Why do people draw things like this?

Why do people draw things like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69368909/#q69369277
youtube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because
>not muh

The same reason people draw stuff like the women in full plate mail laughing at a woman dressed like Red Sonja.

autism

Im frankly surprised there's even Wanda fags to say NOT MUH.

Like I kind of get it when it's a Rogue fag. I don't agree but I get it.

Apparently all of the fucking Mandarinfags in the world (who were evidently invisible before) came out of the woodwork when Iron Man 3 came out.

I thought Sup Forums mostly agreed that MCU Wanda salvaged the crazy mess she became in 616.

Nobody cares about Mandarin on the comics, but to be honest, his concept is cooler than what we got.

So I guess that it was lost potential in exchange for something generic.

Fu Man Chu is cool as fuck and underrated.

>Why do people draw things like this?
Because.

Not to mention that Iron Man, the first one, the GOOD one, actually seemed like it was building up to The Mandarin being a big fucking deal. That's not what we got.

On that note, why the FUCK was Shane Black directing a superhero movie? Who thought that was a good idea? I love the guy, but it's like getting Stanley Kubrick to direct Blazing Saddles.

MCU Wanda has so far tore apart Vibranium and influenced the Mind Gem when determined/pissed enough yet remained level headed enough not to start fucking with reality willy nilly.
I think she's proving herself a lot better than her comic counterpart thus far.

I never liked her design, MCU fixed it

it is a mystery

>actually seemed like it was building up to The Mandarin being a big fucking deal.
Not all all. All they did was have a generic not-Al-Qaeda stand in with a name that referenced him. A lot of people thought the name meant they were the MCU's replacement for the Mandarin.

This.

The only things that I dislike is that I would rather see some more criativitty on her powers.

And the waifufags on Sup Forums are patethic, making me wish sometimes that she died just so they would get hurt.

I wish this shit was history.

>I never liked her design, MCU fixed it
Indeed.

But it gave us the greatest thing to come from the MCU.

the cape boom was worth it for this webm

autism
being a fat tumblr bitch

>implying that's not a quip Hawkeye would actually make
>implying that's not how Cap would appropriately react

That artist obviously doesn't read comics.

I don't get this fetish.

I want to see more leg, not less.

>someone was autistically assblasted enough to draw this

It emphasizes the thigh.

Also 9 times out of 10 suggestion is hotter than just being bare.

>shorter and not as good as the gif
muh file format

The sock/stocking is shaped around the contours of the leg, showing off the shape perfectly. Plus, there's the feeling of the fabric and skin together...

Not that this is my fetish or anything, of course.

Is this the best thing to come out of the MCU?

link to the original post?

>implying webm isn't superior to gif in every single way

Is this even a fetish? Its just sexy clothes.

Liking miniskirts for example isnt exactly a fetish.

almost forgot the fixed version

Did Scarjo ever actually respond to the incident?

Do you mean the MoS edit or the slut laugh?

Former:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69368909/#q69369277

Latter:
youtube.com/watch?v=7oMcFupuL78

People are weird like that.

>The only things that I dislike is that I would rather see some more criativitty on her powers.
Sorry, you're going to get more hand gestures and pink fart cloud telekinesis.

The Armored Adventures idea seemed like a good one, even if it was a more tolerable Teen Tony bullshit.

nope

Yes and surprise surprise she didn't care.

Also Evans apologized and Renner didn't give a shit and called her a slut again.

>that comic
These fucking people

thanks

Oh we are real.
We exist.
And we're quite happy that Whedon made her a part of the MCU, making it impossible for Bendis to write her out of canon again.

I would like the headpiece as part of the costume.

Anyone else?

I believe you'll find that this is a joke.

I kekd hard

Honestly in this fandom you can't tell anymore.

>Evans apologized

The amount of salt and hatred I've seen towards Sharon because their gay ship didn't happen is honestly amazing

I remember this kinda shit happening years ago in other fandoms like yugioh and shit where they have high amounts of male characters. Fandoms really don't change even when the people do.

I'm not sure why, but it always makes her face look uglier. I'm sure some expert can explain how it accentuates yablablabla...

Could be justified as some sort of psionic dampener to keep her powers in-check. And a reference to Magneto's own helmet.

I saw this exact thread not long ago, it was a successful thread too so why do you keep posting this? Are YOU the artist of this picture?

Guy has anxiety and everything makes him nervous and it's even worse because he wasn't the one who called her a slut.

Renner is like RDJ, they do shit and don't give a fuck, Evans can't be like that because he gives too much fucks.

The amount of salt is hilarious, pic related

It was a written apology obviously made by PR people

Is that the projectionist's finger?

I never liked that dumb helmet hair ornament thing.

If they wanted to compromise they could always just give her a regular tiara.

He said she was a 'total slut'

i wonder if there's one for 616 Quicksilver and MCU Quicksilver

No it's a tumblrina's finger but it's completely shadowed

>those fucking pics

Amazing
All that salt because they want white boys to kiss on screen

Yeah the fandom is really mad, of course none of them get that Peggy moved on with her life and it's no surprise since a lot of fanfics before TWS had Peggy died out of a broken heart or her wait for Steve till her death or whatever sappy shit.

Kinda looked like she was obscuring the screen. Was wondering how fat she'd have to be to do that.

And then have Steve move to fucking his best friend who's been brainwashed. They did not think they're cunning fanfic through very hard.

I always assumed it was because the longer length draws the eyes to the only exposed area, so your eyes wander to the right place.

The point of S2 Agent Carter was to grind to dust what could have been a solid base for something good.

Glad that one's under the dirt, though. As much of a loss it is to not have Atwell in the MCU anymore, it's worth the satisfaction of that show never seeing the light of day again.

And of course, all the buttmad fangirls demonizing Sharon in fanart and fanfiction. Always makes for great screencaps.

I find it amazing how they try to explain why it's bad. Like Sharon and Steve would need Peggy's approval despite her moving on, and Sharon was "too forced" in the movie, therefore the ship shouldn't happen and Sharon should fuck off for forever. But the latter would fall more on the actual people writing and directing than the character, and there's few female characters in the movies in the first place.
I can get people being grossed by a guy dating his previous love interest's niece, but let's get real, most of the salt is coming from Stucky and Stony shippers and they're just mad that Steve's cock isn't touching those guys' cocks in canon.

It's not just fandom that's butthurt. Lots of Civil War reviews are criticizing Marvel's badly written romances. Even my mother who is usually easily sold on shitty romance movies was really confused and put off by this kiss.

just... why

>fanfic writers are idiots and can't actually write

In related news: the Earth is round.

>Not muh

Well, you'd expect something to be good out of a pile of shit eventually. It's just the pile of shit is bigger and deeper than the Pacific Ocean.

Heres this senpai

Did you happen to make some good screencaps?

The Romanogers and Steggy shippers are just as mad, don't pretend it's just homos.

It's mostly because characters like Peggy, Natasha, Tony, and Bucky are ones that fans already know and like. Steve is a very popular character. People want romances that involve two characters that are well developed and have stories of their own. Sharon was a literal who that a good chunk of people didn't even remember from the previous movie, and then disappeared as soon as the kiss was over.

>Romanogers
That still exists? I get Clintasha fans but maaaan.

Steggy fans are also angry because they perceive that Peggy got "fridged" (yeah they don't know what that word means) so Steve would be with Sharon even though the writers admitted to killing her to emphasize the point to Steve that Bucky was the last person he has left so she was killed for Stucky reasons in a way.

Only people who don't care are the SamSteve shippers, they just stay in their small corner.

Lots? Just like three and a who writer from CBR but no one put this much anger for Hope/Scott who had a romance come out of nowhere.

But the issue despite being the romance is more on people wanting Sharon to go away instead of people wanting more build up for her character, and besides her kiss with Steve isn't much of a commitment but as Steve wanting to kiss her and tell her that he likes her because he most likely wasn't going to have an opportunity to do it later on, they aren't officially a couple or anything.

And yeah I dunno about your mom but the people I saw it with liked it so different people have different reactions to it.

>Steggy

Good chunk of people didn't pay attention I guess, then again before TWS no one remembered Bucky either but then he became the dark brooding woobie.

Are corgis the cutest dog?

Usually this kinda shit would trigger me but i've seen so much worse. I mean i was on DA during the whole Zutara thing , which yielded shit that maye me face palm while cringing.

lmao

>that GIF
Whoever made this is a great man.

>those pics

The calves aren't even the sexy part though, it's all about the thighs.

I've seen more than three, but I don't feel like digging them up. Den of Geeks posted an article a few days ago criticizing the MCU as a whole for weak romances.

>but no one put this much anger for Hope/Scott
Because they were both who's without any established fanbase or history with other characters. The problem with Steve is that he's been mostly unattached for a long time and has built friendships with other characters over several movies, so people are a lot more invested in those relationships and time to get their hopes up. Steve is one of the most popular Avengers characters, and people want the person he's shacking up with to be a character that's equally as important to the story.

A lot of reactionary angry shippers aren't really the majority opinion, they're just the ones that just won't shut up about it. Most people are just disappointed that Sharon lacked proper development between TWS and CW to be a strong enough character on her own to hold a romance. Steve's kiss with Sharon doesn't define his character, but it now defines hers because of lack of anything else. Some people find that disappointing and unnecessary.

I know there's mixed reactions to it, I'm just saying that there's some people that disliked it even without ulterior shipping motives.

sometimes not muh's have artistic ability

a shame they do and I don't

Damnit... that person actually has some talent. And THIS is how they're using it??

practice more

What's Will Smith doing there?

I would like to see a Hank Pym centered Netflix miniseries with a younger actor or CGIed younger Michael Douglas and a CGIed older Hayley Atwell as his handler.

Too bad the Netflix budget and CGI wouldn't permit for that.

But yes I agree Season 2 of Agent Carter was bad especially since Season 1 was promising. Too bad because the show could have established a lot of the 40's and WWII Marvel lore and heroes.

Talent is just a manifestation of obsession. What else would you expect obsessive fangirls to spend time on?

I thought that was somebody's cock out at first.

God that is disgusting.

kek, even if that was the case, the point of S1 was for Peggy to let Steve go.

So there are Fujos in the states to eh? Guess i shouldn't be surprised.

Fanfic of real people freak me out and apparently fanart that look too much like the actors do too

It's not Mandarin that I cared about.

It's the Ten Rings from IM1. What kind of work-for-hire sequel maker takes a thread the last guy left dangling and goes "I'm just gonna put their logo on some sets, call their leader a fake, and then not at all address what that means for the rest of the group"

Renner called her a slut again a week afterwards.

>Not all all. All they did was have a generic not-Al-Qaeda stand in with a name that referenced him. A lot of people thought the name meant they were the MCU's replacement for the Mandarin.

What you're ignoring is that the movie established they're a multilingual, multinational organization that got their name from having ten different cells seeded all throughout Europe and Asia. They weren't defeated just because Obadiah Stane kills one Middle Eastern guy.