrian with the little hat into the corner

This isn't even funny anymore. Marxists have destroyed Germany, the German males are so cucked there is not even a remote chance of a civil war, they will just gladly give over their women and country to a bunch of stinky towelheads.

RIP in pieces Germany.

Christ (((they))) really hate Hitler for daring to break the chains.

They did what? lol

welt.de/regionales/nrw/article157308562/79-Jaehrige-auf-Friedhof-vergewaltigt.html

Yeah why not just make them unproductive neets. Make them nice and comfy by letting them play video games and get fat. Better than having those aggressive fucks walking around.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

BURN THAT PLACE TO THE GROUND YOU FUCKING BASTARDS

>the eternal Australian

Good point.

>german taxpayers are literally paying to get cucked
Hans why haven't you moved out yet?

>free courses on how to flirt with German women
Where can I enroll in one?

Holy shit, didn't even think of it like that.

There's Germans everywhere here in PA, feel free to move over any time, Deutschbros. Just leave all your leftists there.

>This country is close to a civil war at the moment.

no its not you stupid cuck, no one there has the balls to do shit

How am I even a meme, with this faggotry rampant on the Earth?

I want to slap her so hard...

See? The problem is that Germany banned all violence and killing in their games. That's why they have all this rape, because the games are not violent enough. If they lift the ban all will be fixed

>paying to teach foreigners how to better cuck you

Sweden get lost, Germany is now biggest cuck on earth

Literally this

this

all the good germans died in the war

**in WORLD

wow, does this count as borderline necrophilia?

Ayyy hello burgers,

Please nuke the shit out of us.

Thank you burgers.

-a cuck

a civil war ? really ?

there is something about being a foreigner that lets you get a way with so much shit especially with white liberal qts

I doubt that shit is even necessary.
just don't fucking grope them.

This is so fucking cringy

Meanwhile the german betas die of starvation and no one gives a shit

IT JUST GETS WORSE AND WORSE EVERY DAY

CAN'T WAKE UP

We really, really need another world war.

OH PRAISE ALLAH MOST MERCIFULLY!!!

Holy shit, you're me!

Germany really has become the most pathetic nation of all time. Sort it out Lads.

So Mohammed walks into Akbar

the ficki ficki should be smug pepes instead

Like this?

JUST FUCK MY ARYAN RACE UP

If the native people to Europe who were born in Europe do not rise up and shed blood I will never respect them again.

I swear to god, all the brave people of Europe either left for America or died in the war.

i feel sad for them really
the only nation other than my own that i cry about

That's the plan.

I've missed this dank new meme what's ficki ficki? Is it the new ay yo babby gurl want sum sex?

>German tax payers literally paying for niggers to learn how to fuck their women

"ficki ficki" is what migrants have reportedly been telling german girls during the Cologne New Eve's mass sexual assault

It means "fuck fuck" in german

Germany has always will continue to be the worst country in Europe. Seriously, what is it with you guys constantly trying to destroy Europe. I can't wait till either Russia/Britain rapes the fuck out of you (again) and teaches you a lesson.

Oh my... thanks Frenchbro

So is it official? Has Germany outcucked Sweden?

GASP! How dare you say such racist things and not embrace multicultural diversity! Oy vey!

Fuck i live near eichstätt

I heard they are creepy as fuck when approaching girls

WHO THE FUCK IS FUNDING THIS SHIT

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOUR GOVERNMENTS TRYING SO HARD TO GET BROWN MUSLIM INVADERS LAID, WHEN THEY COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK LESS ABOUT NEETS AND WIZARDS

Ficke!
Ficke!

See pic here it's pretty accurate

Because germans are autistic as fuck.

>how can we make them stop raping our women?
>uuuuuhh show them in workshops how to approach women normally?

We can literally only build nice shit and sell it. I don't understand why we have an own country

What the fuck is wrong with Germans? They see France building a colonial empire, they go "we can top that and start a world war", they see Russian pogroms and go "we can top that a holocaust the Jews", they see Sweden taking in refuges and go "we can top that and bend over to refuges." Are they that retarded kid that always has to top everyone else?

>OY YEY DONT RAPE WHITE WIMMENZ IMMEDIATELY! TAKE IT SLOW, SAY SHE IS PRETTY AND YOU WANT TO RELEASE YOUR ISLAMIC BALLS FIRST, DONT PUSH THINGS, WAIT AT LEAST 5 MINUTES BEFORE GANG RAPING HER

t. German gov

Top? Itt has proven they're a power bottom.

You Krauts better man the fuck up soon or this will be your flag in about 10 years.

i live in a 1k village with now 5 refugee families, but I had no encounter with teenage refugees because ours are either parents or small children. I think we are blessed in that way that we don't have the hassle with adolescent refugees. Still it's only a matter of time since the children will eventually grow up.

What's your experience so far? Has anything happened?
Personally, I think I'll skip the Oktoberfest this year because firstly there is a relative high change of allahu akbahr and secondly rapefugees.

I'm squinting my eyes to try to read this shit

Is this the look German men give to their wives as they are being culturally enriched?

Why the fuck do they put 5 families in a 1k city? Berlin should take them themselves

He looks a little too keen about what he's seeing

>fat
>drinking

I'm sure they will love this and wont just go rape a hot chick instead.

Still haven't encountered any refugees in my area...

But seen the propaganda

What's in this video, without any outside context, is innocent, and fine, really. What's not fine, but outright sad and upsetting, is that there is a situation that made someone decide this is necessary.
They shouldn't be here.
They shouldn't be given this attention in place of natives.
And this DEFINITELY shouldn't be subsidised by taxpayer money.

I really don't know but this happened to most of our surrounding villages.
And here is literally nothing they could gain. We have a baker and a little supermarket but that's it. If the government wanted them to integrate this would be the worst place since we were a small homogeneous society, have nearly zero employers (you have to go to the next big city) and no aid from the government. They just build a refugee camp and threw them at us.

They should all go NEET.

ISN'T IT FUNNY

>This country is close to a civil war at the moment.
yeah sure

this is satire, there's no other explanation

that famous biting german humour again

I just wish you're right Tommy.

at least our fitness center in my town of 5 k people doesn't let any refugees or kanacken in

Germany is King Cuck right now.

Sweden is Queen Cuck. I'm not sure which is worse yet.

What the fuck happened to Germany? I remember my grandpa telling stories about how the Germans were hard-ass motherfuckers who executed his brother for hitting their supply line.

If a German killed people for stealing their Mars bars back then, why are they not retaliating now when there is a very real threat to their livelihoods in their own country?