Is he our guy?

Remember when you borrowed my hitchhiker's guide, and we both read it out in funny voices?
I was thinking that was probably one of the best days of my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atxZKT4HBdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=atxZKT4HBdM

Would you, Sup Forums?

WELL THAT'S ALL ANCIENT HISTORY NOW

brits are usually very ugly but this guy is just something else, he doesn't even look human

pleb filter scene

Found the Argentinian.

What did Mark even see in Sophie? She's such a giant cunt it's unbelievable.

Do people really act like?

I've never seen this show but that was very hot. I'm not sure if I'm too American to enjoy the show as whole, though.

It's a shame that the girl character becomes insufferable after that season.

I would put my dick in the (S5) Dobs, yes

So does he ever end up fucking this girl? Does anything good ever happen to this man?

Give it a try it's pure kino

She dates him for a while but if you watch the show you'll quickly learn not to expect a happy ending for anyone

I'll give it a go. I just don't typically care for shows where every character is miserable and nothing good ever happens to them. Especially if they always set it up bait and switch like they might finally end up content.

>500 words or so, kicking the shit out of Simon Schama.”
>“Love to, I could lay into his whole accessible, interesting take on things.”
>I’m doing it, Dad! I’m studying ancient history and there’s nothing you can do about it.

That's one of my favourite bits.

imagine being a taxpayer in the cUcK and paying your TV license fee so the actress who plays Dobbie can have a career for a decade

And she never gets her fucking tits out or sucks you off

goodest goys great brits are

>It's a shame that the girl character becomes insufferable after that season.

I've seen Dobby's character arc play out a million times IRL so it's just good writing really. There's a very thin line between a nerd and a hipster

>paying the license fee

This is true, excellent representation of a hipster

"Mommee, coffee. Fucky hurry uppeee"

Jez treating his mum like shit is really one of the worst things he did on the show

It's not much of a career considering how short British series are and many of the BBC shows are one episode only

Can't stop now, got to win the war for the Nazis.

The episode where Mark goes bowling with the younger girl was one of the most relatable for me, he's just so fed up depressed and cynical in it it's great

Did Daryl have the most tragic character arc?

The episode where Mark lies about being a student to steal education is priceless.

What do you do, Sup Forums?

Speak to my friends at the Citizen's Advice Bureau

Clearly

God i make these creepy jokes way too fucking much

I find Mark uncomfortably relatable, early Mark anyway. In some of the much later episodes he really goes off into the deep end.

Break the skull of the closest one of those errand boy tier fucking chav kids and watch the rest scatter like the roaches they are

HNNG

they do indeed fuck

*unsheathes steel rod*
Pssh

>NO TURKEY?!

Big Suze described him as a modern day eunuch...definitely /ourguy/

Is there a webm of big suze's arse when they go jogging?

she's royalty user, you can't speak of her that way

which ep was this