>1944
>be american
>destroy Europe
>1945-1991
>be american
>make europe risk to be destroyed cuz muh capitalism
>2011
>be american
>be the cause of the destabilization of the middle east and the migrant crisis and eventually destroyed europe once again

How do we deal with the eternal yank?

Please kill us, thank you in advance.

Dont worry ireland, it will be over soon

>be Italian
>WWII
>realize you're on the losing side and shimmy on over to the Allied team and act like you were only pretending to be retarded

>How do we deal with the eternal yank?
Detonate nuclear missiles at Mountain Yellowstone

Ireland has orange in their flag. That's red... I think that's Italy dude

Nah man that's clearly a paddy

>mountain Yellowstone
Are you sure about that

All that was germans achmedoni

I really, really don't like this picture.

Laughing @ your life right now

Considering what you're doing to yourself, wouldn't it be a mercy to hold true to form?

>destroy Europe

>Sup Forums
Thank you hun it's my favourite

Forgot this:
>1865
>destroy confederate states

Lol eggs de

Europe is a collection of once powerful, but now very much diminished states, under siege from their ancient enemy, unwilling and incapable of defending their homelands from said ancient foe, while mere colonies they once held but lost have surpassed them in every way. Culturally, they are pessimistic and bitter by nature, as their long list of historical failures and periodic meltdowns, from the plague, to world wars, have taught them that life is dark and dismal and bleak. Packed into tiny homes with no land ownership opportunities, forced to pay exorbitant prices for everyday goods due to oppressive tax rates, the European has never fully evolved beyond the feudalistic nature of his peoplehood, but merely mask it with pretenses.

This colors their personalities, and it is why they are so angry all the time.

>mfw this thread is a thing
>Destroy €urope
>LOOK AT THE FOOD I MADE LAST NIGHT

nice weeb++

You realize that we're one of the only countries on the face of this earth that is willing and able to come to the defense of any other country that shares our expansive list of buddies, no matter who is launching the offensive.

Who cares all euros are the same anyways

>be European
>centuries of bickering, backstabbing, sniping and fighting between your countries starts two world wars
>blame America
>whine about US instead of Communist dictatorships
>blame US for what Islamic culture does to its societies
>blame US for your own county's immigration policy

You faggots actually blame us for the wars you started and we wanted no part of? Fucking kill yourselves already, you pathetic parasites.
You won't do shit, Swedecuck.

>be American
>get baited into rage by extremely weak shitposting on an imageboard